What to do if you're good-looking (no flamers)

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
I agree with what the article says, but what I feel like you guys are saying is that if you don't look like Brad Pitt you're SOL. Even the article says that:

Neil Strauss is one of those types of people. You can't deny that guy makes women attracted to him, and on a good day he would look half as good as Brad Pitt. What one can infer from what you guys are saying is that if you aren't the traditional definition of handsome or good-looking, you can't get any women. That is just untrue.

You do have to like the way they look, but attraction is a little more complex than what you guys are making it out to be. What potato is basically saying is that if you don't look like Colin Farrell you can never date a 9 or a 10. There's just too much proof against this theory for me to ever actually adopt it.

That is correct. Its just a bit tougher and takes time to develop your whole self.

ChocolateVanilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Good god. If youre good looking, its much easier. If you have a personality on top of that then...you get it. I swear, some of you people are f*ckin retarded.
lol of course being tall and good looking is helpful, I don't see what the problem is. In my experience, 10's won't approach a guy so if you want one go up to her and walk up to her and if you are that good looking you won't even need to create attraction.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChocolateVanilla said:
lol of course being tall and good looking is helpful, I don't see what the problem is. In my experience, 10's won't approach a guy so if you want one go up to her and walk up to her and if you are that good looking you won't even need to create attraction.
Yea thats the point. There is NO problem, people are just dumb. Just because someone is naturally athletic doesnt mean they dont have to work at their sport to get better...Its that simple. If there's any other discussion...go shoot yourself.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
potato, with all due respect (none), looks don't trump game. That's like saying, in the game of basketball, height trumps skill every time. Sure, when you're taller you have an advantage, but it doesn't mean you can play the game well. I've seen pretty boys who haven't even kissed a girl, thus disproving your entire philosophy. The funny thing about game is that, if you really have it, you're good with women.
I keep hearing this bit about all you need is game but the totality of my life disagrees with that.

There are girls/women with crushes. These are women who I have done nothing, most I haven’t even talked to, yet they will be more than attracted to me. They will think that they are in love or something. I’ve had them since at least 9th grade and they continue popping up even now. Whatever causes them to be attracted to me comes entirely by what they see. Having game doesn’t cause crushes.

When I’m out and about I regularly run into women who openly flirt with me. Sometimes I initiate it but more often it is the woman who does the initiating. I define flirting as only that non-verbal play that involves making eyes and faces, smiling and playing with your hair, possibly a little body language. I get everything from 12 year old girls to old ladies flirting with me. There is no game, as game is here described, being played. It is just something that happens spontaneously.

Let’s not forget those women who squirm. This doesn’t happen as often but often enough. I’ll go into some place like a sandwich shop and the girl behind the counter will get all goofy like. She’ll get all nervous, stumble in her words, and do this little squirm thing. Mostly this happens with women who are obviously attracted to me and find themselves in a situation where they have to deal with me. It forces it too fast and they squirm. Even my doctor has done this.

I get women approaching me all the time. Every girlfriend that I’ve ever had it started with a mutual attraction. It’s like you take the entirety of what you call game and then begin one step beyond that. I’ve never had to build attraction or comfort, they seem to be build in right up front.

When I’m out with my girlfriend and her friends, I never see average guys making any headway with them, regardless of game.

I've seen pretty boys who haven't even kissed a girl
Pretty boys tend to be sissies. An attractive man not only has a good face, a manly face, he also has an athletic body and good posture, and entirely comfortable being who he is.

I don't know if you're all you've hyped yourself up to be. Either way, instead of being a douchebag, why don't you start acting your age and give us some advice that we can actually use.
Ask a sensible question and I will give useful advice. It seems that everyone here just wants to get the hottest women and have sex with them. It seems to miss the whole point of having women in one’s life. I have several women in my life and sex accounts for no more than about 5% of my time with them. Thus, from my point of view, finding a woman who is compatible is more important than one that just turns you on.

I have this acquaintance and he is always complaining about his problem with women, how different they are then men, how he can’t understand them. After having met a couple of his women the problem was obvious to me. He was somewhat conservative and the two women who I met were highly liberal. It wasn’t that he didn’t understand women; it was that he didn’t understand liberals.

I used to have this girlfriend who was a stripper. I noticed a curious thing. Nearly all the guys that went in to see strippers had no chance, not because of looks or game. It was all about social compatibility. Most strippers tend to be ultra liberal, have little or no religious beliefs, regularly consume illicit drugs, and have little appreciation for the work-a-day lifestyle that most people lead. Guys would go in and just see hot broads and get all excited. The girls would be friendly and take their money but have little interest in the guys. Mostly it was only those guys, with the unconventional lifestyles that were most attractive to the girls, those guys who fit in easily with their own lifestyle.

mackdaknife

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, but you didn't answer my question. How often do you get approached a night?

The Deacon said:
Here's the pictures of me. I need y'all to believe me when I say I'm good looking. I can see why y'all have to make sure, so go ahead and take a look right there. Just promise me that if you recognize me, don't tell anyone I've ever come to this website. I can imagine girls would find that a little tacky, lol.

http://therealmeek.angelfire.com/me/index.album/n17824710_33342028_7141?i=0

Skepsis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I have to say Potato is growing on me. Although, I'm a pretty boy and I don't appreciate the generalization. It's not my fault I have some strange features.

