When you're in a relationship. live as if though you're single. Do not love her.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Women find you interested when you were single because you had your life together. You had a pack of friends, hobbies, talents, activities you enjoyed doing, etc..

When you're in a relationship, everything mentioned above should not change. Do not exchange the love for your passions for the love of your girl. Once your shift your energy into your girlfriend, your girl will lose interest in you.

Elliott Hulse explains this perfectly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usQbe8G0Gr0

Last edited:

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliot is the man! he has a lot of wisdom in his videos for sure, just some messed up concepts to wade through haha

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is also the point of the 1st commandment. Love God with all thy heart and mind. Nor should any idols (thoughts) be worshipped before God.

God not being a man in the sky but the source of all our power.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said SC.

wwfdsm

Reaction score
Well, staying in your path no matter what, is a total successor everyone should follow. This is no fresh news.
But anyway ... is a good reminder for most of men. You live & act in your "world" and you are ACE.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is, you guys are approaching this from a 'lack of' mentality. You lack women or the ability to get more.

I am quite happy to love my wife and tell her that I love her. If she wants to leave, the door is always open... and there is an ARMY of hot young 20 somethings lined up right behind her.

Thailand, China, Cambodia, Japan, Laos, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Korea.

So yes, I love my wife to pieces. ;)

I ask her quite often, are you bored with me yet? Don't you want to meet another more exciting guy? What about a younger man? Unfortunately the answer is always: " Somebody bored with me now huh!?!?! No!!!! love you and YOU are staying with me FOREVER, don't think I'll let you get away, I'm not so retard". (She's not a native speaker)

Abundance over lack gentlemen. No fear.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, it was very easy to fall for a girl. Now, it's easy NOT to fall for a girl. Women in their late 20's are immature, gold digging, and selfish. If I were dating a girl I'd be almost positive that I wouldn't fall in love with her. She would definitely be having sex with more people than me, so obviously she would not be looking to settle down anyway. That's actually the nice thing about the feminist movement. Now, you don't have to give away your balls to a women cause they are "spinning plates" too.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women basically only get in to relationships to what they can get out of it, not what they can give

TheRosyCrucifixion

Reaction score
yah i am watching my ***** made friend "settle down" currently while simultaneously tell me he sees all this great tail passing him by and he wants to make a jump.

Dropping all his hobbies and flaking on me and ****, I don't sweat it but I just hate to see a man go down that road. Especially since his motivations to get a better career are prolly at the behest of his used up 30 year old wench of a gf.

I think people forget this is your life, yours only. People underestimate the selfishness of their fellow man and fail to make a realization that they need to ask themselves what they want in life. Why are you living for others when you barely got any time left here?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are the laborers of life and creators of civilizations, quite powerful statement I heard lately

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Men are the laborers of life and creators of civilizations, quite powerful statement I heard lately
Gotta procreate and be generative for that to happen. Men who voluntarily don't have children are just like gay men who can't because of nature. They're all in the same nonproductive boat.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
Gotta procreate and be generative for that to happen. Men who voluntarily don't have children are just like gay men who can't because of nature. They're all in the same nonproductive boat.
Any fool can have children.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate, despise, loathe the rules of masculinity so much it makes me want to violently explode sometimes

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
And this is why you need to spin plates. It's all about scarcity. If you lose one plate, then you have 2 or 3 or 4 more to turn your attention to. That way you can avoid emotional attachment, or at the very least lessen the attachment by a lot.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
The thing is, you guys are approaching this from a 'lack of' mentality. You lack women or the ability to get more.

I am quite happy to love my wife and tell her that I love her. If she wants to leave, the door is always open... and there is an ARMY of hot young 20 somethings lined up right behind her.

Thailand, China, Cambodia, Japan, Laos, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Korea.

So yes, I love my wife to pieces. ;)

I ask her quite often, are you bored with me yet? Don't you want to meet another more exciting guy? What about a younger man? Unfortunately the answer is always: " Somebody bored with me now huh!?!?! No!!!! love you and YOU are staying with me FOREVER, don't think I'll let you get away, I'm not so retard". (She's not a native speaker)

Abundance over lack gentlemen. No fear.
Asian, huh?

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRosyCrucifixion said:
I think people forget this is your life, yours only. People underestimate the selfishness of their fellow man and fail to make a realization that they need to ask themselves what they want in life. Why are you living for others when you barely got any time left here?
this is the deepest quote I have ever read based on my current life experiences. +1 rep!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's like women are the only sex that are actually entitled and owed dating and relationships, sex, but men are the sex that have to earn that

TheODB

Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
this is the deepest quote I have ever read based on my current life experiences. +1 rep!
Agreed.

Way, way too many of my good friends have essentially lost themselves in their relationships. The vast majority of them have become like neutered (not just in the sexual sense), far less interesting versions of their old selves. It's quite sad.