what to wear at teen night clubs?

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
im having a problem knowing what to wear tom there is a teen night tom at club exit and i want to know what clothes would help me look most attractive to girls every one at that club dresses ghetto and oversized clothes and the ones that dont usually dont get any girls. i was think of wearing a fitted to match with a button down shirt some jeans and sneakers any better ideas?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um ask your mom. lol. this is weird.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dawg89
im having a problem knowing what to wear tom there is a teen night tom at club exit and i want to know what clothes would help me look most attractive to girls every one at that club dresses ghetto and oversized clothes and the ones that dont usually dont get any girls. i was think of wearing a fitted to match with a button down shirt some jeans and sneakers any better ideas?
from the style man himself...go with either a muscle shirt (if you have a decent body) from like A|X and jeans and diesel shoes / wallabees. Or a button down with matching fitted shirt under...jeans..and same shoes as above.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitted button , bad ass boot cut jeans , some nice sneaks..not shox , not bball shies ,im talking like classics. no cap

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love button ups..and a nice pair of jeans, and some clean shoes. Tennis shoes might not be the best choice for a club but it's better than flip flops :p..If you're feeling really ballsy, wear some silk haha

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well then thats all u need then.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dannowillbookem
i love flip flops...
You live in Florida though. That's to be expected. Here in Kentucky they call you gay for wearing flip flops. Man Kentucky sucks. lol.

Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
You live in Florida though. That's to be expected. Here in Kentucky they call you gay for wearing flip flops. Man Kentucky sucks. lol.

I live in New York, nad I wear 'em all the time in the summer. Nobody calls me gay. But still, flip flops are no good for a club.

What'd I would wear is a broken in pair of comfy loose/baggy jeans. But the waist has to fit snugly, or wear a belt. None of that sh*t where the pants sag so low the belt line is below your ass cheeks. Shirt-wise I would go with something that fist sungly, but not super tight. Not a shirt thats loose either

I never aim to "look good" when I dress, per se, but just be confortable. THe looking good just comes naturally ;)

Of course this is just what I would wear.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as you don't wear shorts, bad shoes, a tracksuit or a vest and wear decent jeans/pants and shirt/t shirt it's good, you can also wear a jacket if you want

Edit: I wear same style clothes as acchiles

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i think i'm a clothes anorexic. i need boot cut jeans, good ones. they need to hug my legs and ass. i need tight shirts. not ultra tight but better too tight than too lose.

it bugs the f*** out of me to have big clothes.

*shudders*

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I like to wear suits, but thats because (a) I have a big ego and (b) they make me look good.

At the very least I like a decent suit jacket with decent jeans.

I think that at a teen club the dress sense will be naturally worse, so a suit should make you stand out. It should give you confidence too.

Good luck with the sarging!

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, flip flops are pretty gay, haha. No, seriously, nobody wants to see your damn feet. At any rate, they are out of place at a club. Dress how you like, but the jeans with a button-shirt (either polo or full button-up) and some nice white classic shoes are the style right now... and I also always wear a white t-shirt under it all.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ To clarify I never said flip flops were gay. I just said alot of people where I live think they are. lol. I don't like flip flops because they are uncomfortable. I couldn't give a damn if people like them or not.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
m i have my ralph lauren flips. everyone calls them the "jesus sandals" or the "jeruselm strollers" lol. they're my icon.

god why are we talking about flip flops. this is like a chick discussion.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I live in Ky too, and it is true.... most people here who wear them do seem to be like Jesus-imitators or something like that.... we live in the "Bible belt" you know.

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how old this thread is... But I'll give a response anyway.

I went to a teen club thing a last night. I am not a stylish kinda guy or anything but I wore a blue polo shirt some broken in jeans that are comfortable along with the good old Air Force One's.

some guys can pull off the wife beater and the spiked up hair. (classic clubber look) with the diesel shoes or whatever. I'd feel uncomfortable and stupid. However i say wear whatever you feel most confident in where you can dance and talk to girls.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah the wife beater. i'm a thin kid but not exactly muscular (think of me as the hippy dj :D) but yeah i can usually pull it off, and i always have a good tan (no farmer tan haha!) so it looks good.

man i love the way i dress.