What was this guy thinking?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this is sort of a continuation of the thread found here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=915986#post915986

So last night I gave this guy a call and he called back and I ended up asking him if I could come over. We've been playing this game with each other for weeks. On the phone I tell him that I will be spending the night there because it is already getting late. He tells me that it's fine as long as I don't mind sleeping on a futon. So I said no. I get over there I noticed that he pulled his matress from his bed upstairs and brought it downstairs in the living room. I figured he did this because his house is huge and he has no ac upstairs. The livingroom however does have and ac. But I found his placement of the matress interesting. He placed it in front of the futon where I was supposed to be.

So I brought a few dvds for him to choose a movie from. Most of them are chick flicks. Guess what he chooses the Notebook of all things. It's my all time favorite movie but I found it strange that he wanted to watch that and yes guys we actually watched the movie. However during the course of the movie he is busting every move the romantic lead actor makes and calling all the male characters gay. He won't shut up and I try to get him to and this provokes him. He is 24 years old mind you but at the current moment I felt like we were back in middle school. He was drinking and busting on me saying I was a lesbian and I was like what proof do you have? He had none. Anyway, I threw a pillow at him trying to get him to hush so I could watch the movie but he still kept on and I threatened to slap the crap out of him and he was all bring it then he started acting like he wanted to play fight with me so we could be touching each other or something but I didn't fall for it. I was getting very annoyed by his behavior. He was not being a man but a boy who was incapable of fully expressing himself. Finally the movie ends and we get under the covers and he seems to fall asleep immediately.

However before I know it he has moved closer to me, I am laying on my stomach and he wraps his arm around me just above my waist and lays one of his legs on top of mine. I am thinking what the heck? He kept going on how I was supposedly a lesbian and he's getting all cuddly. He shifted positions but still stayed right up under me with his arm still around me. At this point I am getting hot bc his skin is hot and so I turn over and lay on my back and this time he puts his leg even further on top of mine and gripes me even tighter and I look over and notice his face pointed toward my shoulder. I honestly did not know what to think. Finally he stopped cuddling and slept on his side of the bed. I finally was able to sleep. At some point during the night I woke up and had to go to the bathroom and I noticed he was talking in his sleep. When I returned from the bathroom he was sitting straight up in the bed, but when I laid back down he did. When I woke up this morning and was about to leave I was looking around for a piece of paper but instead laying out in plain view on the table were 4 unopened trojan condoms.
I found that interesting. Why would he leave them out like that?

Obviously I think overall I was shocked by his child like behavior and even further by his cuddling. I enjoyed the cuddling but was confused over all by his behavior that did not make sense. So guys lay off the alcohol and don't act like a kid. Romance a girl a little. Act like you know what you are doing.

And why did he behave this way?

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Did that guy really do all of that stuff? Okay, IMO he does not get it. lol. I think he took it as a booty call and was hoping to get it on with you.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like in the other thread. That guy wants to do you.

He is just being a *****. I find it crazy that you won't lead him on even a little bit or at least ask him WTF he is doing. I'm confused as to women just do not say anything.

It makes the guy feel like he would be raping you if he tried anything even though if he did you'd probally let him have his way.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was I supposed to do? I mean at that point I wasn't amused by his silliness. I wanted to ask but I assumed he was asleep his eyes were closed.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say no. lol.

As I read it again, yeah it just didn't seem to flow... with everything you described. I guess yeah, you can ask wtf is going on and put him on the spot.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you asked him what the hell he was doing and put him on the spot. He'd either man up and go for it or stop all together. Not sure why you would not.

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said I didn't ask because I assumed he was already passed out.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
...And why did he behave this way?
Always with the questions!

Immaturity, that's why.

He couldn't convert a layup with the basket lowered for him. Pathetic. This is where you'll find out if you're street smart or not: cut your losses here or continue playing with this ghetto player.

He may grow up, but that will be later and with some other chick. Time to move on Dreamy.

Frankly, times like these are why you keep some toys handy... :cool:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Therein lies the problem, girls like you keep going for boys like this. You talk about romance and then when you get it, you jet. This type of activity by this guy is *confusing* ..lol. No wonder nice guys have so many problems.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it is wildly inappropriate that a 13 year old girl be allowed on this forum.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Okay this is sort of a continuation of the thread found here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=915986#post915986

So last night I gave this guy a call and he called back and I ended up asking him if I could come over. We've been playing this game with each other for weeks. On the phone I tell him that I will be spending the night there because it is already getting late. He tells me that it's fine as long as I don't mind sleeping on a futon. So I said no. I get over there I noticed that he pulled his matress from his bed upstairs and brought it downstairs in the living room. I figured he did this because his house is huge and he has no ac upstairs. The livingroom however does have and ac. But I found his placement of the matress interesting. He placed it in front of the futon where I was supposed to be.

