What's a deal breaker/ red flag(s) for you?

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Has children/married before
2. Too many guy friends/satellite guys that have orbited her for years and continue to do so
3. Constant complaining about her boss/job...never doing anything about it
4. Travel *****. Has lived in too many different places. Rootless gypsy syndrome.
5. I don't mind if they're liberal...but no activist types.
6. No height nazi's (not that they'd accept my 5'10 self anyway, but **** those "I'm 5'5 and like heels and you must be at least 4 inches taller than me in heels lol so 6 feet and up only plz" **** off ****
7. Actresses or performing artists of any type.

Last edited:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone just said pretty much everything as off now.

But I guess the major red flags if you wish to get on a LTR with a chick is

- Has Kids
- Has Tattoos
- Has little to no (girl) friends / Too many guy friends
- Lived in too many different places (Never settled)

These are the ones that scream H0E out loud, and only the naive/inexperienced can't see!

But, if you are planning on Smash and Dash, the only real red flag is visible poor hygiene.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
social class

I have worked my way up to become successful so I am not going to get into an LTR with a girl that is broke. That and chances are, from my experience, broke girls usually have a string of someone pissed off, aggressive, and violent (gang related) exes who will make your lives hell.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, excellent blog of your's Zarky.

Just read the "MRAs, PUAhaters, MGTOWs, and other red-pill failures" !!!

Excellent post. I found that the most visible thing laying around the "Manosphere" is bitterness!

Must read for the noobs, in order to open their eyes to the real truth. Women are human/animals just like us.

As someone eloquently put somewhere, you can't leave a dog to watch a steak, and hate it for eating. You can't hate women nature. Their heads work in different fashion then ours, so let's use it to our favour!

Brilliant man!