who heres hooked up with or dated a HB 9.5 and up?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone ever gotten a REALLY REALLY hot chick, the one every man wants and would kill for?

if so please tell us what happened and give us the full story (background on you; how you met her; and what happened; and plz go into deal about this, ie-what you said when you approached, etc)

i have no problems with the hb 8-9 area (not that i always get them but i sometimes do and i dont get nervous or anything) but whenever i approach a hb 9.5+ i start off great then when she speaks i just go blank and nothing registers.. i just stare at her and think "OMG WTF SHE IS FVCKING HOT, LETS TRY AND GET THIS SLUT IN BED, HOT HOT AHHHH" and i usualy blank on what to say and the convo slowly crumbles

so please share ur stories (and no hb 8.9 bullsh1t, i want model type chicks)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on one lunch date with a girl who is easily a 9 or 10 on anyone's scale. Her face and body pretty much was flawless. I struggled to find anything physically wrong with her.

Anyways, I posted about this a while back and it was part of an experiment I was doing because I was so adamant about the whole idea that as long as a girl was super-hot, I didn't care what her personality was like, I was so sure that I'd go out with her anyways.

Needless to say, I was wrong, and this girl was probably good for only one thing, procreation. Other than that, forget it, she had no personality and was just not fun to be around.

Not that I settle for uglier girls now, but if I see a super-hot girl like that, I make sure we have good chemistry before even thinking about going out with her.

Reaction score
One mans idea of hot isn't another mans. I've dated models to aerobic instructors and bodybuilders. I've had chicks that white guys would kill to have and brothers just thought ohh well.

What you call a hb9 I might call a 6 or 7 cause they are too skinny.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Player_Supreme,

Its alot more difficult to state whether a girl as an 8, 9 or 9.5 than you would think.

But like becker said, the personality aspect as well as what we have to offer other than a look cuts both ways. Even though you are dating what you consider to be an HB9.5 for example, maybe you can get in her panties, but if she doesn't have much of a personality or is boring, you will lose interest in her pretty quick.

Player_Supreme:

It really is amazing how differently people of different races regard beauty. There is just no commonality at all most of the time. Blacks and latinos really go for the curvy look most of the time. Then its further complicated because some guys are "breast men" and others are "leg men" and others are "booty men".

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
One mans idea of hot isn't another mans. I've dated models to aerobic instructors and bodybuilders. I've had chicks that white guys would kill to have and brothers just thought ohh well.

What you call a hb9 I might call a 6 or 7 cause they are too skinny.
I guess that's very true too. I have always wondered what the fascination that some people have with big butts is all about. I'd rather not have that big of a booty.

There's a super-hot girl in my book, who has a relatively small chest and not too much a$$ that I consider a 9 only because overall, she is gorgeous, especially her face, which to me is flawless. The girl I spoke to above was not like this though, and to me, she was also a 9, but she was a thin girl with large breasts and a curvy a$$.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to treat all of them the same, regardless of their "score". Why? Because until you actually talk with them for a while, they are all the same.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is amazing how differently people of different races regard beauty. There is just no commonality at all most of the time. Blacks and latinos really go for the curvy look most of the time. Then its further complicated because some guys are "breast men" and others are "leg men" and others are "booty men".
Yup, im black and i LOVE a girl thats more on the thick side than the skinny side. I'm not talking about FAT fellas, im talking about the good kinda thick, where she has the thighs and ass... nice hips and really curvy. If she's too skinny thats a turn off for me. Seeing a rib cage = no thanks.

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't dated anyone a lot of guys would rate that high, but...

A couple of them drew sincere surprised compliments when I was seen with them. Both of them were far better looking than I would have dared hoped back in the days before I lost my innocence.
What's important to me now as far as looks go: not fat, but also attractive to me, which isn't always the mainstream notion of beautiful, but hey, as long as *my physical attraction to them is strong* no problem.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somehow i knew this would turn into "yea man ive gotten plenty of HB10s you just got to neg hit/treat them as everyone else and "the eye of the beholder" bullsh1t

just please post a little story of how you got what you would consider a HB 9.5+ i could really care less what latinos/blacks/asians/whites view as a hb9.5+ obviously it changes from person to person

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot isolate a single set of attributes for a HB10. My rating is really variable depending on proportions and personality.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
I agree with Player_Supreme,

Player_Supreme:

Yeah. I am beginning to think that my race and latino's are programmed for this look because those type of women are extremely fertile. They do give off strong pheremones due to the extra estrogen in their bodies, which creates more estrogen in the fat layers...a vicious cycle for curvey women trying to lose weight.

I have also found them a slight bit more passionate than the skinny starving waif...who is so hungry she can't cumm.

Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
I I guess that's very true too. I have always wondered what the fascination that some people have with big butts is all about. I'd rather not have that big of a booty.

