When a woman is interested, she'll do ANYTHING to make things happen

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilking gets it, thanks.

Note that my girl came back 3 days ago (but I hadn't checked my messages). So, for all of the naysayers who desperately hoped my days of scoring with an HB9.9 would be limited to a mere 90 days (shamelessly under the guise of being here to help facilitate men succeeding, and for your own personal gain as DJ-wannabees): I told you so.

Gentlemen, always observe women over the past month average, never over minute-to-minute nuances.
You're being paranoid and ranting on a completely different tangent from what I'm talking about.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She texted me Happy New Year today. Either things didn't work out with her new guys or she's just fishing for attention. Lol.

I deleted the text and didn't respond.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are exceptions to this rule...

Example: She likes you, and wants to be with you, but she's so shy she goes and hides in the corner, because she can't handle your awesomeness. :D:cool::p

What to do, what to do...(scratches chin):cool:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here's an exception. She likes you so much she is afraid of her feelings for you and pushes you away, but you manage to make her jealous, so she falls back into your arms and makes mad, passionate love to you like never before.

When will men realize that we can never figure women out? They are not predictable. If they were, they would read this and deliberately become unpredictable.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She texted me Happy New Year today. Either things didn't work out with her new guys or she's just fishing for attention. Lol.

I deleted the text and didn't respond.
Had the same thing with a girl I was dating for 4 months with the happy new year text. Also ignored. Definitely fishing for attention, and wanting to see if they can draw you in.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
it's generally agreed upon that anything other than a yes or a counteroffer is a no and a flake...it's safe to say that she doesn't do that to guys she actually likes, but a lack of interest...
The next time I saw her (on New Year's Eve) she confessed she is falling in love with me and had 3 orgasms, and we had the best sex yet. So we know that this woman had the highest possible interest. But thanks for your attempt at worst-case scenario. It turned out she has issues around the holidays.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About two weeks ago, I asked a girl out on a date. We'd already been on two dates so far. She gave an excuse that the weather would be bad due to excessive snow.

I checked the forecast and told her it wouldn't be snowing until the next day. She insisted that it was going to snow so I sent her a picture of the forecast. She saw it and said "Oh, okay. Let's go." Mind you I was also going to pick her up.

I could sense a flake coming anyway and sure enough two hours before the date she texted saying "I'm not feeling well. Let's go another day."

Lmao. I told her "alright" and we never texted again.

Today, my friend tells me about this date he's excited for. He says the girl wants him to pick her up because it will be snowing and she's a bad snow driver. He said she even offered to pay him gas money. He shows me a picture of the girl and sure enough it's ol' girl who flaked.

I couldn't contain my laughter.

Listen to what they say here. If a girl wants to go out with you, she will manipulate the moon and stars to make it happen.
And that means, keep her in dating mode. A woman who already has the keys to the castle via marriage will not make the heavens move to make it happen. They have already made it happen by getting you to marry them. They have already made it happen by getting access to your resources.

BigM

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. But somehow I don't see this as a "female thing". This applies to everything. If you really want something you'll find a reason, if you don't, you will find an excuse.

The difference is that men are more honest. We say things as they are. Women lie to others and themselves. That's just their way of communication.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an exception. She likes you so much she is afraid of her feelings for you and pushes you away, but you manage to make her jealous, so she falls back into your arms and makes mad, passionate love to you like never before.

When will men realize that we can never figure women out? They are not predictable. If they were, they would read this and deliberately become unpredictable.
Scarcity, fear of loss.

Fear and pain are the best motivators.

Actually, women are predictable, just not logical.

You just have to know their patterns.

Get good at observing, and it will seem like child's play.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Women can be very complicated.

I have had chicks seem like they have low interest, we end up going out/spending time, and the chick ends up fvcking me that SAME NIGHT.

Women are just complicated, it's hard to really establish a firm theory around all of this. I usually judge the chick based on if she is making herself available to go out with Tenacity. If it's not today, then she goes out on Thursday, but if I just CAN'T get the girl to go out....then I take that as low interest.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I'm coming late to the party,but it's true if a woman is fully interested she will make it effortless as long as you get the fire started right in the beginning and don't Overdo the dj/jealousy,uninterested moves. Following it to closely cost me 2 weeks of uncertainty at my own fault with my most recent ex because I acted so indifferent on the first date, once I gave in a little the girl was blowing up my phone and driving to see me.sometimes you gotta spoon feed them initially and the rest falls in place.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I'm coming late to the party,but it's true if a woman is fully interested she will make it effortless as long as you get the fire started right in the beginning and don't Overdo the dj/jealousy,uninterested moves. Following it to closely cost me 2 weeks of uncertainty at my own fault with my most recent ex because I acted so indifferent on the first date, once I gave in a little the girl was blowing up my phone and driving to see me.sometimes you gotta spoon feed them initially and the rest falls in place.
Little by Little

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a women that is making it too hard she either doesn't like you or she is very structured. Neither is a good sign... every now and then you will run into a woman that is interested and she is playing games for what ever reason, and if you are persistent you can get her.... but it is ALWAYS best to err on the side of just walking away. There are too many women that are NOT going to make things hard to waste too much time chasing those that could be a problem.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a women that is making it too hard she either doesn't like you or she is very structured. Neither is a good sign... every now and then you will run into a woman that is interested and she is playing games for what ever reason, and if you are persistent you can get her.... but it is ALWAYS best to err on the side of just walking away. There are too many women that are NOT going to make things hard to waste too much time chasing those that could be a problem.
Subconsciously, they know how to play hard to get. And, I think competition anxiety makes them play every card they have, making the most game playing effort. Young ones tend to over do it, giving themselves away... It's funny!!

Dman_30

Reaction score
The worst one is when you showing them all the interest and they acting like they don’t wanna know

then boom..

The interest is back, They act like this then they expect the man to still be interested, fellas keep your dignity & walk away don’t let these women toy with you

I love it when they come back all interested I just pay them no mind, they want me even more then I **** them just so they can leave me alone

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About two weeks ago, I asked a girl out on a date. We'd already been on two dates so far. She gave an excuse that the weather would be bad due to excessive snow.

I checked the forecast and told her it wouldn't be snowing until the next day. She insisted that it was going to snow so I sent her a picture of the forecast. She saw it and said "Oh, okay. Let's go." Mind you I was also going to pick her up.

I could sense a flake coming anyway and sure enough two hours before the date she texted saying "I'm not feeling well. Let's go another day."

Lmao. I told her "alright" and we never texted again.

Today, my friend tells me about this date he's excited for. He says the girl wants him to pick her up because it will be snowing and she's a bad snow driver. He said she even offered to pay him gas money. He shows me a picture of the girl and sure enough it's ol' girl who flaked.

I couldn't contain my laughter.

Listen to what they say here. If a girl wants to go out with you, she will manipulate the moon and stars to make it happen.
I agree-- a girl that flake is a girl that isn't interested. Emotions should be high If the interstate's is high.