Who's a sexy b---h?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HPNOTIQ,

That's a really good post, man! I do have to correct you though. I really didn't spend a whole lot of time thinking about him at all. I didn't view him as a challenge at all, I didn't care enough to. I noticed his confidence in the beginning of the quarter and left it at that. I was already in a relationship too, so I wasn't looking for anyone.

He didn't really move me at all until he sat next to me at the end of class. And his aura hit me like a ton of bricks! I can't really explain it to you guys any better than I did above. But it was powerful! And I will never forget that experience.

But, he's not the only guy that eventually forced me to believe in the inherent power of masculinity. I noticed first with my father as a little girl. After that, each experience culminated in me finally believing it. As a reformed feminist, and now what is called a womanist, I have learned to appreciate men for what they are and what they have. This is not a new concept. I was raised in a Christian environment and this concept is all throughout the Bible and also the Koran, the two most influential books ever written worldwide!

So, after careful consideration and a little life experience, I am now a bonafide believer.
Seabreeze:)
P.S. Wassup, Meta. ;)

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seabreeze did indeed post a picture of herself awhile back. And while I do believe that she is female, I got the distinct impression that she is also a lesbian. No offence, Seabreeze.:)

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spike,

I guess you didn't read my thread about vaginal odor. :D If you would have, you would have no doubt that I'm 100% heterosexual, baby.

It's funny, if a woman has a healthy respect for men she's either really a man or she's a lesbian. So you guys like the women who think you're all spineless pieces of s--t better, hunh? That's a REAL WOMAN.:D

No offense taken, Spike. The thinking woman = an insecure man's cryptonite
P.S. Player Supreme, first i was a man, now I'm gay. (chuckle)

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I seem to remember you saying that you didn't like the way a penis felt inside of your vagina... I could be mistaken however.

And no, I didn't read the thread on vaginal ordor. I don't have time to read everything... you know?;)

By the way, happy birthday.:cool:

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spike,

I think you are referring to the thread that I started about my kitty being too tight. I have an extremely tight kitty (I have no idea why!) and there's this guy I'm dying to have sex with but every time we do he doesn't last long. Actually every guy I've done doesn't last long. That was the gest of it. This particular guy that I want seemed like he liked sex better with a girl he called loose because he was able to last with her.

I said that sometimes it hurts because the guys don't last long enough to loosen me up. But, nooooo, I still love cork. I would never give up the cork for a vaggie!
SB;)

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... I'm so glad we cleared that up.:)

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Hi guys,

No, again, I am really a girl. My picture was posted for a week in "Anything Else" proving that fact. I'm sure if you PM Eternal about it or Diablo they'll let you know my picture was posted.

If someone could tell me why some of you guys refuse to believe it and what the big deal is with that I'd really appreciate it. I've never come accross this type of thing on ANY MB before...hmmm:confused:
She's telling the truth. She's a girl. Her pic was there. And if you read her writing style you can come to the conclusion that either she is a really extremely feminin gay dude, or the later that she is in fact a girl. I think the later is most likely....but hmm....she could be...:eek: lol

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seabreeze keeps chanting " I poseted a pic of myself, its proof!!! I posted a pic of myself!".....

How the **** is posting a pcture proof that you are a woman? Any guy who wants to convince this board that he is a woman can easily go to hotornot.com and steal a picture of some chick from there, and then post it on here claiming it as their own under the "post your pic here" thread.. oooooh, seabreeze posting a pic of a woman is really proof that she is a woman :rolleyes: . Since its so easy to lie with pic posting, seabreezes female picture of her supposed self is not enough evidence that she is really a woman. And her female typical posts such as "vaginal odor" etc. could be part of his/her deception plan to deceive this board into beleiving that he is a woman.

So based on seabreezes pcture and female typical characteristics of his/her posts, we dont have any proof that he/she is really a woman. However, there are certain details in seabreezes post that are leading me to beleive that she is really a male troll poster. I wont reveal what these details are, I dont want seabreeze to make adaptive changes to these signature details in his/her future posts to further throw me off, and make me beleive she is really a woman should seabreeze actually be a guy putting great effort into convincing this board that he is a woman. Which I beleive, seabreeze is really just some troll poster, a male posing as a woman, and I think its really lame.

Although, Im not 100% certain that seabreeze is a male poster, Im kind of uncertain about it, but Im leaning towards her really being a man, but I could still be wrong, I dont yet have enough information to be sure.

But I do have something in store for you seabreeze that could prove with certainty weither you are male or female, it will be coming up in one of my future posts soon, lol ;) So if you really are male poster, this board is about to soon find out the truth that you are, lol.............

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
No offense taken, Spike. The thinking woman = an insecure man's cryptonite
Yeah, that's why back in the days of Rome the educated women (hetaerae I think it's spelled) were paid the modern equivalent of $10,000 a night to TALK to a man. That's it, just talk.

I guess a thinking woman was just as rare back then too.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

LOL. I have to admit, this is getting a little ridiculous. What do I have to do to prove I'm a woman, f--k somebody here? Geesh. Why do you guys think I'm a man? Because I think too much like a man? Because I LIKE MEN!? Gawd, this is really a joke right? I post on many other message boards and have never come across this before. So, I need you guys to explain to me what makes you think I'm a man, cuz I just don't get it. Please be specific.

If you guys elect a willing candidate, I'd be willing to meet them for coffee. Then could we get past this "Seabreeze is a man" BS and really be friends? And while we're at it, what prove do ANY of you guys have that you are men? I could say the same thing about you guys, couldn't I?

