What's your story?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One question... do others even care what my story is? Maybe im just totally self-centered, but honestly, i didn't wanna read all your peoples' stories. Whatever, some people may wanan know... so here it is...

what i was before i came here
Mega-AFC... Adored girls i had crushes on, fell asleep thinking about them (someitmes not even falling asleep), poetry, all that AFC B.S.

Journey
My journey started in about september of this year... totally chagned my life... Im not sure if others see me differently, but i find myself totally different, so thats all that matters anyways. MY confidnence in ymself has soared, now im working on picking up the girls.

What i've become
A few steps closer to the person i strive to be. Thats all i gotta say. Thats all im doing, becoming the person i WANT to be.

Comments
I am FAR from a DJ. I dont deserve my 'Senior Don Juan' status. Im not AFC anymore. Im confident in myself, and i dont obsess over girls. But im just only now beginning to try to approach girls and stuff.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
One question... do others even care what my story is? Maybe im just totally self-centered, but honestly, i didn't wanna read all your peoples' stories. Whatever, some people may wanan know... so here it is...
Some time's people need to hear story's of other people making it, it can be inspirational and proof of this site's effictiveness.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
What i was before i came here
Well i won't say that i was a DJ before but i m Semi DJ state. i was good with girls only when introduced, bit scared of approaching(even then approached girls i liked n got good results)
i learnt DJ from two of my good freind(Natural DJ's)
one whose style is based on complexity n being himself(James Bond Style??)
other one was example of Extreme C&F
i was into Martial arts, WeightLifting. pretty confident about myself n my skills...

My journey
well it does added to my confidence in approaching girls/girl groups, and i hav found this site thru bodybuilding.com
i knew n working on NLP but after finding seduction sites n learning thru RJ's material i now can put my NLP learning into seduction too.

What i have become
i m no more afraid of approaching
i don't wanna known as DJ, because its not me, i wanna be ME.

My comments
He Who Hesitates, masturbates.

WhoAmI

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Sammo, this is a great thread. I found all these stories inspirational and helpful.

I had no social life and I was prime AFC. Because I didn't have anything else to do, I lifted all the time and I looked incredible. A senior(!) even began giving me massive IOIs when I was a freshman, only I was too scared to actually talk to her. I would develop a oneitis for any girl who showed interest in me and scare them away with my patheticness.

My journey
I find www.sharpman.com through an AIM advertisement, and I read all the AFC dating tips there. Like, bring flowers on the first date and call the girl to thank her the day after. I thought these were genius and searched on google for more dating tips. Thank God, I found sosuave.com. I wandered into the discussion forum and read Pook's "Kill that Desperation", and I was converted. In the next few weeks I read maybe half the Bible, then I went away to Florida and then to Cornell for the summer. With half a Bible's worth of knowledge and confidence, I became a mack at Cornell, getting makeout, tits, and fingering from 2(!) girls within 3 weeks. Keep in mind, I only had one other gf in my life, a UG back in middle school, and I barely even touched her.

I get back to school, and I made some friends and began to get something of a social life. Things were going well until a girl who I knew told all my friends that she wanted me, and they all told me. I reverted back to my previous AFC state, and developed a huge oneitis for her. I drove her away and also lost all my other girls.

I've recovered from this slump and now I'm working on cold approaches.

What I've become
I've become much more social and have gotten some friends. I've had my last oneitis. And now I'm working on cold approaches. I'm really proud of myself for this, cold approaches used to scare me sh!tless.

But I still have a long way to go. I have to overcome my bad reputation I built up my first two years of high school, and I still have yet to sucessfully do a cold approach on a group

My Comments
My Achilles heel on the path to Don Juan so far has been oneitis. Watch out for it, kill it in yourself as soon as you see it developing. It can happen to you even if you are on sosuave.

"Falling in love is something you do to yourself"-Ross Jeffries

DON'T fantasize about doing great things with a girl or imagine you having wonderful times together. This is what makes a oneitis.

Avoid this, and you can have anything you work for.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i was before I came here

I was a huge, huge, HUGE AFC. I spent all my time playing video games and attending LAN parties. While I was the alpha male of the computer scene, my social life was null and void. I always wondered why girls never seemed to like me. I had had one girlfriend in 8th grade, and she ran for the hills when I showed my true AFC side. It still hurts today to think back on what a chump I was.

