Who's a sexy b---h?

G0gL2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
seabreeze,

you say confidence and attitude is all that matters when it comes to making a woman sexually attracted. So are you telling me a nice set of abs doesnt do anything for you? what about a guy with nice eyes? what about a guy who is tall? what about a guy with a built body and nice chest? are you telling me this things dont do anything for you? are you telling me that all women Ive known that freak out with lust are dellusional when they say "he's fine, he has a nice body, I wanna **** him!" etc.?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G......,

Yes, those things are important to some women, if and only if, it comes with confidence as well. Personally, I don't like all of that tight ab, pretty boy stuff. I like looking at it, but it doesn't turn me on. Every guy I've been with (3 so far) had sex appeal along with their good looks. That smoldering, confidence that just oozed out of them. Man, I wanted to f--k each and every one of them the moment I saw them and all they did was give me "the look." That look said, you're beautiful and sexy and I'm not afraid of you, I want you right now and your coming with me.....Needless to say, I followed (and only one of these guys was an alpha male). The other two just knew how to communicate with me. They wanted me and they let me know it in their own unique, and very powerful way. I noticed their confidence in themselves and it made me melt. The fact that they were goodlooking hit me afterwards. But beauty is ALWAYS in the eye of the beholder.

AKF got my drift when he described himself as "smooth." Yeah, that's it baby. Ya gotta be smooth in your own unique way....
Seabreeze;)

Reaction score
---there is nothing wrong with your eyes...do not attempt to adjust your screen---

You know I've been leary of even opening this post, due to the gayish title. I knew someone was going to reffer to a man as a female term if I opened it up.

We are men. Not women. We should only apply masculine terms to ourselves if we are trying to learn how to be sucessful in this game!

A man is not a sexy bytch. A man can be a sexy mofo. But not a bytch.

No offense against whom ever posted it. He just didn't know. Too many of us have been sucked into a certain way of being men and it needs to stop!

--Ok I now return control over this channel back to it's original intended viewing audience--

Reaction score
seebreaze are you a female? Or a gay male? Don't bother with a smart come back I am asking you a honest question. If your a female then ignore parts of my original post.

It still stands that men are no females.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meta,

I'm a female. My picture was posted a while back in "Anything Else," so if you don't believe me the other fellas will vouch for me. My male friends call me dude sometimes, I don't mind it...

Hey man, I'm not gonna ignore your earlier comments. They were spoken with authority and confidence and your point was well taken. Therefore,...

Meta, you are one sexy b---h, I mean mofo!
Seabreeze:D

G0gL2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't like all of that tight ab, pretty boy stuff. I like looking at it, but it doesn't turn me on
I never realized that being muscular, built and having abs, developed pectorials etc. was seen as pretty. I always thought that it was masculine to be built. But I guess you have proven me otherwise. So I guess its okay to call a football player jock a pretty boy just becuase he's built?

Also, I would have to say you are definitly the first women I have ever me that doesnt get turned on by a guy's nice body. You must be abnormal or something. Your definitly not an example of a typical woman.

So you're saying, if for example, Conan O'brian acted all confident and smooth, and gave you "that look" and he had attitude, you would want to fvck him? obviously he has no looks. so, in that case, would you honestly?

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as non-physical things, I've been told that I'm enigmatic/mysterious and that quality makes me sexy. This is not an intentional thing I do, it's just that I'm quiet by nature. In fact, over the past few years, I've sort of 'backed into' a number of the principles on meeting, dating, and keeping women that I've seen both here and in books on the subject. Most are because I am a reserved person - somewhat aloof, don't chase after women, don't try too hard by dominating the conversation with talking about myself, and, in fact, don't really like to talk about myself (because I am private about personal affairs).

I am also careful not to ask questions that are directly personal of women, especially too soon after meeting them - I see a lot of guys do this, and I think it often backfires. I think that a lot of men approach too hard at first by being too direct. A lot of women seem to enjoy 'the dance' of getting to know someone over time, and using a bit of indirectness can enhance the suspense and mystery of that process. To me, there seems to be a romantic or sexual tension that is created by leaving some things unsaid - or at least leaving some things that are not said so directly. "Cutting to the chase" and being somewhat obvious about your intentions is not always a good idea with women. There will be times that she will want for a man to be very direct, but those times usually do not occur at the outset.

The other non-physical factor that women have told me they find sexy is that say "you are your own man", which I take as meaning that I'm comfortable and secure with who and what I am, not trying to be something I'm not and not conforming too much to try to please other people.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G0......,

I like the fact that you are asking me these questions. You are actaully proving my point to me too! You are showing a good amount of masculine power right now because your confronting me and forcing me to reexamine my own argument. Therefore,...

G0, you are one sexy b---h/mofo!

And to answer your questions. I like a healthy looking man in good proportion. He does not have to be cut and huge and very muscular. He should be toned based on a lifestyle of moderate exercise and good eating habits. He should look healthy, that means not too thin and not overweight. Most women I know LOVE this kind of average guy (body wise). Most women I know, myself included, thinks too much muscle makes a man look self-absorbed and narcissistic---big friggin turn off my friend. A woman likes to feel like the only body her man worships is hers! Now that's sexy to a woman: a man who worships HER body and is confident that he can please it (bring it incredible pleasure). A man doesn't have to have muscles to give a woman an earth shattering orgasm honey! Well, at least one muscle (giggle)....

