Why are more and more women preferring black or Hispanic men over white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
I'm not saying that all brother chasers are ugly, but most are usually the ones who have the greater success with black guys who prefer not to date the skin and bones chicks that are so highly valued by white guys.
You mean "chubby fuglies" like:

Heidi Klum (& Seal)
Madonna (& Dennis Rodman)
Carmen Electra (& Dennis Rodman)
Joss Stone (only dates bruthas)
Paris Hilton (& Suge Knight)
Britney Spears (& Columbus Short)
Jennifer Love Hewitt (& Shaggy)
Xtina Aguilera (used to fvck Black producers for beats...maybe still does, haha)
Kim Kardashian (& her Million Black Man March)

Let's face it - this "blacklist" :D reads like a "Who's Who" of White "It" girls at their youthful primes.
çun said:
Well I can guarantee that here in italy among all the arabians,palestinians and berber guys italian girls are going crazy.
And Italian girls are HOT!!! Funny thing here is that Mid-Eastern guys are already WELL-KNOWN for being the most chauvinist in the world! And why is that a BAD thing? Says who? Some liberal Anglo-feminist who hates YOU? What do we know about taking advice on women...from women?

See what I mean, fellas? Anglo-feminism was just one HUGE SHYT-TEST. And "educated, progressive" Anglo & Asian men failed it MISERABLY. But the real men who stuck to their guns and kept their ho's in check...got allll the base now.

Last edited:
E

Event3horizon

the poster is right I am getting sick of white American girls eyeing black guys all the time while not sending one peek at white guys.

Sometimes i just want to take charcoal and rub myself with it to be more successful with those white girls dumber than dirt.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All your base are belong to Black...

SomeKindaHate said:
Dude they hung out for a short time at the ESPY party. Suge only wishes he had a chance.
Uh, it don't take long to bang someone...

Suge is the ultimate Black bad-boy thug. Young Anglo girls cannot resist him, and Anglo "men" cower down in fear.

Here he had a 3sum with 2 Anglo groupies in the back of his limo, yoooo!

And here he completely AMOG'd an Anglo celeb with a "Mike Tyson move"...who of course was too puzzy to do anything.
"Kevin and Suge were wrestling and Suge literally bit Kevin's finger," says a witness. "He was bleeding everywhere."

Was Kevin fighting back?

"No way! He was too busy bleeding."

Perhaps the thing to do when being chomped on by a man with Mr. Knight's complicated reputation is to simply say "Thank you."

"Kevin didn't seem too upset," says the spy, "although he must have been in tons of pain."
Here you have a total thug on probation...giving da Anglo man da finger...while his Anglo women the finger...up da booty! Complete PWNAGE! Let's face it, ALL Anglos (male or female) are considered "puzzies" to be "fuct" by Black men! :crackup:

And let's see, what about Hefner's own blonde bunny, Kendra Wilkinson? Looks like she's actually only into the bruthas and goes through them like a box of Kleenex.

You see, Anglo-feminists told you they wanted one thing...but obviously reality tells us another. It's too bad Anglo & Asian men were such suckas...they are now paying the price. And a very heavy one it is. It's like the mammals being overtaken by the dinosaurs again. A changing of the guard to a whole new era.

Last edited:

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Event3horizon said:
the poster is right I am getting sick of white American girls eyeing black guys all the time while not sending one peek at white guys.

Sometimes i just want to take charcoal and rub myself with it to be more successful with those white girls dumber than dirt.
Not funny. Their are many different colors of black people. Some are even closer to white complexion than black. Maybe a black guy should rub white out all over their face then.

ilikebigbutts

Reaction score
Who the hell cares? Date who you are attracted to. I look totally white though I am Italian and Persian. I love black women but will date any type.

Unless you are racist or have no game and get jealous, it really should not be an issue.

