What to do when a girl asks "how big is your **ck"?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Like a baby's arm holding an orange.

Hush Wyldfire don't you know we are not allowed to discuss that topic here.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=121567
It's not that we can't discuss it...it's that some people can't handle a frank discussion on the subject and get all emotional and start attacking people.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
i still dont get why all of you guys wanna make jokes and use lines.

she asked you how big you are, so tell her that you are big. Be straight up cuz it will make her wanna fcuk you more.

A joke about this question shows insecurity in hwo big you are. Tell her honestly "8 inches and kinda thick" and of course use sexual eye contact
Most of the time when a female asks that question it's a test to see how well you handle it. It's a loaded question that girls ask subconsciously to check your confidence level and how quick you think on your feet. The best way to answer is with humor...but not overtly rude humor. Yeah, you could just answer honestly but most of the time that's not what she's looking for. She's looking at how quickly you can come up with a response and how clever the response is.

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Most of the time when a female asks that question it's a test to see how well you handle it. It's a loaded question that girls ask subconsciously to check your confidence level and how quick you think on your feet. The best way to answer is with humor...but not overtly rude humor. Yeah, you could just answer honestly but most of the time that's not what she's looking for. She's looking at how quickly you can come up with a response and how clever the response is.

i don;t know how old YOU are, but girls that i go for (18-24), when they have asked that, and i told them, they liked what we heard and we would end up hooking up

see, i play games sometimes, but they are only games that I initiated - i never let a girl initiate any kind of tests or games - this is why they like it when i just answer the question, cuz they start thinkin about my d1ck inside them

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
i don;t know how old YOU are, but girls that i go for (18-24), when they have asked that, and i told them, they liked what we heard and we would end up hooking up
She has kids that age. And her son almost knocked up his 17-yo gf recently!

So, what she doesn't realize is that young girls are all sloots and hors now - with no apologies...

If you are of decent size then - why beat around the bush? Just deadpan matter-of-factly and non-chalantly:
X2: A girl told me he is hung like a horse.
Me: I'm 7 inches.
*Laughter*
Now, this works best if you are actually in the "ideal" size range for most average women of maybe ~7"-7 3/4" or so. Although if you are larger, she still may want to see out of curiosity alone.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wayword, my age doesn't matter. I am a full time college student. Virtually ALL of the women I talk to and know are in the 19-25 age range.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone that route - it can work. They often act like they're all intimidated or something by the answer but really women (in my experience) are just like guys - we all love sex, some more than others. The danger is that if they think you're making **** up it can be a negative. Making it funny seems to have a reduced downside in my experience.

Someone here suggested putting it back on them and getting the initiative back, that sounds like an approach I've never tried but might just work. It's generally good to lead so it has potential I think.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
It's not that we can't discuss it...it's that some people can't handle a frank discussion on the subject and get all emotional and start attacking people.
Emotional posts, well I never. Who was being attacked in that thread? Did they complain to the moderators?

Just a bit weird how a thread so popular it spawned five pages in two days got closed without explanation.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Emotional posts, well I never. Who was being attacked in that thread? Did they complain to the moderators?

Just a bit weird how a thread so popular it spawned five pages in two days got closed without explanation.
lol...I was getting attacked because of my honesty on the subject. I don't care, though...I expect it on that topic because I have a very rigid and unpopular opinion in the eyes of the uncut crowd. That subject always makes a lot of guys on this site act like girls, lol...and that's likely why it was locked.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
Wyldfire - And in your casual chats with these young coeds...you gab about dik size?
The main thing groups of women (of all ages) talk about is men...and yes, we talk about things like that all the time.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
lol...I was getting attacked because of my honesty on the subject. I don't care, though...I expect it on that topic because I have a very rigid and unpopular opinion in the eyes of the uncut crowd. That subject always makes a lot of guys on this site act like girls, lol...and that's likely why it was locked.
So it's not that you trolled the thread until it was all about you?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you got less than six and half inches,you're ****ed...

cmos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick out the end of your pinky, pause and say with a wink and a smile, "But I know how to use it"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll whip out mine if you'll whip out yours." :rolleyes:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just lie about it, I usually say, "You see that water tower, its bigger than that :yes:."

It is a lie that is so big and such a tall tale that they know it is a lie. I like to make people laugh and that usually makes girls laugh.

comic_relief

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone else said this, i forgot who, but i have to post it:

"3 inches of steel"

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
The main thing groups of women (of all ages) talk about is men...and yes, we talk about things like that all the time.
Oh, I know you all do.

Women often chide men for being so "obsessed" with their dik size as if they hardly care themselves...when really they are the ones who are ABSOLUTELY OCD OBSESSED with our dik sizes! I mean, it's all they talk about half the time in girl talk! Guys don't talk about dik sizes 1/10 as much as girls do.

As usual, most women are 2-faced hypocrites...

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent a night with 3 girls.
All they talked about was sexual positions and how they like it, and how this one girl's bf's c0ck was so fcuking huge. lol
Supposedly 10 inches.
The stuff they talked about would make a guy blush.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
I've spent a night with 3 girls.
All they talked about was sexual positions and how they like it, and how this one girl's bf's c0ck was so fcuking huge. lol
Supposedly 10 inches.
The stuff they talked about would make a guy blush.
Yeah we were in class talking about sex and they asked me my dik size. Thats when I came up with the enough to tear you open line. I killed it with that. We've all talked about sex even more, positions, and they were all telling me different ways they could make me *** which was fun.

They did make me blush, and I'm even afraid to want to have sex with them now knowing they know so much more about sex than I do.