what to wear at teen night clubs?

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by benassi
i didn't know club exit has teen nights during the summer, normally i club at jersey clubs like soundgarden and abyss... im ur typical guido looking guy, i'd say rock some hot jeans, some classic shoes, and a nice solid shirt, or A|X / DIESEL shirt, girls dig it haha.. also fix ur hair, no hats, i don't even think exit allows hats?

my tip : grow ur hair out, and get a brook :p
haha yep. those are like 85% of the kids that go to abyss. Abyss is usually a sausage fest anyway. I went to surf club down at seaside. Great time, more my style of girls and the guys weren't in full force haha.

skumface

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time i went to a club i wore my Peyton Manning jersey :s and yes it did manage to have a VERY good time plus a phone number(hookup later :D) good for a struggling DJ like me :(

Yall were talking about shoes before...what kind do you guys mean?? link??? right now i use my shox 2:45's which are nicer than other shox but i know they arent working

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i'm supposed to go to abyss tonight but i'm not because i'm not too in the mood of going clubbing... yeah, soundgarden is also hot, the funny part is i walk in there and theres like 50 guys that look like me, but theres hot chicks everywhere =D
lol ive never heard of soundgarden. Its kinda weird, that I probably coulda been standing next to you haha.

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
jenzos - whats ur aim sn..

and the other dude with the shox, get some classic shoes, something mainly white or black/white .. unless u got some good money to spend, then u can get like white/red, white/blue -- and match everything :]
jckeep98 is my AIM.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd wear ripped jeans that are a bit baggy (not rappers-like, just a bit larger than usual) and a tight polo (like those from calvin klein or hugo boss, you know). if it's colder outside, i'd go with boot-cut faded jeans, an elegant blazer and a tight long-sleeve t-shirt or dress shirt

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wats a farmer tan.........LOLLOLOLOLOL