Personally I get annoyed when I see a fat ugly dude with a hot girl because you know its all about the $$$.

ilikebigbutts

Reaction score
Who the hell cares? The only people concerned with this are either racist or jealous because they are lacking the game to get these women.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing more white dudes with black girls... Some of these half white/half black girls are unbelievably hot.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
You mean "chubby fuglies" like:

Heidi Klum (& Seal)
Madonna (& Dennis Rodman)
Carmen Electra (& Dennis Rodman)
Joss Stone (only dates bruthas)
Paris Hilton (& Suge Knight)
Britney Spears (& Columbus Short)
Jennifer Love Hewitt (& Shaggy)
Xtina Aguilera (used to fvck Black producers for beats...maybe still does, haha)
Kim Kardashian (& her Million Black Man March)

Let's face it - this "blacklist" :D reads like a "Who's Who" of White "It" girls at their youthful primes.And Italian girls are HOT!!! Funny thing here is that Mid-Eastern guys are already WELL-KNOWN for being the most chauvinist in the world! And why is that a BAD thing? Says who? Some liberal Anglo-feminist who hates YOU? What do we know about taking advice on women...from women?

See what I mean, fellas? Anglo-feminism was just one HUGE SHYT-TEST. And "educated, progressive" Anglo & Asian men failed it MISERABLY. But the real men who stuck to their guns and kept their ho's in check...got allll the base now.
Money and fame is an issue here. None of those white chicks would give the average black guy making an average salary a chance.

Also, black guys have a thing about the long hair. My best friend would always be hanging on some fugly ass gunt, but always would bring up the "pretty, long hair". Also, white chicks are quicker to suck **** than other races.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what sosuave has come to? seriously? with all this damn wealth of information on this ****ing site, this is what this great website has been relgated to.

you guys need to look in the mirror. and ask yourself, what the **** are you doing here.. because I gotta tell you, 90% of you aren' there to try to get ass, because you wouldnt' be posting this bull**** in this ****ing thread.

I have nothing to say about this thread because it's that damn bad. You have a bunch of internet guys hyphothizsing about what goes on out in the real world and vengeful AFC's blaming their lack of success, while being the most privalaged, spoiled rotten race on the ****ing planet, you are now whining because HB 8's and HB 9's aren't literalry falling into your lap.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Race issues IME on this forum rarely solve anything. If one cannot get girls, I am convinced it is not because he white, black, poor, rich, or any of these issues. I know a guy who couldnt read that banged a hot-ass houewife... that's right he couldn't even read, was whiter than a damn ghost, and was literally working on her yard because he got to her bush... this thread needs deleted.

There are trends according to census data, white men -> asian women. black men -> white women. etc etc. depending on geographic area, I think the trends can vary. Why worry about something you have no control over? If one group is opening up, then exploit that. Hit on hispanic and black women if one is truly convinced that white women don't want white guys (which btw is an incredible thought given the # of within-race marriage!)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
this is what sosuave has come to? seriously? with all this damn wealth of information on this ****ing site, this is what this great website has been relgated to.

you guys need to look in the mirror. and ask yourself, what the **** are you doing here.. because I gotta tell you, 90% of you aren' there to try to get ass, because you wouldnt' be posting this bull**** in this ****ing thread.

I have nothing to say about this thread because it's that damn bad. You have a bunch of internet guys hyphothizsing about what goes on out in the real world and vengeful AFC's blaming their lack of success, while being the most privalaged, spoiled rotten race on the ****ing planet, you are now whining because HB 8's and HB 9's aren't literalry falling into your lap.
I seem to always agree with you and this is no different.

comic_relief

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BOTTOM LINE...

White guy walks around with ASIAN women on his arm...people dont think anything of it.

Asian guy walks around with WHITE Women on his arm...people stare in disgust...

dont try to tell me no neither...ive been there!

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
YEAH RIGHT! whites arent a minority anywhere!
I have no wish to get involved with what others in this thread are propagating, however I won't let a comment like this one go unchecked.

This is a racist view Ken. I expect more than that from you.