My journey

While browsing the Rage3D Forum, someone posted a link to Pook's infamous "Be a Man!" editorial. The title of the thread was "This could change your life..." and sure enough it did. I read through the DJ Bibles, dating tips, and signed up for the e-mail tips. Through behavior modification and learning, I've started to pull away from my AFC tendencies and become a Don Juan.

What I have become

I am no longer afraid of any woman. I know that if I go up there with my game face on, confidence, and the right mindset I can get any female. One example is a girl that I met the first day of school. I thought I'd never have a chance with her. Now I am always talking with her in the ****y + funny manner, busting on her for things like her shoes, and always having a good time around her. I've gotten many phone numbers and just have become a fun guy to be around. I got a date to prom by basically being forward and confident with a girl I haven't talked to in a year! I went to Spain and was totally the life of the party over Spring break. Been making social proof for myself by hanging around many different groups.

My comments

This site has changed my life for the better. It shames me to think of how I used to be. Now I can say that I am having a great time ALL the time. These skills are not just for picking up women, but they apply to all areas of life. You WILL become a better person by following the system.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was before I came here
Before Sosuave, I was a chubby AFC :) I had no style, had no respectable game, and rare success with girls. Had confidence but only that "I dont care what people think about me" confidence. I would rarely do approaches, but when I did they were cool at the beginning, but my AFC side started coming out big time. I had on g/f in 8th grade, lasted about a week. Had some hardcore oneitis with a girl that treated me like crap for about a year. I actually told her I loved her online.
I did have a pretty good social life with dudes from school, but the chick department not too good.

My Journey
My journey slowly started about a year before knowing of Sosuave. Although still an AFC, some friends I made during summer school gave me the truth: I had no style whatsover. So I took their advice and got a completely new wardrobe. That was one big change.
7 months later, I was at my cousins party and was way too afraid to even approach a HB, she's about a 9. Turned out the girl wanted me to approach her. I was kicking myself for not approaching. I made a vow to myself here to always take a chance and not let opportunities pass me up. Big change #2
The month later, I completely NEXTED the girl who I had oneitis for, I told her off and didnt talk to her after. Big change #3
That same month I shaved my goofy ass mustache I had growing, this gave me more confidence, funny thing about that was that same day I made a cold approach to this HB 8 on the street. The day after, 2 girls at Six Flags approached me and some friends and decided to join us. Although I still had minimal game, I made the best of it by chatting up the better looking one, about a 7.5. All the dudes in my class were straight up hating the next day.
Same month I met my girlfriend of 6 months at a dance. She basically approached me and we got to talking. Talked on the phone for about a month, then got a date. My first real date. On the date, I was sooo calm and confident that I didnt even know I was doing that. I got my first kiss and makeout session that day. I was so proud of myself :D. By that time it was summer and I had lost about 20 pounds. My confidence was skyrocketing. About 3 months into my relationship with my g/f, I had been receiving the David DeAngelo emails. With ****y and Funny I was able to save my relationship for another 3 months. While downloading his book of K aZaa, The dude I was downloading it from IM'd me and gave me a link to the Bible. Looked it over and was instantly hooked.
Kept reading the message boards and the HS Bible and was amazed at the stuff in it. I saw that what I had been doing for the past months was actually pretty good.
When I got back to school from the summer, I was ****y as hell, leaner, funnier, and just so motivated about life. I felt like I was on top of the world.
It was not until a month after school started that an incident occured in my life that snapped me into reality. I was walking home from school, when about 8 black guys jumped me and f*cked me up. That was hell for me, mostly emotionally. My confidence was still burning, but it was slowly fading. Success continued, but I saw my relationship with my on and off g/f dying away. Me and her broke up about 3 months ago, completely NEXTed her, is not until now I got completely back into the dating game

What I have become
I have become and am becoming a better man. I consider myself a DJ that is constantly improving and seeking ways to improve. Although I have been in somewhat of a minor slump, mainly in the social life area. I continue to pull myself together and laugh in the face of adversity. I am a Don Juan, I am the MAN

My comments
Thank you so much all you guys in the forum. Many of us will not have gotten out of our dilemmas without some of the great posts some of us post in the forums. Thanks so much. This journey we continue walking it and it only gets better. Whether in its Ups or Downs, its always one hell of a ride

