What to do when a girl asks "how big is your **ck"?

Reaction score
Vulpine said:
"I'll tell you, if you answer my questions first: How loose are you, deep are you, how long are your meat-flaps, do you shave, do you smell, and how wet do you get?"

or:

"Doesn't matter: I don't date women that go around asking guys how big their penises are."

or:

Hold up one hand with the index finger out and the thumb making a right angle... almost like you're indicating a size... but then hold the "L" up against her forehead and start laughing in her face because she's a loser.

One thing I learned from customer service: under promise, over deliver. I sometimes tell women I masturbate with an "elbow maccaroni noodle... uncooked."
haha nice

Reaction score
i've looked over this, and I see alot of bullsh1t responses

just tell her what it is - if you tell her you are 7 inches and thick, she'll want to have sex with you much much more than if you gave her some ****y/funny response

I know this for a fact

Reaction score
or tell her you are 8, or 9, or whatever - a girl asks you that cuz she wants to know how big you are before you fcuk her - there is no need to analyze my friend!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Chances are she didn't even care what the answer was...she just wanted to throw him off from whatever line/ploy he was using on her at the time...or he was being a smartarse and she was spitting it back at him. Most females who ask that question are more interested in how you handle it than what the answer is.

I've never asked this question myself...don't care to be honest with you. I mean, teeny tiny isn't so hot but neither is too big. I DO always ask if a guy is cut or not, though, and the reactions I get from that can be kinda funny. I always get an answer, though.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
is your real name Lorena Bobbit??
Nope...and you shouldn't say that woman's name on this forum. Hundreds of guys are now squeezing their knees together because of you, lol.

By cut I mean circumcised...

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score

You tell them to buy you a drink first.

timorozco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes goin with a joke keeps the interest without slowing you down... bouncing back with a joke and ask an intimate question about them...

I'd show it to ya but it's caught in my shoe...

I got a poke e mon waitin for you, but first i need a pikachu

well, if ur gonna need to be takin pictures, make sure it's on panorama baby...

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackman said:

You tell them to buy you a drink first.
Nice...

Here are a few recommendations:

1. How big are your tits?
2. If it's some random girl trying to be funny in front of her friends, roll your eyes, shake your head and walk away.
3. How much did they bet you wouldn't come over to me? <--- Along the same lines as number 2.

My point being, don't say something like 'you want to find out', that's a typical response. Instead, make her feel dumb for asking such an immature question.

Reaction score
and like I said, telling her what she wants to hear (i'm 7-9 inches, and pretty thick) will cut through all the bullsh1t, turn her on, and make her picture your d#ck and imagine sex with you

jokes kill the mood.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA I squeezed my knees together before I even read your response wyldfire!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
That's why bowling is good as a first date, for me anyway. Good ol' Size 13 shoe. :D

Ask her why she's asking questions about the size of your c*ck...put her back on the spot for even THINKING about your c*ck.

BTW...this question is a good thing. Because it means she's thinking about your c*ck. ;)

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to throw you off - the ONLY really wrong move is to be shocked. Ya gotta just keep rolling with something. I usually go with funny, but YMMV.

Reaction score
i still dont get why all of you guys wanna make jokes and use lines.

she asked you how big you are, so tell her that you are big. Be straight up cuz it will make her wanna fcuk you more.

A joke about this question shows insecurity in hwo big you are. Tell her honestly "8 inches and kinda thick" and of course use sexual eye contact

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
i still dont get why all of you guys wanna make jokes ....
Because it works. Is it that tough to understand? Like I said, usually this sort of thing is her trying to shock you, nothing more. Telling her your p*nis size won't magically do anything either, except that you didn't stutter all overyourself and spill your drink.

And that's usually the thing.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Bonez said:
HAHA I squeezed my knees together before I even read your response wyldfire!
lol...even I react to her name like that and I don't even have a penis. It's a sympathy knee squeeze I guess.