Let me tell you a little story. I live in Nebraska and this summer I had a job working for a corn husking plant. The plant was split into 3 shifts. And on my shift of about 40 + people only 3 were white and the rest were Mexican. I truly felt like an outsider as I didn't speak their language and I had to sit there clueless while they talked amongst themselves.

You may believe that because white people have been the majority for so long in this country that it will always be so. I say to you (with proof) that things are slowly changing.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my own evidence and experience, it's very easy for a black guy to date a white girl, and a hot one at that (I don't buy the whole 'white boy rejects' theory but if a goodlooking black guy is dating a fugly white girl, it's either because he's really shy and has no dating experience or he has little money).

The same kind of runs true for black guys dating hispanic women, but a black guy may not be able to date her for a long time (as opposed to dating a white girl), because she will eventually listen to her parents about settling down with someone who knows the culture (i.e. a hispanic male). It's also difficult for black men to date Indian and Middle Eastern women because of the cultural and possibly religious difference unless the black guy comes from an immigrant family (Jamacian, Nigerian, Dominican, Ethiopian, etc.). But even then, it's still difficult in America where all blacks are seen the same. A white guy may have similar difficulties with Indian and Middle Eastern women because of cultural/ and or religious differences unless he's really goodlooking. But even then, it may not last because these girls will eventually listen to their parents and marry someone of their own race. I'm not sure about hispanic men but I wouldn't be surprised if they faced the same problems.

Black guys with asian girls are rare, unless the chick is either Filipino or maybe Vietnamese. As a black man, I've attracted a number of asian women, but when it comes to actually dating them, it's damn near impossible. I honestly believe that white guys still hold the monopoly over asian women (even over asian men), unless the woman is vietnamese, who will usually stick with vietnamese partners. But asian women of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese descent love white guys, no matter how bland they may look.

More white women now are seeking a hispanic male partner but some still will only date white guys (in the year 2007!). But of course, the same white women who only date white guys will go weak when they see a black guy (they just won't mess around with them openly). I think white girls are the most open to dating other races but now I think more black women are considering dating white guys (Something New phenomenon) because they think black guys are no longer reliable, and if black guys are dating outside their race, then why can't they?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
BOTTOM LINE...

White guy walks around with ASIAN women on his arm...people dont think anything of it.

Asian guy walks around with WHITE Women on his arm...people stare in disgust...

dont try to tell me no neither...ive been there!
I take it you're Asian then and that this bothers you?

You're saying the same thing the original poster said. He said "I'm white, it bothers me to see white girls with black women". You're saying "I'm Asian, it bothers me that Asian girls are with white men".

The guy who posted this thread had a chip on his shoulder about being a white guy and feeling entitled to all white women. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder and feel you are entitled to all Asian women.

Listen man, stop worrying about what other people are doing! Worry about yourself. Develop your game, your personality, your body, your LIFE to the point that YOU yourself can date anyone that YOU want whether she be white, yellow, brown, black, ect.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is actually supposed to happen...

just listen to rass kass - nature of threat

^^ ^^

there is a lot of truth in the song.... soon all of earth's population will be brown.this having to do with the blacks genes being dominant and whites being recessive.

... black guys have taught me something about seducing ladies even though i don't have any recollection on what C&F lines they use or what Neg Hits they disarmed with.:D

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
I have no wish to get involved with what others in this thread are propagating, however I won't let a comment like this one go unchecked.

This is a racist view Ken. I expect more than that from you.

Let me tell you a little story. I live in Nebraska and this summer I had a job working for a corn husking plant. The plant was split into 3 shifts. And on my shift of about 40 + people only 3 were white and the rest were Mexican. I truly felt like an outsider as I didn't speak their language and I had to sit there clueless while they talked amongst themselves.

You may believe that because white people have been the majority for so long in this country that it will always be so. I say to you (with proof) that things are slowly changing.
take a walk around...ill bet youll find more white people than any other race...im not being racist, just stating the facts. There are more white people in America than any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.