Who do you actually respect here?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has all ready been posted so no point in me retyping up names :)

Anbd yes this post does make this place look bad but there are some people who always seem to be on the wrong end of the pool or create drama etc, and the rest are lost somewhere inbetween like me lol.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazilian Blues boy

Ace is pretty chill :p

Also skip and ima str8 up pimp just because they are so brutally honest its hilarious.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
Who are you? :D

Signed up in 2002 and still posting... tsk...
You guys are sooo old school...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect, eh? To answer the question literally, I respect everyone on here. Everyone has their own reasons for being here, be them positive or negative intentions, people's lives are different.

I understand the spirit of the post, though. "Who do you have higher regard for?" I haven't been here very long, but the people who proove to be the most cherished members really stand out.

These guys are just "around". They don't flame, they post in the proper forums, they offer good advice based on their experience, have a sense of humor, and have an overall realistic and mature view towards not only their lives, but also the lives of others here. These guys will offer help when asked, and have a unique way knowing just the way to phrase things to make you see what you've been missing... they are effective at communication and debate. Not only can these guys quote passages from the bible, they can relate them to your situation and give their own example of how the particular passage has worked for them.

Oh, and for the most part, these guys are POSITIVE. This is one of the biggest factors that sets the quality members apart from the shady members. I KNOW a guy is (or is on his way to being) a DJ purely by the demeanor they present. The trolls, KBDJ's, and AFC's are negative. Aside from a random negative crack (that is meant to be funny, or meant to "b!tchslap" for a reason) every once in a while, the more respectable guys tend to be "up" and help to bring their bretheren "up" also. The stand up guys here all share in a sense of community and "espirit de corps". But like I said, some guys need a good "b!tchslap" for being dumbazzes or hard-headed sometimes, and these guys know just how to employ it most effectively: good for effect and a laugh.

I also have great admiration for the guys on here who are making honest attempts to change. The guys that are boot camping, soliciting advice and feedback, and post their experiences for criticism. They are open to suggestions and humble: that takes nuts.

In addition to the previously mentioned members and mods, my hat's off to these guys as well:

RedPill
S1NN3R
So Many Ways
MacAvoy
MrCode
WestCoaster
Bible_Belt
Docs
realsmoothie
resilient
SoCalMike
NorPacWolf
speedo_meme (dawg)
squirrels

Jeez, there are many more, and so many guys that only really post in the H&F forums... too many quality guys to list - I could sit here all day.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i havent posted here lots since ages ago, i dont even know all these 'new people' im ot sure who i respect because i find someones online persona can be so diffrent from their reality.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
Who are you? :D

Signed up in 2002 and still posting... tsk...
Meh, Im the occasional off-beat poster who comes in to make a one-liner or completely screw up some guys baffled fallacy on attraction. I actually lurked here for a year before signing up, so believe me, I've seen it most all except for pook's and AD's upping. And since then, the best advice I have seen on this board has to be whoever has been saying women are individuals too. They all have their own little worlds in their heads, and you gotta put yo foot in the door if you want in. No cheesy pick-up game is gonna make you hot stuff in her mind. Pooks posts are great for the guys still finding their confidence in their masculinity.

Okay, back on topic:

Pook
Inspector Closeau
Aiken_drum
Jester
Warboss Alex
Who could forget Lost In Translation?
Desdinova
Derek_Flint
diplomatic_lies
Lorenzo

and bunch more of you guys, you guys kick ass :up:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many that I'm gonna miss 2 dozen but here goes:

Fransisco D'Anconia
BackBreaker
Bible Belt
Shezzler
Jariel
SexPDX
Desdinova
Tomatoes
A-unit
Warboss alex
Lost In Translation
Squirrels
Giovanni Casanova
Vincent
MacAvoy
Diplomatic Lies
Oakraiderz2
Senor Fingers
The Truth
Self-Mastery
Wheelin'&Dealin'

And on and on... there are alot of really great posters that you can tell are for real because the advice they give out is always spot on and rarely ever the same regurgitated crap from the bible that so many tend to memorize and just spit up whenever appropriate.

I also respect (.) (.) man for being so blunt and cranky haha.. he cracks me up.

Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
I cant believe that name comes back up from time to time...lol

Whatsupwiddat was cool, but AC/DC is top notch :)
You thought it sounded too ebonic if I remember correctly :p

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I would join in, because the concept is so nice...in a touchy feely kind of way.

Since I haven't had a lot of interactions on this board, I don't really know anyone well. As such - my respect list is limited to those who's posts I enjoy, and perspectives I find interesting...

Hopefully I've spelled names right:

speed dawg
Rocky Mtn
FranCisco d'Anconia (The best humour. One day, I plan to study Ayn Rand)
Nocturnal - (smart young dude).
A-Unit
Bible Belt
The Bad Ass Canadian
everywomanshero
diplomatic_lies
backbreaker (cool name).
Exp (a really good dude)
Latinoman
Jayer (MMA is cool)
S1NN3R

Of the above mentioned, I often find myself in agreement with perspectives....except those who believe women are 'finished' by the time they reach their thirties. (What the f*ck is up with that? :box: :box: ) One day, we will straighten this out. :yes:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never participated on one of these threads before (there have been many in the past), but since I've been here for freakin' ever, I figured I'd give my props (even if the guys aren't here anymore). These are the ones who stood out most to me over the years, and helped me become the person that I am today (and in some cases, still helping!)

Gipper
MotU
Wheelin&Dealin
Pook
A-Unit
Rollo Tomassi
Sir_Chancealot
SexPDX (aka TrickyNick)
RKTek
Juggler (Yes, he was a member here briefly)
Shezz
Panzergrenadier
Backbreaker
Page
Cesare Cardinali
Bad Ass Canadian
xblitz44x
Thiago Brazil
Matt ala Casanova

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And fash has TIGHT field reports

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad: :kick: :mad: "THIS IS A STUPID THREAD - YOU ALL PICK THE SAME PEOPLE - ALL AMERICANS - HOW ABOUT RESPECTING AN AUSSIE FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMN LIVES" :mad: :kick: :mad:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amadoodisforrealz said:
no one

you all could be troll

no proof you coud all be lie

i respect me
Indeed. It's hard for me to really trust/respect anyone here in the same sense as I trust my actual wingmen/friends. Mostly because I've seen the quality of living and work that they've done. Everything here I have to assume is nice or I have to picture what or who they're talking about and my standards may not correlate to anyone elses. For all I know half the stuff written on here by anyone coud be pure speculation or made up.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Meh, Im the occasional off-beat poster who comes in to make a one-liner or completely screw up some guys baffled fallacy on attraction.
I know, I wasn't trying to knock you for being a 2002er.

KoalaKing said:
HOW ABOUT RESPECTING AN AUSSIE FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMN LIVES
The guys have mentioned an Australian (just on the previous page, he was mentioned by Create Reality, The Bad Ass Canadian and Titanium).