When you're in a relationship. live as if though you're single. Do not love her.

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do not love her." Gread advice, Seymour. I assume you will follow this if you ever get a girlfriend, otherwise you would be a hypocrite. That is sure to make the relationship happy. And if you ever get married I would like to see you come here and state that you don't love your life, and that by not loving her you are improving the marriage. That would be a sight.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do all those things and still love your gf. What the hell is the point of getting a gf in the first place if you dont want to fall in love. Just keep a harem of fvck buddies if thats the case

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
You can do all those things and still love your gf. What the hell is the point of getting a gf in the first place if you dont want to fall in love. Just keep a harem of fvck buddies if thats the case
Yeah. These people seem to have become ill or something. These Pua and so suave things if given to stupid people it makes them more stupid and more illness.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRosyCrucifixion said:
I think people forget this is your life, yours only. People underestimate the selfishness of their fellow man and fail to make a realization that they need to ask themselves what they want in life. Why are you living for others when you barely got any time left here?
You sound like me lol ;) . I always say - "WTF is the point in putting more into someone than they're prepared to put into you ? " If some little skank expects the world but isn't prepared to give anything back she should be DUMPED HARSLY.

Holding onto an unneeded weight on your sholders is pointless - unless you like being dragged down constantly. A skank will always do her best to drag a man down to get an easy life (and a kick out of it).

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Women find you interested when you were single because you had your life together. You had a pack of friends, hobbies, talents, activities you enjoyed doing, etc..

When you're in a relationship, everything mentioned above should not change. Do not exchange the love for your passions for the love of your girl. Once your shift your energy into your girlfriend, your girl will lose interest in you.

Elliott Hulse explains this perfectly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usQbe8G0Gr0

I used to think the same way, but it doesn't work. My example:

Girlfriend came for a visit, I would come home late on purpose, play sports with my friends, ignore her, not love her, pretend I was important and leave her to fend for herself. She was pretty pissed.

Next time she came, I was attentive, cared for her, didn't leave, came home early, cherished her, loved her, respected her. She really fell in love and I got better sex from her than you see in movies.

So I don't know bro, the above is just my example. But I've lost a few hot girls by acting all busy and important and not responding, or caring or loving her. You should have your own life, but a lot of effort has to be put into her too.

denverfan110

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Trump: I agree with you but your situation could be about hot and cold. If you constantly smother her with fawning attention she can become desensitized. The fact that you sometimes act super busy and then at other times give her attention and what she craves keeps her guessing and makes her appreciate those times when you give in much much more.

On a separate note I agree that the traditional roles of masculinity are stupid. Women shouldn't be turned off when a man truly wants to give her his love an attention, despite it speaking to his value due to supposed lack of other options. The game women want to play is messed up and causes a lot of grief for both sides.

I think a real catch/women you'd want in an LTR is someone who isn't afraid to welcome your affection and who doesn't play games/isn't afraid to give it back provided you aren't the "I bought you a 20k diamond ring for our 1 week anniversary" type of guy. I would much much rather date a hb 7/8 with that kind of personality than a hb 9/10 who I need to consistently game/act aloof and mysterious to keep her interested.

But who knows. I'm only 21 and don't have a warped perception of girls yet. I hope it doesn't become that way over the years on my quest to become a DJ

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
denverfan110 said:
@ Trump: I agree with you but your situation could be about hot and cold. If you constantly smother her with fawning attention she can become desensitized. The fact that you sometimes act super busy and then at other times give her attention and what she craves keeps her guessing and makes her appreciate those times when you give in much much more.

On a separate note I agree that the traditional roles of masculinity are stupid. Women shouldn't be turned off when a man truly wants to give her his love an attention, despite it speaking to his value due to supposed lack of other options. The game women want to play is messed up and causes a lot of grief for both sides.

I think a real catch/women you'd want in an LTR is someone who isn't afraid to welcome your affection and who doesn't play games/isn't afraid to give it back provided you aren't the "I bought you a 20k diamond ring for our 1 week anniversary" type of guy. I would much much rather date a hb 7/8 with that kind of personality than a hb 9/10 who I need to consistently game/act aloof and mysterious to keep her interested.

But who knows. I'm only 21 and don't have a warped perception of girls yet. I hope it doesn't become that way over the years on my quest to become a DJ

Agreed. I hate when people can't handle anything in their life. Strong people always win; they never get turned off or "intimidated" when someone displays a strong level of affection and appreciation.

Weak people run away when you send them long letters of affection. There is no level of appreciation. I want to give steady affection and attention because of the way I FEEL inside. And you're not receptive? You have a big problem, not me. :)

Being appreciated has always been a problem for me as it's hard for someone to appreciate the type of person I am, specially these modern days... (not to sound ****y ;) )

I can sense right away when I give too much and they pull away. Too much hein? Unappreciative rat.

I don't like games and if I sense any game played, bet you right back i'll imitate you, shwing! :up: Teach you lesson.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice ideas guys.

The fact you're in a relationship with someone indicates that, on some level, you already love them. Will it be fully reciprocated, you cant know..

But having a relationship and then not exploring love is like having Christmas but not opening your presents. Its like working for a living and not cashing your paychecks.

I say love the living daylights out of her. /$.02

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
Agreed. I hate when people can't handle anything in their life. Strong people always win; they never get turned off or "intimidated" when someone displays a strong level of affection and appreciation.

Weak people run away when you send them long letters of affection. There is no level of appreciation. I want to give steady affection and attention because of the way I FEEL inside. And you're not receptive? You have a big problem, not me. :)

Being appreciated has always been a problem for me as it's hard for someone to appreciate the type of person I am, specially these modern days... (not to sound ****y ;) )

I can sense right away when I give too much and they pull away. Too much hein? Unappreciative rat.

I don't like games and if I sense any game played, bet you right back i'll imitate you, shwing! :up: Teach you lesson.
Even though I know it will never change, I hate how us guys are deemed weak for feeling insecure about being single, hate how we are expected to be more independent, yeah its the way it is but that doesn't mean I have to like it or enjoy it, I hate how guys are told to Man Up, Be a Man, Grow a Pair when they are complaining, whining, ranting, it's like women get a free pass for doing that, and us guys are dealt with the card of taking responsibility for everything in our god damn lives:(

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like Elliot is autistic.