What would you do?

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you guys go after a girl you know is unhappy in a LTR? I know a hella hot girl who has been with just one guy since she was like 18, she is 21 now and her friends say she is unhappy in the relationship. Her bf is a like a 2 and she is an 8. Everyone knows it but her. Her bf is away in SC in the Marines so he isn't around much. I have always been one to respect relationships and wouldn't mess with a girl in a LTR but what do you guys think on this?

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use extreme caution here.

A) You don't want to become her emotional tampon. Translated into english, this means that you don't want to fill the holes in her relationship no matter the size or shape. If you do, you'll never win her over. She's got to be the one to say enough is enough with the BF. This doesn't mean you can't give her hints that better things are out there but you must be VERY subtle about it.

B) The guy's a Marine and might return from bootcamp all full of piss & wind and decide to pummel your ass to establish his alpha-male status.

Bear in mind, if she talks about relationships with you, she generally doesn't want one with you. Conversely, if she makes it a point about NOT talking about relationships, you might have something.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RogueWarrior
Use extreme caution here.
100% agreement with rw. If she's not happy in her current relationship, it's up to her to do something about it. You can certainly be there to swoop in and help her pick up the pieces (though you have to be careful of getting stuck in the "friend" zone here). And, of course, Marines are trained to kill people.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
--->

Yeah I am not worried about the BF, he is a *****cat. I outweigh him by 40 pounds and have trained in combat martial arts for over 15 years. I also have a military background myself. All that aside, I don't plan to "try" to hook up with her and frankly have only hung out with her a few times so who knows if she even likes me at all.

I like her and would like to hook up with her but not unless the bf is out of the picture. I guess I will just act interested yet aloof with her. She doesn't talk to me about her relationship so we'll see.

I am not one to intrude into someones relationship as I wouldn't like that crap myself. However, is there any special way I should act towards her to maybe let her know better guys(me) are out there?

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys protecting our country and you want to move in on his girl...your a low life.

Bang her and move on.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
war

Hey,

To hell with him........

It is all fair in love and war.........

Ask her out.

cave dweller

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick tip: never listen to a girl's advice about another girl.

If she flirts with you and shows interest, go for it. But if not, don't cry to us when you come off as a dumbass who's trying to hit on a girl with a steady boyfriend.

E

easyjim

How bout if you've already banged the girl with the LTR many times? I know she loves her bf, but she's started saying that she likes me too and how would it be if she were single. Also, she's started comming over just to spend time cuddling and making out....What then?

Believe me, I already know the answer....I'm headed for a ****tty situation if I keep it up

Just tryin to keep the conversation going....

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out this chick thinks Britney Spears is the greatest music ever. I now have ZERO interest in her. The Marine can keep her stupid no taste in music ass! ha.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BootsOfEscaping
I have always been one to respect relationships and wouldn't mess with a girl in a LTR
I think you said it all right there. Is she giving you signals that she wants to be more than friends with you?

I found this on pimpolgy.org also:

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST
By: Garrett Hols

It’s amazing that *******s can get girls. Actually, now that I think of it, it’s not that amazing. They are *******s at heart, but to meet girls they lavish their undying love. IT’S A CHARADE. They act nice, friendly, and they listen… until they get into what they’re after.

Their prey thinks they are in love with them, however when they realize what *******s their predators really are, they pretend like the ******* is really nice inside. The girl tries to change the ******* into a nice guy, but *******s will always be *******s. She gets upset and goes to the nice guy to complain about the *******.

But she claims to love the *******… now this is where the theory begins. She doesn’t want to look like she is easy so she wont dump the ******* right away, instead she will stay with the *******.

Girls are idiots. They don’t realize that the nice guy has been there all along. He never had to pretend to be a good guy to get girls because he is naturally like that. However, girls don’t see it for some reason or another.

They look at the nice guy as a friend, a trusted companion to whom they can tell their sad story to about their ******* boyfriend.

But the nice guy isn’t THAT naïve. He was trying to score with the girl he listens to all along. The problem is that since he is a nice guy he keeps listening.

Since girls get attached to things that pay attention to them, they think of the nice guy as a friend. A FRIEND. They don’t say, “Oh he’s hot” or “I want to have his children” about the nice guy, they just want the emotional support. When they get the emotional support from the nice guy, they don’t need it from the *******.

The nice guy gets the **** end of the stick while the ******* gets all the action. I am starting to wonder if being a nice guy is really the route to take to get action… I have been down this path for all of my post-pubescent life and it has gotten me NOWHERE… at least not in the women department.

Perhaps another reason why girls fall for the ******* is because *******s ignore the girl they are with. The women wonder, “Why isn’t he paying attention to me?” so they explore why.

They poke and prod and get closer to the *******. They start to get easier with each attempt to get closer. The ******* finally says, “I’ve let this beauty dangle long enough, time to boat this bass”.

It is then he puts on his charade and the girl feels like she has won him… even thought all she has won is an *******. Once you have gone down the path as a nice guy or a “listener” you can’t turn back.

The girl will always go after the *******s because there are always nice guys there to listen. Once you realize that you are a “listener” you cant do anything about it… just pack up and close shop.

There is no way you will get into her pants… ever. There is and never will be a situation where the nice guy will get the girl he has a crush on. It just doesn’t work like that. The girl wont “come to her senses” and realize what an ******* her boyfriend is like in the movies… instead she will just go after another *******, and unless you stop being a nice guy, she will never go after you.

Women complain that there are no nice guys in the world. Right. They are obviously not looking hard enough because there are nice guys EVERYWHERE!!!! Girls aren’t looking for nice guys… they say they are but they’re not.

They are looking for the perfect *******, but there is NO SUCH THING as the perfect *******. All in all, the nice guy gets the shaft. To all the girls out there with boyfriends that don’t treat you with respect, that don’t listen to you, and that don’t care about you I say this; look next to you.

The guy that has been standing next to you the whole time is the guy you have been looking for. He is what you want your ******* to be like. He knows more about you than you know about yourself… because he has listened to it all.

Last edited:

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
->

EXCELLENT post!!!

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrharris good post. thanks but this post will not reach to the 99% of the rest of sosuave idiots who think they can form relationships from friendships.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls figure this out by age 26 or so...they have been screwed over enough by then to start understanding what's going on. Take your average 18 year old girl nowadays, complete idiot! I date young girls even though I am 31, its almost a joke how easy it is to manipulate them and I AM a nice guy. If I was your typical a-hole I could easily wreck havoc with these young girls.

Another odd thing I have noticed which is more or less unrelated: You can be a complete AFC in a LTR and be acting like a jerkoff, yet as soon as you are out of the LTR and with other girls you are a stud(confident, aggressive, non-AFC) again. Its like the one girl has the power to make you a AFC but the others don't. Just something I have noticed about myself and may apply to others.

Boxer45

Don Juan
Reaction score
man you should just back off, she is prolly just using you to bring up her self esteem, to feel her lonely time while her man is gone, u know like some kind of toy. If she wants to be with you then she will tell u. When a girl wants something she gets it. and i guarantee if you put her up to a choice she will pick her b/f jsut cus being with him she feels secure. But ya all is fair in love and war, that is very true. So just totally ignore her man, trust me it will be saving you alot of heartache in the future.

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
-->>

Honestly, this girl is nothing to me anyaw, I just think she is hot. She got some boobs put in not long ago and they are NICE! Anyway, as I stated, once I found out she is really into Britney Spears I completely lost interest..