So I brought a few dvds for him to choose a movie from. Most of them are chick flicks. Guess what he chooses the Notebook of all things. It's my all time favorite movie but I found it strange that he wanted to watch that and yes guys we actually watched the movie. However during the course of the movie he is busting every move the romantic lead actor makes and calling all the male characters gay. He won't shut up and I try to get him to and this provokes him. He is 24 years old mind you but at the current moment I felt like we were back in middle school. He was drinking and busting on me saying I was a lesbian and I was like what proof do you have? He had none. Anyway, I threw a pillow at him trying to get him to hush so I could watch the movie but he still kept on and I threatened to slap the crap out of him and he was all bring it then he started acting like he wanted to play fight with me so we could be touching each other or something but I didn't fall for it. I was getting very annoyed by his behavior. He was not being a man but a boy who was incapable of fully expressing himself. Finally the movie ends and we get under the covers and he seems to fall asleep immediately.

However before I know it he has moved closer to me, I am laying on my stomach and he wraps his arm around me just above my waist and lays one of his legs on top of mine. I am thinking what the heck? He kept going on how I was supposedly a lesbian and he's getting all cuddly. He shifted positions but still stayed right up under me with his arm still around me. At this point I am getting hot bc his skin is hot and so I turn over and lay on my back and this time he puts his leg even further on top of mine and gripes me even tighter and I look over and notice his face pointed toward my shoulder. I honestly did not know what to think. Finally he stopped cuddling and slept on his side of the bed. I finally was able to sleep. At some point during the night I woke up and had to go to the bathroom and I noticed he was talking in his sleep. When I returned from the bathroom he was sitting straight up in the bed, but when I laid back down he did. When I woke up this morning and was about to leave I was looking around for a piece of paper but instead laying out in plain view on the table were 4 unopened trojan condoms.
I found that interesting. Why would he leave them out like that?

Obviously I think overall I was shocked by his child like behavior and even further by his cuddling. I enjoyed the cuddling but was confused over all by his behavior that did not make sense. So guys lay off the alcohol and don't act like a kid. Romance a girl a little. Act like you know what you are doing.

And why did he behave this way?

You a pric* teaser by chance?

Why make the guy have false hopes?
Dam in my mind he tried too hard tbh.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha what is it with Girls and the notebook? They want to watch it all the time. What's it actually about? (Yeah i'll watch it sometime)

And yeah, it sounds like the guy got his hopes up, started to think of ways to, y'know, get "closer". The whole busting on the actors was an attempt to impress you.

Or it could just be that he was drunk. :wave:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I am going to spell out a lot of things wrong here, and chicky women your prob; not going to like me much after this post, but if you can see my face it is totally ‘I really don’t give a sh** :).

Right guys see this women right here! this is what to avoid, you all blaming the guy, well he is a poor smuck who thinks to get close to a women he has to befriend her.

The bed scene a true wimp-ish way to go around things actually!

Also the false hope of friendship leading to other things too!

I have not read the other post, I did not need to as soon has I read ‘I have a guy friend I have know for ages’.
I knew where it was going.

But let us get something cleared up right here right now, to all you chumps who see this guy has issues, yes he has, a lot of em, learn from his mistakes, but what about this women.

Well what kind of women leads a guy on like this, naivety?
You really think this girl is that naive? She is piss**g her self laughing at the lame reply’s on here and loving the attention.

See the word attention, she is an attention who** not a fu** buddy but a women who craves the attention of men, yeh you heard it, right here first!

She has a guy she is stringing along, she plays the innocent little wall flower and is dumbfounded when her coc* teasing antics are perceived as sexual, dear god if the man had any sexual thoughts! Hey she is not like that, just friends as long as you pay me attention and let me treat you as a none sex BF whilst you try really hard to fu** me and I will keep playing with you as long as I can.

Toys some-one mentioned, this girl loves em, they come in the form of guys like she is seeing here, an ego boost.

But young lady whilst your sucking the ego out of this poor smuck and gaining confidence from it, this guys self esteem is taking a nose dive, due to the mixed signals you are giving him.
Its like offering a dog a steak then giving him a piece of fat around the outside, it is not what he wanted or you led him to believe he could have but you offer a little something more to keep him interested, just enough for him to keep trying for the steak until he wises up gets bored and goes out and gets his own.

