Wht happens when this DJ stuff becomes main stream

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, MTV is gona make this PUA stuff available to MILLIONS of AFCs everywhere! Sooner or later, this PUA stuff will become main stream. OMG, can you imagine that.

Most women will now think, "oh so, he's using that DJ technique on me that was on MTV"

Millions and millions of AFCs will be competing with us definitely.

How do you think this will affect you as a DJ?

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My view point is, it dosent make a difference. Almost all of the dj techniques come naturally. I mean I use neg hits, c&f without even thinking. True dj's never learned it, it just comes naturally to some in more or less ways.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might pick up on PUAs but us DJs are different. We are natural and real. We dont need lines. A true DJ is just a freindly social person who has conrol over his life. It may up girls awarness but they will see the few diamonds through the dirt and even Cubic Zerconium.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
MTV can blow me, if they come anywhere near my town i will blow up their van. What a fu(kin pathetic medium they are.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, most (when i say most, i mean 90% of men) probably will rarely, if ever, try these techniques. THe fact is, even though guys might be exposed to this ****, many still have a fear of rejection and always will. You even see it on this site. Many of us on here are keyboard jockeys, and WE HAVE ALL THE KNOWLEDGE WE CAN GET in terms of picking up ladies. But only a fraction of the people on here really do follow through. This is why i greatly respect guys like Bourne who are throwing themselves against fear.

Secondly, most of us eventually realize that, when we become better with women, we lose canned lines and canned routines. So unless you memorize all the **** on MTV and in Neil Strauss' book, The Game, women wont think "o **** he's eliciting values" or "i am not going to fall for his C+F." Also, i bet most of those people forget what they see, especially women, 30 minutes after they watch TV.

SO between people forgetting what they see, 90% of men not even having the balls to do this ****, and the rest who use their own original, genuine routines, i do not think it is that big of an issue.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not even a factor. It's not going to make any difference, and will be soon forgotten after MTV inevitably cancels the f*cker after 1 season, like they have with every goddamn show they have....except for The Real World, which can lick my ballsack.

Don't worry about it. I absolutely guarantee it will make all the difference of a raindrop in the ocean.

And f*ck MTV anyway.

:box:

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTHING!!! Let it go.

If one is a true man, true DJ like this site preaches and don't use gimmicks and lying. If you have strong inner game, enjoy life and live in the moment as well as have life goals then there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

STOP.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something men will use to excuse themselves from learning how to seduce women. There is never going to be an excuse to not have women in your life for successful men, and unsuccessful men will always be full of excuses.

I hate to sound cliche, but you have to pick yourself up and quit feeling sorry for yourself and go out there and make it happen. That is the only way it's going to work for most men. Sometimes it will be easy, sometimes not but youhave to push yourself.

If you're worried about this, then go out 7 days a week from now on. That's how you deal with it. Canned routines are only a minor aspect of anything to do with women. No matter how hard you try, no one has ever created more than a few hours of routines. It all comes down to your understanding of communication, value, and how to generate attraction/make women chase you.
There is no such thing as a guy who can only manage MLTRs using "canned material". Such a concept makes ZERO sense. Use your cirtical thinking skills.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricard78 said:
MTV can blow me, if they come anywhere near my town i will blow up their van. What a fu(kin pathetic medium they are.
HAAHHAHAHaha lmaoo hahaha :crackup:

yes that was awesome

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares. Stop crying about it. It may not even happen. Plus I don't wanna be anyway. Their are more things in life then just picking up chicks.
This will harm those guys who use fake confidence and cheessey pick up lines.
I have my own pick up lines and they are as easy as saying hello. Get real man. Get in the field. :crackup:

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you understand medicine doesn't mean the doctor's treatment won't work on you.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing that happened when the book 'the rules' came out... For a short while there were a few women that tried to apply them, and then it fades away and the game continues as usual.

If you come to natural status, there there is nothing that will be revealed about game that either won't affect or possibly boost your game.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this stuff has much staying power.

It will burn itself out over time just like every other fad. It's the new Disco.

Now you said DJ Stuff, I feel like this is more PUA stuff. Its going to be all about techniques in the streets and clubs or whatever, and that is what the quick fix is in peoples minds so thats what they will focus on.

Face it, watching a guy pick up hotties in a club or on the street is more entertaining than watching a TRUE DJ transform himself over time and transform himself mentally into a real man that he wants to be, much like its easier to put 2 people fighting on TV than it is to put someone practicing for the fight.

And lets be honest here, being successful with women and in life in general is a lot of hard work and dedication and the results aren't always obvious.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this site will remain secret as long as possible. I dont' want a flood of freaks from all over the world crashing this site. I also don't want an army of feminists run denial attacks on this server trying to oveload the bandwith hench shutting down the server either.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing Will Happen. This "mtv" Thing Was A Big April Fool's Joke That Went Too Far.

I'm Sorry I Started That Thread. Please Stop Talking About This.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eulogy said:
nothing Will Happen. This "mtv" Thing Was A Big April Fool's Joke That Went Too Far.

I'm Sorry I Started That Thread. Please Stop Talking About This.
Well, damn. That was one hellofa april fools joke. Good video direction. I really hope that was only a joke. Whoever did it, did a nice job.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From reading: I think most guys will watch some crap like this and do nothing. The brave ones will run around like chickens without a head yelling, "Who Lies more" "Who lies more" "who lies more" "nice dress, buy it new" and then conclude that none of this stuff works. And they are right, randomly reciting someone's words to people isn't going to be very effective.

A video is a bit worse because they might A) See that it's possible and B) Actually realize a few very basic things. However, a TV show will have to be quite straightforward and to the point, they won't be seeing much beyond the highlights. I think that it may turn into a chode creation vehicle of guys who have no idea why they are doing certain things. Of course, women will watch it and then go out hoping someone is dumb enough to recite this week's material.

It really doesn't matter what happens with this particular case, PU is going mainstream media for a while. The effect of this is that any time any guy anywhere approaches any woman, she will automatically assume he's trying to be a PUA. Fortunately, women will not go without men in their lives. There is always going to be way more guys with no women than women with no men. So you just plow through it and lay her anyway. No big deal. For the guys who are sitting around waiting for a woman to approach this is really bad news... now even the fat, ugs who used to be desperate enough to approach men will get approached ever more :)

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn U APRIL FOOLS !!! xD

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! April Fools!

Whether MTV does decide to make a show about PUA's or not, i'm sure we all have to be aware of the canned lines we use (if at all you do). Just like movies, music, and jokes... all of these lines have been used in one way or another in the past. Abit of originality goes a long way. If your lines start to fail, one thing that never ceases to get results for me is a smile :)