When your kinda large in your private area...you want girls who are thicker so that those hip bones don't start leaving marks on ya. Also skinny ones whine alot about your size and shyt. Not that thick ones are bigger down there...but I've found them to be in my sampling.

Plus when you play rough and take them like a man is suppose to...a woman needs that extra padding to absorb the shock...kinda like shock absorbers.

And when your spankin dat azz...you don't wanna be slappin up on a bone ass...you need meat to beat.

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
The key is to treat all of them the same, regardless of their "score". Why? Because until you actually talk with them for a while, they are all the same.
That is correct! Even girls who are *10s* on your scale are NOT special at all because you'll find another *10* two days later... and then another one and then another one and so on... that's for sure!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white_hype...alright, here's a story...perhaps another one will follow...

a while back there was this one chick that i had an experience with. in my book an HB9, smokin' hot and very close to my "ideal". white, 26, 5'8, probably 140lbs, long straight black hair, perfect face and skin, wore stylish glasses, really smart, and REAL DD's. i like chicks that are just a bit "overweight", so long as it's equally distributed.

there was some chemistry from the beginning, no doubt. and it escalated over the course of three months. but due to a "professional conflict", i wasn't going to ask her out. i could have, but thought it inappropriate. although nothing was said about it, we both knew it. i got a lot of respect from her by NOT doing this because every other dope WAS hitting on her and drooling over those DD's. (actually i was, but didn't lead on).

this went on for three months--talking after meetings; she was kino'ing ME; personal emails here and there; some phone calls. clearly both of us were waiting to see each other on a personal basis. after the "professional conflict" was over, i asked her out. she was totally excited about it.

long story short...we set the date & i show up on time. i look at my cell and there's a VM from 10 minutes ago. (ringer was off so i didn't answer). got a bad feeling about this...

yep! you guess it! "sorry TooCold, i can't make it tonight, i'm at KINKOS printing my resume becuase my printer is broken and i have to get it out tomorrow morning...blah, blah, blah...i'm so sorry, blah, blah, blah...can we do it another time..."

i knew about this resume situation some time before. i knew she had a deadline to get it in. but she waited until the last fvcking second to get it in--and I paid for it.

i'm pretty sure she actually WAS at kinkos. but basically her excuse was equivalent to "i'm washing my cat" (see my email below).

i was fvcking LIVID! i just deleted the message instantly, got back in the car, drove back home 20 miles in traffic, with smoke coming out of my ears. bye...later...you lose...

get home, and there's an email from her (that she sent from Kinkos) stating the same thing as on the VM, AND a request for a make up--you know, the old counteroffer situation. **** THAT!!! but i kept my cool and replied with something to this effect,

-----

You know that I work 80 hours per week. I know that you have plenty of free time on your hands. I planned for the date because I was looking forward to it. You clearly did not.

You burned a Friday night for me. I don't appreciate being treated like this and I did nothing to deserve it.

Bye

TooCold

-----

End of story? nope! over the course of a month, she's going sort of AFC on me--but i don't give in--i hold my line for ONE MONTH! she knew damn well i was "punishing" her, but i never said a word to this effect.

so THEN we finally go out. i told her that i expect to be treated like a king--YOU pick me up; YOU buy the wine; YOU pay for the evening.

we went out, had a great time, went back to her place, dilly dallied on the couch for a couple of hours watching TV, teasing, kino, making out, heavy petting, on my lap with those DD's, then fvcked her brains out on the couch. then fvcked again later that evening, and for the next 4 months (she moved to No. Cal.)

Morale of the Story:
I didn't take any of her manipulative shiat that she spews onto loser AFCs. The Kinko incident was clearly a test on her part, i passed it with flying colors, and she got moist. In addition, i made her PAY for this little test, without ever saying a word. I was very willing to walk away with my head held high--as far as i was concerned it was OVER when she blew me out. this obviously gave her the impression that i didn't NEED her.

"uh oh, i blew it with TooCold", i am positive that's what she was thinking. HA!

TooCold is an average looking guy (but well groomed) with an average body, but very smart, interesting, funny, arrogant in the correct doses, and charming when i need/want to be.

with HB9's, i really don't do much neg hitting. i just don't take any of their ****--and call them out when they spew it. i certainly do not gawk at them or compliment them or hit on them. i try to get them to come to me. if they don't, so be it, they're ususally high-maintenance anyway. this is an attractive attitude.

i think landing an HB9 is pretty easy, provided that you have regular contact with them, you are patient, and you STICK TO YOUR GAME. that's the key. these chicks know how to sniff out AFCs. they also know how to sniff out pretender DJs. they've seen it 100 times--a guy appears to be a "real man", but then when he gets the goods, he goes totally AFC on her. chicks hate that and with the HB9s even moreso--you just wasted a bunch of their time because you're a fraud.

get into the mindset that HB9s are a waste of time, high-maint, primmadonnas, and guilty until proven innocent. who needs this shiat? again, this attitude is attractive to them--provided that is it GENUINE, you have regular contact with them AND you are very pleasant company.

your looks don't matter at the end of the day. nor does your wallet. like everyone else, you have to be going somewhere in life.