This guy will wise up to his ways not working,

YOU are a different story altogether.

You until you fill that poor well of esteem and need to feel wanted up, you aint going to get much better, drifting from one nice guy to the next and using them for what ever ego boost you can, with little regard to what they want really.

You are by definition a pure coc* teaser and if I was that guy, I would never have entertained you thus far.

As for the bed scene, getting in bed and in cuddling mode is just testament of how far you will push the innocent little wall flower cr**, cant believe there are guys on here who think you are sweet and innocent, I see through the vial and what I see aint pretty!

Truth hurts don’t it, stop acting like an immature 13years old and actually pursue guys for the right reason, not to drain there ego and self esteem. Have male friends for the right reasons or don’t bother FFS, girls like you thrive on this shi* and you really don’t see the harm in it at all!

I suppose most guys have to go through this barrier at some stage to see exactly what girls to avoid.

Oh and if you had a BF do you think he would be happy about you staying at this guys house? Not that you would give a tos* hey he’s just a mate, his condoms and cuddling are all too confusing, do you really think we are all that dumb?

If your older then 18 I have a true impression of the type of girl you are, younger I can forgive your naivety but tbh you must be really dumb if you cant see what your actions are doing! So I believe you fully know what you are doing! I hope this guy wises up fast.

Peace out!

That poor guy is going to have a raging har* on! And no where to put it, but this is right where you want him like a dog on heat!
How much will he be willing to do to get that steak?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay figures that I would be the bad guy on an all guy forum. Let me clarify a few things first. I posted this because I wanted you all to learn from his mistakes. I have liked this guy for a long time and he's known it and has even busted me on it several times. But he was the one that wanted to be just friends. Not me. My attraction always got in the way. He's known this. But of course you think I am being an attention w*ore and leading him on. Whatever.

If anything I see him as being the one who doesn't seem to know what he wants. It's now him that can't be honest about what he wants. Forgive me if I don't think he and I should play middle school games anymore. I have asked him on several occassions what he wants and he has said nothing. I need him to verbalize it for me. If anything I feel like he's suddenly been playing games when me when he's always known what I've wanted. I just assumed that he wouldn't be immature when it came to this. I expected him to be more direct. But it doesn't matter bc I am the bad guy bc you are women haters. (not all of you, but some of you). I am shy he knows this so he needs to be the one to take control and he fumbled it that night because he was drinking.

elemenohpee

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you ask him what he wants, of course he is going to say ''nothing''

Just bone the poor guy and shut up!

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you like him for ages, but every time he busts a move you turn him down?
Way to mess with his head

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocker said:
So you like him for ages, but every time he busts a move you turn him down?
Way to mess with his head
No, he just recently started making moves and I have been proceeding with caution. It's not like he's been doing this forever. But about a month ago he stated that it's a fact that I still have feelings for him. So I am proceeding with caution because I have more to lose with this situation.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DreamyChick said:
Okay figures that I would be the bad guy on an all guy forum. Let me clarify a few things first. I posted this because I wanted you all to learn from his mistakes. I have liked this guy for a long time and he's known it and has even busted me on it several times. But he was the one that wanted to be just friends. Not me. My attraction always got in the way. He's known this. But of course you think I am being an attention w*ore and leading him on. Whatever.

If anything I see him as being the one who doesn't seem to know what he wants. It's now him that can't be honest about what he wants. Forgive me if I don't think he and I should play middle school games anymore. I have asked him on several occassions what he wants and he has said nothing. I need him to verbalize it for me. If anything I feel like he's suddenly been playing games when me when he's always known what I've wanted. I just assumed that he wouldn't be immature when it came to this. I expected him to be more direct. But it doesn't matter bc I am the bad guy bc you are women haters. (not all of you, but some of you). I am shy he knows this so he needs to be the one to take control and he fumbled it that night because he was drinking.
I ain’t not women hater, ok i ain’t no women lover, i do like them though:rolleyes:

You have had many opportunities so forgive me if I really don’t buy into all this innocent rubbish.

seems you stringing him along not the other way around to me!

Sorry i dont buy your post at all.

Cuddling in bed and condoms and asking WTf does it mean, my god WTF is this, primary school.

Now i could read over you first post but what is the point?

Your both acting like kids, one of oyu make a move or STFU :D