And God of getting played, I mean layed, BRING IT ON BABY!

P.S. Which one of you guys has a nine inch penis? I've never seen one that big before so maybe you could send him! Joke:D

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fellas here wanna bust your balls because there have been a bunch of women in the past who came out to this site...profess to be "just like one of the guys"...but is really an attention wh*re at heart...Lil Malibu and ShortyBrown come to mind a couple months back..

PM me your nekkid pictures and I'll be your social proof...:p

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, HPNOTIQ, I could understand being called an attention *****, but why a man? That just friggin floors me? And my other MB guy friends don't have a clue what's up with that here. I'm baffled...I would really like to know how a woman can EVER sound like a man! I'd love to know what the hell is wrong with the guys who think I'm a guy. That's all. Why do I bother them so much? This has almost turned into a case study for me. Hey, I could write a dissertation on this: a woman posts on a message board, praising men, and they end up thinking she's a man or gay. Think I'd get some good fellowships from that idea!

I post here because I like you guys. I've been reading the board for two years before I decided to post. You guys impressed me. I have plenty of female friends but I get tired of the female perspective all the time. I have lot's of male friends, but every time I talk about the things I've brought up here or ask them questions like I ask here, they end up trying to sleep with me and I lose a good friend when I say no. OR they accuse me of teasing them (since they can't accuse me of being a man, LOL). I need a man's perspective on some things, so I came here. Do you think women want to hear about how much I respect men? NOT! man, I can't tell them my theory on male power they'd KILL me. So, I say it here where I know that it will be received and appreciated. I also want to help some of the younger, AFC type DJs get a better understanding of things from the female perspective.

Now, I'll admit, I'm real horny right now and it's very tempting to just f--k one of you guys and put this to rest, but Nah!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I'll admit, I'm real horny right now and it's very tempting to just f--k one of you guys and put this to rest, but Nah!
But you realise if that happens, the guy who gets to f*ck you will be flamed for making up stories. Enough of the c*ckteasing! :)

Seeing as you like this site so much and admire us DJs, how would you feel if you found out your LTR was a member?

Would you or your girlfriends look differently at any male friends if you knew they learnt about seduction on a website?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Not at all Duke. I've told you guys, I agree with the DJ philosophy. I don't see it as a way of sleeping with lot's of women, but as a way for guys to weed out the women who aren't worth their time. I think DJs are men who are trying to find the right girl and avoid a broken heart in the process. What's wrong with that?

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Not at all Duke. I've told you guys, I agree with the DJ philosophy. I don't see it as a way of sleeping with lot's of women, but as a way for guys to weed out the women who aren't worth their time. I think DJs are men who are trying to find the right girl and avoid a broken heart in the process. What's wrong with that?
nothing wrong w/ that at all. you've been here awhile, so you know waht being a DJ is all about. it's what you said and more- it's about bettering ourselves, not just out our lovelife, but all aspects of life. avoiding broken heart, and weeding out the "worthless" girls is a goal of a DJ

i back you totall seabreeze, and i have no prob w/ you being here. i gotta giv ya props tho, for agreeing w/ the philosophy, and even being on this site!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How many of you guys think your sexy? What's makes you attractive or irresistable to the opposite sex (and I'm not talking about penis size!)? What about you needs to improve to make you a true DJ?"

"I'm a sexy beast!"
- Austin Powers

I'm very pretty.
That sounds gay! :p

Anyways.
I'm sexy piece of the great ass of Manhood!

1) I look great. I've complimented being looking like model, chicks have complimented my teeth, hair, clothes, pretty much everything.
2) I'm a DJ. It's great to say that honestly meaning it.
3) When. ... . .. s. ..................
STOP THAT TIGHT-KITTY-C0CKLOVING-HORNY-WOMAN TALK OR I'M GONNA EXPLODE DAMMIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!

Phew.. testosterone overloead.

I haven't had IT (the goddamn it!) for almost a week since damn 1/52 annual 'days of blood' started on my reclaimed-FB.
Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Heh, this turned out to be one of the most hilarious threads for a little while I've read or it's just because I need booze and I'm tired.

PS. No man out there calls pvssy a kitty or VAGGIE, so seabreeze has to be a female. Period.
Ok, well, it still leaves the TOTALLY GAY chance though :D

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I thought about something else guys in regards to this masculine power thing overwhelming a woman you don't really know. It only works in certain settings. You have to catch a woman off guard, when she doesn't think she's interested in sex. The bar scene or club scene is actually the worst one for you guys, in my view. See, when a woman dresses up and goes out she's expecting to get male attention. This puts her, somewhat, in the power position. (I say somewhat because she depends on the male attention she gets, so you do still have power). This makes her feel like she has lot's of choices because she knows that you guys are there to get laid. But if you catch her when she's not dressed to impress, or just doing something that is non-sexual, her guard is down. For example, with me and the guy in the class incident, I had been dressing pretty good for most of the classes all quarter. On this day, however, I came to class with some capris and a black "Doors" T-shirt on. It wasn't a tight T-shirt either. I wasn't expecting any attention at all, I thought I was just there to study...my guard was down. Get the picture?

Just FYI,
SB;)
P.S. I'm not gay guys, C'mon. I'm actually in love with an awesome man right now, but I don't think he loves me. I'm an AFF:(

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually in love with an awesome man right now, but I don't think he loves me. I'm an AFF:(
A gay man can be in love with an awesome man.
Nothing you prved there.

I STILL continue drinking beer here like nothing happened.