When does Acne go away?

DJ in Progress

Don Juan
Reaction score
i started taking fish oil about 3 weeks ago and noticed a big difference in my acne. i never had real bad acne but it was persitant. by back has pretty much cleared up completely and my face looks tons better too. none of the medications or anything like that worked for me like fish oil did

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I stopped all my acne meds yesterday. Eventhough they were working I'm sick of them. So far my face looks good, I guess I'll pay for it later on though.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 19 and have days where I break out and minor acne. Don't stress it, if you take care of your face it shouldn't be anything worth worrying about.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 30 and I still have it noticeably on my back and chest when I'm not careful.

Drinking alot of water, avoiding sweets and fried foods, and changing your sheets once or twice a week goes far.

Other than that, Acne Free is my friend.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
I'm 19 and have days where I break out and minor acne. Don't stress it, if you take care of your face it shouldn't be anything worth worrying about.
I'm sure he will be able to use this information 7 years from when he asked his question.