Solo Vive

darkmenace

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score

Pretty average at highschool. Lots of acquantances, I had some nice times, but no real good friends, virtually no interest from girls. Didn't go to my prom. Suffice to say, no gf or kisses or hand jobs or nookie. Overall, highschool was about a 3. Ditto for the first few years of college. I was very self conscious about my weight (6"2, probably 135 lbs at the time, I'm up to 160 lbs now). I was basically convinced that decent looking girls didn't like me. Worked on other parts of my life at the time (becoming successful trading stocks/options and operating another small business). I also use to obsess about my acne (since cutting out french fries and replacing soda with water about a year and a half ago, I've seen a major improvement in my skin).

My journey

Before looking at this site a few months ago, I had been reading fastseduction.com since last fall. Last fall, I tried pheromones, lol, they had more of a placebo effect than a real effect. Then, someone on the love scent.com board mention fastseduction. I was amazed at the amount of knowledge on there. Really life changing. Then someone on that board, mentioned this board.

What i have become

I use to never give EC and was totally scared of hot chicks. Last fall, I remember being in class, talking to and kinoing this total hottie (she looked like kobe byrants wife, but even hotter). I can remember savoring the moment, like..."wow, this is pretty cool, a year earlier I wouldn't have looked her in the eye for more than 1/2 a second". I have "seen the light" so to speak. My convo and social skills are much much better, I've become more fun to be around, I've gotten some dates recently, and I'm looking forward to the fall semester to put my theory into action.

My comments

This is a great message board. I would have been the biggest skeptic in the world a few years ago, thinking I'd never have a chance with a semi attractive gal, but now I "get it".

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I think I'm easily the biggest AFC out of the bunch before I came here. I was easily the biggest AFC out there. Talking to girls was impossible. Sometimes I would talk to them but I'd talk like a girl (soft and quiet), stutter a lot, and half the time I was incoherent. One time I admitted I masturbated. It actually started a whole new thing at school where people admitted they beat their meat. Since I started it, I got pinned as someone that whacked it 6-8 times daily. I never did it more than once daily and sometimes I went weeks without beating it. Soon that rep changed for me to be a loser that no girl would actually want. My "friends" would actually go up and ask girls out right in front of my face, offering them money. It was seriously degrading. I was smart and I thought that was enough to get women into me. I also was a starting varsity player my senior year and thought that I would get women. Nope, all of them seem to go to everyone except me. So sad.

One time I got drunk and started crying to about 5 girls one time about how my life sucked. They all comforted me but alas, none of them actually seemed interested in me. This was before my senior year began and I thought it would be a key shoe-in to get women. Unfortunately it did the opposite of that. I was only made fun of more and the girls there spread it around like it was something important. Whenever I'd go to stores, whenever there was a female present, I would avoid her. I would try to find a man that was ringing people up, even if it meant going out of my way.

Beat that.

My journey

I hit rock bottom in early May when I realized that this was no way for me to live. I had a real depressive slump. Around this time, everyone was spouting off "the senior experience" and how everyone would miss eachother but its funny because I never got any of those compliments. Never got senior pictures from anyone let alone a girl and lol, the thought of anyone asking for mine seemed beyond their grasp. Something changed in this slump though.

I wasn't suicidal in my slump and I was disgusted with myself. Whenever I was depressed, I'd blame the world for being a cruel ***** to me. This time I realized that all my life I felt sorry for myself but didn't want to spend any effort improving myself enough to change that. This time it was different. I wanted to improve myself. I wanted to be the "playa pimp" that I'd joking say I was or wanted to be. I wanted to be the envy of every man out there by nabbing that girl that everyone was too afraid to approach.

After a rigorous search (even willing to open my wallet up to get a relationship book) I came across this site on a link to a forum I would visit once in a while because I remember someone posted DeAngelo's dating tips. So it began from there.

I came on this site acting like most users there: wanting advice that I could get in the Bible. I slowly made more progress. However the desire inside was so strong for improvement that 3-4 weeks after joining I found a girl that was an 8 even. I was so proud of myself. Its been getting better and better but I'm still not satisfied. My quest for knowledge will be eternal. Every day I read the DJ Bible, even the first week stuff. It never hurts to go back to the basics.

