What's a deal breaker/ red flag(s) for you?

Peacebewithyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Royalflush,

Very interesting. I am a cross between INTP/INFP, but I can be illogical so maybe more towards the latter, lol. I also understand what you mean about needing crutches with an INTP personality type. Who wants small and flirty talk when there is the universe bearing itself on your membrane?

While you brush extroverted women with a broad stroke, I generally agree with how you have depicted them: flirty, outgoing, attention-seekers. Moreover, they can be very attractive to an introverted personality and vice versa. Personally, I find ESFP gals a bit off a turn-off. They are too sensual. ENFP gals are a bit different. They appear a bit shallow and chameleon-like to me, but like INFP gals, they are much deeper than they appear. While ENFP gals can be attention seekers, I think once they find an emotional center in say an INFP, or any other NF male, they can can be very loyal.

But yeah, definitely agree with you on ESFP gals!

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely smelly Pu9ssy

and just general attitude

Also psycho relatives

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she smokes or does drugs.

If she's a social media addict.

If she's a feminist.

That's off the top of my head.

Peacebewithyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Umm it takes a 200 question test to determine your type, I did one in highschool. You cant just assume your type or someone elses.
Haha, you may be right SpecialEDy, but you are clearly not an introverted intuitive by what you have written.

Imdonswanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting I see feminist pop up a lot on here

Why? (Sheer curiosity) I've met a feminist once who was dead on just "men are horrible it's always men who commit X Y Z, which is totally the opposite of gender equality but that was just one person, so I can't generalize.

Legday

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if they are alive, speak, they can judge, thus a deal breaker

Imdonswanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to agree,

I'm, according to the personality test mentioned up above, an INFJ. Whatever fancy lingo that may be, I just don't like women who are too clingy or are extreme social butterflies. "C'mon lets go to my friends party ill introduce you to all my friends!" (Screams internally)

Clingy, I love to be alone and I feel suffocated when someone wants to be clingy with me.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)lack of attention/eye contact when I'm speaking
2)dull
3) flirts with my friends/ random guys
4) tweets/facebooks way to much stuff and begs for attention on social media
5)loose smelly gash that isn't very pretty
6)neediness
7) clumsy/useless
8) lack of affection in public places ( girls are so fvcking weird with this)
9) cellulite

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Father issues. If her father isn't the ideal father figure, then I know what type of guys she's into.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too many actually...:

1- cheated on previous boyfriends.
2- too many previous sexual partners ( > 5).
3- selfish.
4- lies or hides stuff from me.
5- does drugs or too much alcochol.
6- attention wh-ore/parties too much.
7- more than 5 kg overweight, too short, too tall...
8- not femenine or very little.
9- not natural beauty.
10- bad or boring sex. Not open to try new stuff.
11- serious health issues.
12- wants to command me, own the frame etc.
13- older than me.
14- has kids.
15- boring, dumb, pyscho...
16- etc.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets herself go after getting comfortable and does not put any effort into herself.

jackhamma

Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
+1.

but on a more poignant note; i have standards, but the way i am with women (people in general) these days i treat them with so much indifference it would seem like i dont.

there really isnt much that phases me anymore. the days of hoping for that idealized perfect quality girl that loves me for me and is loyal are so far behind me that to think that way is ludicrous. i havent seeked womb like security from a woman in years and dont expect much of anything from anyone. i treat women with respect so far as they allow themselves to be treated that way. once they lose my respect im pretty ruthless and terrible to them. not in an outright abusive way or anything, like i said its more like i really dont give a shlt.

banged another dude? thats fine, hope you didnt get knocked up

like one of my friends? go for it. maybe we can run train on you. get a friend and we got an orgy goin.

cold shoulder? thank god, maybe i can watch the game or a movie in peace.

want to hang out with co workers or girls night out? have fun, i'll probably be at the bar having drunk white girls poking me in the chest and exclaiming "youre sexy" or chat with an interesting bar tender that likes the Ramones and cheesey 80s music as much as i do.

ironically its when i stopped yearning and caring that i didnt have to work hard at all to make sure everything was operating under my frame because once you strip them of their sexual agency over you, how can they harm or manipulate you?
Love this. I have been experimenting with the "indifference attitude"

How has it worked for you? Do you play the indifference card from date 1 all the way through?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I would personally never go twos with another geezer, there is only one answer to this question, and it is that of MidnightCity.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A voice I can't stand to hear, or an obnoxious laugh; they're usually a package deal.

Once, I thought I would endure "to hear what the screaming in bed would sound like".

Once.

Of course, the others, but the "nails on a chalkboard" voice is right up there towards the top for me. Ughh... and a laugh that makes you embarrassed to have made her laugh?

Blegh... no fun. Run.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I see her phone on a first date and immediately hear "Facebook/Instagram/Twitter", she's done.

If her hygiene is poor.

If she complains about the drinks/food at wherever we are.

If she admits to watching Reality TV.

If she says I am overdressed.

If she orders dessert on a first date even though we aren't actually eating.

If she says that at some point she'd love to cut her hair short.

If she lacks ambition or passion for life.

If she says she is ready to settle down in life and is tired of the bar scene.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
its not a card. its how i really am.

once you have multiple girls you can call to set up booty calls or dates it becomes naturally easy to be indifferent.

you dont ever have to wonder "what should i reply or should i reply at all"

most of the time when i get little BS texts i find that i dont even have interest in replying when i have a more promising convo going with another girl.

you learn to get right to the point and set something up if not too bad and you try with another.

generally speaking i do play the indifference card all the way through. when im actually with the girl the game is much smoother. push/pull, tease, banter, a slight serious convo for rapport, sexuality, push to bang etc etc.

after the first lay i never call back first. move on to another girl rinse repeat.

if im looking for a girlfriend ill sleep with a girl for a while i get to know her. if i start liking her i might take her out. get to know her better go out here and there wait 6-7 months or until i feel i got a good read on her and then wait for her to ask for commitment.
Yes. This.

MidnightCity really has this sh!t covered. I can only say it because ^this is the place that I feel myself arriving at. It's only when one starts to experience abundance that the mentality finally arrives.

Had a couple of bouts of oneitis this year, but I am much more capable of pulling myself together these days. Interest is applied in (their) presence; and indifference applied in absence.

Even when one ends up without a date/option of an evening (like I am potentially facing this coming Saturday, pending confirmation), we always have the option of just going out in to the field of play. I have already arranged a couple of potential club-nights with people I have never met, just in case.