Damn my eyelashes and not-quite-mature facial structure...but there’s time, I did just turn eighteen.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
Yeah.. Your not the only self declared good looking guy on this board... Until I see a pic, you all look like this lol:

DJ's of SoSuave

On a serious note though... If you're good looking guy, SOME girls will make things a whole lot harder for you just because you're good looking and it's a way for them to feel like, "Oh... I didn't want him anyway" if you reject them.

Hang on while I find a clip from Keys to the VIP.

Watch how this one good looking dude has to SO easy just based on his looks.

Part 1 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=qqJ9Ia5jVgw
Part 2 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=IjFWDwWUyVw
Part 3 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=5AH6uypwd7Q
Part 4 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=sT6HBQlQjL4
wow the the second approach on part 2 was awesome and simple!!

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
wow the the second approach on part 2 was awesome and simple!!
Oh I know! The women was hella into his looks though, which is mostly why he got her number so easily.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
Also if you don't got your **** together, people will be eager to put you beneath them. Girls will want to be seen dissing you if you don't got your **** together. PEOPLE will no who you are withought you introducing yourself, people will flat out notice you in a crowd and if you have bad bL then your DONE... Being good looking is only a curse, if you don't your sht together, cuz **** is coming so fast to you that you can litterally mess up every chance to get a girl in about 2 weeks. Sht I'm good looking so I know what your talking about but half the fuglies up here don't so they think its all easy for you but yeah its not.

But its better to be good looking and noticed than to be ugly and un-noticed

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, but you didn't answer my question. How often do you get approached a night?
Typically once or twice if I'm at a large social function like a dance or a party. The girls who approach me are typically 6s and 7s, but I have been approached by 8s - 10s on some rare occasions. I don't make the girls that approach me most of my dating prospects, simply because it really limits your choice. You guys are right though. If I looked like Brad Pitt, I would probably get 10s approaching me. Oh well, I'm pretty satisfied with the kind of girls I can physically attract.

You know, Skepsis, you can be a real @$$hole but your head is screwed on straight. That frightens me. I just don't know how I feel about that. What you said earlier was just frighteningly accurate, it seemed like you just knew it too well to not be able to diagnose the problem. I still don't appreciate the @$$hole part though.

na_serko

Reaction score
trojanman88 said:
Only thing is if your good looking girls will come to you more.
Basically, yeah.

I also think and there is some here that do not want to admit, but sarging is not for everyone. Just saying a fact not meant to discourage or anything.

I know it runs contrary to some notions of the Bible, but c'mon...Not every guy can successfully sarge/flirt. See this guy for example (Yakov Russian guy with blue shirt)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fqcAON8Z4WQ&feature=related

particularly this part (warning may be painful to watch seriously):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHh2ZMDV0qE&NR=1

well, both guys were tools. the arab guy couldn't pick up a girl if his life depended on it

Last edited:

Z Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Deacon... :)

What area of Utah are you in?

I am in Utah valley aka The Twilight Zone as far as women go.

I wouldn't mind meeting some of these girls if I'm standing next to you when they approach, LoL!

How tall are you? (I am 6' 1")

You can PM.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
I keep hearing this bit about all you need is game but the totality of my life disagrees with that.

There are girls/women with crushes. These are women who I have done nothing, most I haven’t even talked to, yet they will be more than attracted to me. They will think that they are in love or something. I’ve had them since at least 9th grade and they continue popping up even now. Whatever causes them to be attracted to me comes entirely by what they see. Having game doesn’t cause crushes.

When I’m out and about I regularly run into women who openly flirt with me. Sometimes I initiate it but more often it is the woman who does the initiating. I define flirting as only that non-verbal play that involves making eyes and faces, smiling and playing with your hair, possibly a little body language. I get everything from 12 year old girls to old ladies flirting with me. There is no game, as game is here described, being played. It is just something that happens spontaneously.

Let’s not forget those women who squirm. This doesn’t happen as often but often enough. I’ll go into some place like a sandwich shop and the girl behind the counter will get all goofy like. She’ll get all nervous, stumble in her words, and do this little squirm thing. Mostly this happens with women who are obviously attracted to me and find themselves in a situation where they have to deal with me. It forces it too fast and they squirm. Even my doctor has done this.

I get women approaching me all the time. Every girlfriend that I’ve ever had it started with a mutual attraction. It’s like you take the entirety of what you call game and then begin one step beyond that. I’ve never had to build attraction or comfort, they seem to be build in right up front.

When I’m out with my girlfriend and her friends, I never see average guys making any headway with them, regardless of game.

Pretty boys tend to be sissies. An attractive man not only has a good face, a manly face, he also has an athletic body and good posture, and entirely comfortable being who he is.

Ask a sensible question and I will give useful advice. It seems that everyone here just wants to get the hottest women and have sex with them. It seems to miss the whole point of having women in one’s life. I have several women in my life and sex accounts for no more than about 5% of my time with them. Thus, from my point of view, finding a woman who is compatible is more important than one that just turns you on.

I have this acquaintance and he is always complaining about his problem with women, how different they are then men, how he can’t understand them. After having met a couple of his women the problem was obvious to me. He was somewhat conservative and the two women who I met were highly liberal. It wasn’t that he didn’t understand women; it was that he didn’t understand liberals.

I used to have this girlfriend who was a stripper. I noticed a curious thing. Nearly all the guys that went in to see strippers had no chance, not because of looks or game. It was all about social compatibility. Most strippers tend to be ultra liberal, have little or no religious beliefs, regularly consume illicit drugs, and have little appreciation for the work-a-day lifestyle that most people lead. