What's the best strategy if your aim is a LTR?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
So last night she called me and said maybe I should drop by. I start getting ready to head over and then she texts that maybe not a good idea that she's tired and sleepy.

She just canceled our date for today. Saying she's in a very unhappy and unclear place right now. Saying please don't be mad.

Whats the best way to go about this?

Tell her I'll give her space and to get back to me when she figures stuff out?

Nu Vision said:
Thanks Alex.

Done. I text her that. She says she's in a bad place anD don't know what to do. The ex and her were engaged before the problems began. I'll detach and if she hits me up to hang out I'll play but this one can cause me more hurt than ID like.

Sorry to hear about this man. I kind of knew where this was headed after she mentions her ex boyfriend. Confused girls are not the woman you want to be with. They will always pine away for the ex wanting him still with you. She can rebound with you leaving later for the ex. She wants the ex back and her heart is not with you. He can be using her just for sex stringing her along. She is choosing him over you not going on your date. I would let her go not considering anything more with her. She can always run back to him if she still has feelings for him. Best to let this one go searching for a girl who has her head on right.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy Long Shanks,

Thanks for that post man. You are right on point.

She is actually a girl who is not into the single scene. This ex she has been with for years. He cheated on her and so the relationship has been in trouble ever since.

Peña,

Yep. I kind of expected it too.

I made a mistake. I told her that if things don't work out with the ex to give me a call. Shouldn't have said that. I don't want her to think I'm a plan B.

Tic Tac,

Thanks for the link. I'll read up on that.

She said she's not with him. And she feels alone and needs some time to figure things out.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So despite her saying we should stop hanging out so much because she's confused about whether she wants to go back to her bf we have gone out and talk every day still.

So we having fun. For now we've agreed to just have fun. Not gonna lie each time we go out and the more time we spend together I get more attached although I try to resist. She used to say I should date other girls but gor jealous when she saw a text from a girl I went out with come in. She just saw her name. I think she's getting attached to me too.

She says if her ex asks her to move in with him to a new place he bought she would probably move.

Is she saying that to see if I'm willing to ask her to move in with me?

I would like her to be more, possibly LTR. She is not with the ex as far as I know but does talk to him.

Yesterday we texted. I sent her a text and she got back to me today. Almost 24 hrs later. Should I just ignore the text the whole day or reply later. I don't want to play games. But also don't like she took so long to reply.

I know I need to bang more girls so I don't fall for her or if I do its not so tough when we split. I have a feeling Yahya where wit will end. I don't want to be hurt but I can't stop seeing her. I like her a lot.

How should I proceed?

I could just hang and be cool and she would be like a friend with benefits. But there are feelings involved already anD I'm wondering if I should stop hanging out with her to not get hurt or just day fvck it an enjoy it while it lasts.