What i have become

I've become someone I'm proud of. I pretty much severed my contact with all but one or two of my old friends and they notice my new self respect and treat me as a man with respect. This is what I've wanted to be. I'm still learning though.

My comments

It seems like I'm always ignored in the grand scheme of things on this board but its probably been the best board I've been to in my life. Thanks for everything.

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid

I was throwing out all the chessey crap to this one girl. "Oh, I've liked you for a year but I was too afraid to tell you then...I still like you though. Please go out with me." She finally said yes, so I went to AskJeeves and asked how to kiss because I have never done it before (at the time.) I got linked to AdolescentAdulthood and thought it was gold. I went out with that girl and got a hug, but nothing more. Found out a week later that she got a boyfriend the next day. I was crushed. I kept going to the site though to try and figure out how to have sex, even though I was no where near having a shot at getting it. Finally, I happened to find a thread that had a link to this site. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I clicked on it and came across the Bible. To me, it was THE Bible. I then found the way to the High School Bible and a few days later, found out how to register. The rest, as they say, is history.
[/B]
Its funny to hear that, I got linked here from that same post on AdolescentAdulthood. I loved that site before finding that link, and I'm glad I did. That one person's post has changed both of our lives. Now that I think about it my one-itis led me to this site becuase AdolescentAdulthood was one of her favoritesand I found it from her. She was useful afterwards :p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MagicDonJuan
Its funny to hear that, I got linked here from that same post on AdolescentAdulthood. I loved that site before finding that link, and I'm glad I did. That one person's post has changed both of our lives. Now that I think about it my one-itis led me to this site becuase AdolescentAdulthood was one of her favoritesand I found it from her. She was useful afterwards :p
I don't remember who linked it, but I'm glad, lol. Who knew one-itis could be SO useful? :D *Thinks back to November 2001* *Shudders* December 7, 2001. I consider it her early Christmas gift to me. :D

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old post guys, if you's are going to dig it back up at least let me update my version! ;)

I was a loser, my friends teased me in front of girls and i just got embarrased or angry. I had no idea, i winged and *****ed about my life, i got one-itis on the biggest sunshine girl at the school, i called her every night and resulted in her teasing me about it in front of other guys, said i am desperate and that i was fat, of course when she apoligised i accepted it because i was a weak ass ***** *****. I played computer games all night, my best friends were people i only knew over the internet. I had never kissed a girl, i got nervous talking to girls i had known for years, i got nervous around relatives that came over to see me for my birthday, i was the most nervous and insecure, ugly, loser, EVER!

Then of course .. it happened... I snapped.

My journey
The first step was to start walking out, i started building up muscle and losing fat, FAST. I was never meant to be fat,I gave my body no choice because of the years of computer games, before that i was quite the athlete. Damn computer games. I started talking to friends confidently and sticking up for myself watched comedys and learned new jokes, became funny, and i focused on becoming fearless. It's a life goal now, i want to be fearless i want to be able to do anything and not feel any fear, and im coming a long way.

What i have become
Where my journey has taken me so far.. Hmmm, i am alot more muscly, i am known for my muscles now, i am one of the strongest guys in the school and i am getting cut real quick, i have nearly lost all traces of fat. I have abs now, before i had a keg, i have pecs now, before i had boobs. Haha, i stick up for myself now, i tease the people that used to tease me. The girl i spoke of earlier that gave me **** is all over me, i like to tease her alot by flirting with her then taking it away, those sunshine girls crave attention and you can tease the **** out of them if you dont give it to em when they want it. I am pretty fearless, i am known to do alot of crazy things around the school and i cant WAIT to go to a new school next year it is gonna be so much fun. I am one of the funniest people at parties. I have learned jokes. I have 3 girls chasing me as well, im taking my pick, seeing whicn one is best LTR material.

My comments

The best advice i could give someone is to stop and take a step back.. Realise you need to change rather then keep whinging.

And then boom it comes, analyse what needs fixing and fix it.

For example, Right now i am improving on:

Build: Got a routine and eat healthy.
Humour: Watch alot of comedy central and stand up comedys, i love laughing!! MORE THEN ANYTHING. (BEST TIP: IF YOU WANNA BE FUNNY, LEARN TO RELAX AND BE FEARLESS)
Convo skills: Working on talking to girls, i can do it i just want to learn better
Social life: Im improving my social life, i have done this by talking more, being the center of attention, being fearless and being funny!