When should I call?

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she was free Wednesday and that I should text her, I just said responded "I will call you" now I am hoping she didn't assume I was going to call her weds..Do you guys think she may of thought I implied I'd call her the next day and be upset that I didn't contact her yet?

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today will be 3 days...Even though it is Friday do you think i can still call?She seemed to have a good interest level.What so you guys think?

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
MAN ur over thinking this so much .. I wouldn't wait too call her that long. Just do it and set something up if she is still interested. Don't worry about being too eager. Worry about not being too clingy, get the date set up and be your best self when you go out with her. Don't do much of that textin back and forth bvll****, show her you are a busy man.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
So you are saying its ok to contact her right now on a Friday evening?
In my opinion, there is not a perfect time to contact a woman. If she is interested in you then regardless of what she is doing, when she has access to her phone she will reply to you and agree to a date. Woman are always busy but they will go out of their way and find time if they are interested in you. If the interest level is low then she might not reply or flake on you and I would brush it off and move on.

But since she is a bartender maybe it would be better if you contacted her in the afternoon since she is probably working at night.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude, fvck it. Call her! One way or the other, get it over with!!

If she doesn't answer say hey, I've got a few hours free tomorrow afternoon, you should come meet me for some coffee.

Then if she gets back to you today, with a text or a call, great. If she gets back to you last minute tomorrow. Say, oh I didn't hear from you, something came up, how about this week?

Either way, the balls in her court now, good, you did you job. Now you get this chick off your mind for Christ's sake.

EDIT:
CaptainSaveAh0 said:
But since she is a bartender maybe it would be better if you contacted her in the afternoon since she is probably working at night.
right, exactly why I said to set something up tomorrow afternoon, she'll probably be getting up around 1 or 2 and getting some coffee anyway.

Dude, if you don't call this chick soon, your head's going to explode.

Report back with what happened, after you call her.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just called here about an hour ago phone rang once and went to voicemail?Do you think it's more likely that her phone is off or that she is upset i didn't text her the next day and chose to ignore the call?