But, thanks again for asking me questions and encouraging me to think about it.
Seabreeze;)

G0gL2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it hard to beleive Im sexy just becuase Im interrogating you, lol

But you still didnt answer my question about the Conan O'brian example, would you **** him if he had the confidence, attitude and gave you that "look" like he wants you and isnt afraid to get you?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all looks being equal..I feel I succeed with a smooth mouth piece...gotta know the right words..when to say them...and when to shut the f*ck up and take action...

"If your mack is strong...you can't go wrong."
-Don 'Magic' Juan, quoted from the movie..HOW TO BE A PLAYER

other than that...I have a sexy cute grin women adore..haha..a six pac doesnt hurt either.:D

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a sexy mofo! But only when I feel like it and see something I like. If papa don't like he turn off the charm and go into friend mode, that way I don't have to hurt anyone's feelings when I turn them down. I'm very honest with people, but at the same time don't really want to hurt anyone's feelings. So for the women I find unattractive I simply try to avoid the situation of them asking for a date, when I know I'll say no. This doesn't mean I won't be friends with them, I'm open to being friends with almost anyone.;)

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry G0. You're right I didn't answer your question. The answer is , yes. I would freak any man that I felt compelled to. And if Conan O'Brien moved me with his masculine power and confidence, then yes I would. I would have no other choice.

I want to share something with you guys to illustrate what I'm talking about. And this is something that has never happened to me before then and not since. I'm a graduate student and I had a class last year, a big class. There was this guy that I had noticed all quarter that I thought was attractive. There were many other guys much more physically attractive than him. But, he was VERY confident in his mannerisms. At first I thought he was ****y, but I realized he seemed to be very friendly guy. we never talked to each other the whole 3 months. But, the last day of class he sat next to me. I cannot describe to you how powerful his masculine presence was to me. I still think about it today and wonder what it was about that guy. During the whole class he gave me signals that he wanted me and my heart was pounding the whole time. His body language was: touching parts of his body that demonstrated the fact that he was male and I was female. He touched his chest. Opened his legs and slowly scratched his inner thigh (he was wearing shorts) then left his legs open for a while. He lifted his shirt and stroked his stomach for a minute. I looked his direction a couple of times and he looked at me over his glasses with that "look." He paid attention to my every move and mirrored it. If I wrote he glanced at my notebook to see what I was writing and then he wrote. If I cleared my throat he cleared his, you guys get the picture. By the end of the class, he had me. I had to rush out of there as fast as I could or (I hate to admit this) he could have had me at any time thereafter! I ran from him because he had me completely in his control. I will NEVER forget this guy. Ever. That was the last episode that convinced me about male power and sex appeal.

I've lived a little longer and I have observed men a little bit longer than some of the girls you guys encounter. They still don't get it, so they fight you guys. But, just like me, they'll learn one day that they will never win. And like me they'll submit. One man, or maybe more than one (true for me) will condition them to submit to him. It's natural and I'm not afraid of it any more.

I hope this all makes some sense...
Seabreeze;)

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
. There was this guy that I had noticed all quarter that I thought was attractive. There were many other guys much more physically attractive than him. But, he was VERY confident in his mannerisms. At first I thought he was ****y, but I realized he seemed to be very friendly guy. we never talked to each other the whole 3 months. But, the last day of class he sat next to me. I cannot describe to you how powerful his masculine presence was to me. I still think about it today and wonder what it was about that guy.Seabreeze;)
Let me decifer this ******** and show how DJs can benefit from this.

***He was the Challenge. Seabreeze states that he didn't talk to her all 3 months until the end of the quarter. I'm sure w/ in that 3 months the other 'more attractive' fellas in the class were paying you attention...yet...Who is this guy, not as attractive as the others?? Why doesn't he want me?? Why isn't he paying me attention? The other guys are!!! These ongoing questions peaked her interest.

So..she built this ungoing game in her head..HE WAS NOW THE CHALLENGE. He must be ****y she states because that HAS TO BE WHY HE isn't attractived to me. But, she gives herself and him the benefit of the doubt by stating he 'seemed to be very friendly'.

***He didn't at all pedistal her or give her the hint or notion that any woman is above him. He was confident and manly...pillar principles of DJism.

***You ask "What it was?" that made you attracted to him? I think less that it was some RAW animal magnatism rather than you made him the challenge. I'm sure if you had let him take you..and he acted like an AFC, cried at movies like a school girl, and called you 100 tmes a day during your LTR..his ANIMAL magnatism would be gone in a heart beat....regardless or how good the sex is, how much money he makes, or how good his manyly farts smell.

I think the lesson learned is that we are all driven by the things we DON'T have and get easily bored with the things around us. Just like a child with a new $200 X-Box would get bored with it and eventually play with a $2 squirt gun all his friends are playing with.

As soon as the challene goes...so wil your interest level.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am good looking, my mom said so!

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember Soma saying seabreeze was really a guy...

And Im really starting to beleive him based on SeaBreaze's posts. I think that is really lame that some guy would pose as a female poster just to make some DJ bible points, what a troll.

What other evidence do we have that suggests that seabreeze is really a male poster?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

No, again, I am really a girl. My picture was posted for a week in "Anything Else" proving that fact. I'm sure if you PM Eternal about it or Diablo they'll let you know my picture was posted.

If someone could tell me why some of you guys refuse to believe it and what the big deal is with that I'd really appreciate it. I've never come accross this type of thing on ANY MB before...hmmm:confused:
Seabreeze:)