---

BTW, i am going out with an HB9 later this week--our "first date". our contact so far has been numerous brief meetings, a few phone calls, and a few emails. she's 25, half mexican, petite, and a cutie-pie. i never hit on her, never complimented her but on her work, made her laugh (a lot actually), and was just cool with her. i really had no intention of pursuing her.

i plan on AT LEAST three dates with her (if she's game) before any kissing or petting. i'm just not going to let it happen unless i know her pretty well. i don't need the aggrivation of a high-maint chick. period. NEVER say this, just give the impression of this, and you'll start landing them.

will try to give an update on mexi HB9 over the weekend.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ulrick,

Your my F'ing hero. Even though other dudes may consider you average looking, you are total game. You're in your mid-30's and are you always haning out with mid-20's chicks?

Wow, did you find, that as you got older and your game improved, that the girls in mid-20's became even more attracted to you?

That just gives so much to look forward to, coming from a dude in his late 20's still working on my game and career, thinking its only going to get better as I get older.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
Yup, im black and i LOVE a girl thats more on the thick side than the skinny side. I'm not talking about FAT fellas, im talking about the good kinda thick, where she has the thighs and ass... nice hips and really curvy. If she's too skinny thats a turn off for me. Seeing a rib cage = no thanks.
I can't stand girls with fat, I do not like black or asian girls either. I just don't find them attractive at all.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
somehow i knew this would turn into "yea man ive gotten plenty of HB10s you just got to neg hit/treat them as everyone else and "the eye of the beholder" bullsh1t

just please post a little story of how you got what you would consider a HB 9.5+ i could really care less what latinos/blacks/asians/whites view as a hb9.5+ obviously it changes from person to person
To be honest, the hottest girls have sort of gone after me... It's just been some casual flirting or not even that, maybe some dancing and then BANG we started making out. One really hot girl asked a common female friend of ours for my number and we hooked up that way (That girl called me Supercharmer on the first SMS she sent me and I hadn't really even talked with her or anything, I had just entertained the 8 people at the drinking get together we had.)

Another I flirted with at a party, she was after some other dude, later that evening at disco I just stopped her in her way and she kissed me and voila deal sealed (Best sex ever for a month). She went after me purely do to looks though (as she later told me).

One that might actually help you some though.. Girl I met at a party a few weeks ago, totally sexy (9.5 ez face). I didn't get with her but lets just say I could if it hadn't been for her EX tearing up my shirt and getting psycho on my ass. This girl was really sweet, we talked alot at party we were at until I negged her really hard (It wasn't ment as a neg, I was just joking). She took offense (didn't know I was kidding even though I had a sarcastic tone). 30 mins later or so I told her "just kidding" and she lit up and said she really liked me and really liked how I was and I had all the qualities she looked for etc commenting on cool hair and blahblah. But she later told me that I was very:
- Confident
- Clear in how I was
- Early on made it clear what kind of person I was
- Early on stated likes/dislikes and what I respect.
- Stood my ground
Stuff like that. I didn't back of, everyone knew what kind of person I was and I did not back of or take any crap.

Bad thing was that her EX (They broke up like 4 years ago) ripped out some buttons from my shirt and almost threw me out of common friends place. This was in the time the girl was angry at me for calling her masculine :p Out at club I danced alot with her but EX came along and blahblah. Luckily ex lives 10 hour drive away from here so I hope I meet this girl again or her friend which was an 8-8.5 or something (she is inn my class, but I'm never there :p :p)

So what has worked ? Confidence, friendlyness, having fun, CHARM, good looks.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a chic who's sister was in Playboy.... and yes, she was hot too.

I also dated this chic who was mixed.. half black, and half white, and to this day.. she has to be the most incredible woman I've ever had teh chance to sleep with.... she had no business being with me, NONE! .... she was way too fine. All the guys wanted her, but it was I, who she paraded around New Years Eve with! :) ...and after that night, of love making, she didn't want anything to do with me anymore.... :p ...c'mon I was like 16, she was 21! ...at least she went for a guy with his own car! ;) ...man, if I could take that night back, and do things over again..... she stripped teased for me, and I remember those lace undies, and man, she smelt so good... it was after that night, that I realized, eating p*ssy, is not tickling their cl*t with your tongue.... if I can just have a mulligan on that hole....

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made out with a hb 9 before. I was just really blunt with her. The ass grabbing, stuff like that. I could tell she was attracted to me because she couldnt keep her hands off me. She is a model too, and she showed me her pictures which were very nice. She doesnt have big boobs, but her ass is one of the best Ive seen in a while.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
I'm not black nor a latino but word to FreeStyleZ!! ;). They gotta' be the good thick and gotta' have a nice ass. The nice ass is for grabbing and the thigh is for holding.