Why are more and more women preferring black or Hispanic men over white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikebigbutts

Reaction score
Seriously this topic is idiotic. Who the hell cares what ethnicity/race someone is attracted to...its really none of you're business.

I am white and date black girls all the time. I rarely go for white girls, who cares...you date who you are attracted to.

If I see a fat ugly dude with a hot girl, that annoys me more because you know she is just banging him cuz he has money :rolleyes:

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
take a walk around...ill bet youll find more white people than any other race...im not being racist, just stating the facts. There are more white people in America than any other.
True white people are currently the majority in this country as a whole but the poster you were addressing said that where HE lived white people were in the minority, and that is not only a very real possibility, it's a fact in some places.

If I remember correctly the US census predicts that by the mid 21st Century white people will no longer be the majority of the population.

The face of America is changing.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this article. This guy is predicting that by the year 3000 the human race will homogenize and there will be no more races. Everyone will have "coffee-colored" skin! No more white women for anyone!!! :(

Physical features will be driven by indicators of health, youth and fertility that men and women have evolved to look for in potential mates," says the report, which suggests that advances in cosmetic surgery and other body modifying techniques will effectively homogenize our appearance.

Men will have symmetrical facial features, deeper voices and bigger penises, according to Curry in a report commissioned for men's satellite TV channel Bravo.

Women will all have glossy hair, smooth hairless skin, large eyes and pert breasts, according to Curry.

Racial differences will be a thing of the past as interbreeding produces a single coffee-colored skin tone.
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ogy.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
I found this article. This guy is predicting that by the year 3000 the human race will homogenize and there will be no more races. Everyone will have "coffee-colored" skin! No more white women for anyone!!! :(
Well, there will be a few...they will just become so rare that their value will become unafforable for everyone but rock stars. You will basically have to be a famous, billionaire, celeb thug with an 8" penis to even date a chubby one with a bad attitude. :crackup:

Reaction score
Ken785 said:
take a walk around...ill bet youll find more white people than any other race...im not being racist, just stating the facts. There are more white people in America than any other.

Not in some towns near where I live. Hispanics have taken over some towns and white people are outnumbered. Feels like I am in little mexico.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks love trying to get under the skin of their guy friends and acquaintences by saying they're really into black guys or hispanics or whatever. Maybe they are, but most of the time I think they say that because they know that's one thing their white guy friends can never change.
Most chicks I know get really pissed when I start talking about how hot I think Asian girls are. They can't stand it! So try flipping the tables on them and see how they take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.