Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He died a virgin.

(Twice : )

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grr said:
A person with short hair can have MANY different styles within a month with a little wax, forming cream, or even hairspray. A long haired person can do what? Ponytail, blow dry, or cut it shorter. That's pretty much it.
Of course, any short hairstyle is going to require some cutting. Trust me, I've been skin-bald and tried to fix my hair as it grew out naturally - there's no shape. So short haired people only have options if they will cut it to shape it. Only they have fewer options than longhairs if the longhair is willing to trim to shape his hair. Hair requires cutting to have a style whether it's short or long, but short hair by definition has fewer options.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair requires cutting to have a style whether it's short or long, but short hair by definition has fewer options.
I'm not talking about getting it styled. I'm talking about getting it cut. Besides, wax, forming cream, or hairspray can all help style hair depending on the hairtype.

Have you ever used wax or forming cream? Your hair grows so fast when its short its a new hairstyle every week, with shape.

Its not like I liberally style my hair, I just toss some stuff in to give it body and let it take care of itself, notice when it gets too long then get it cut.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
my hair is longer than most around my town. in front, if pulled straight and wet, it comes to my eyes...dry and normal, lower forehead length. on the sides i grow it half down the ear, it curls up under a hat and sometimes naturally--i've been told that looks very good. in back, down 3/4 of the neck. i have red hair, looks very nerdy short, i dont have much of a choice.

give me your best ginger joke, betcha i've heard it :rolleyes:

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!! Cannibal Corpse SUCKS!!! (But their song names are amazing)
Though I have never heard a ginger joke, I can see why having short red hair makes you look quite nerdy.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious question to long-haired guys, do you normally spend a lot of time washing your hair? Cuz most long-haired guys at college don't, and they get a hobo smell after a while.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm meticulous about my hygiene. Long hair doesn't have to be greasy, though you're right that it often is.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Curious question to long-haired guys, do you normally spend a lot of time washing your hair? Cuz most long-haired guys at college don't, and they get a hobo smell after a while.
I wash and condition it it every morning with a decent product (I use Biolage products), then brush and air dry, sometimes with the light application of an anti-frizz agent and some mousse to give the ends some weight since my hair is fine and prone to both issues. Additonally, I'll use a clarifying shampoo (like Neutrogena) once a week to strip all the build up out of it, and get a professional trim every three weeks or so to keep the ends even and keep split ends from developing.

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of girls i told me that Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen looked their best in LOTR... and it was because of the long hair. but i'm not saying everyone should grow their hair out... go ahead and keep our hair short... i like being one of the few guys i know with long hair... it makes me stand out from all the other guys with the same haircuts.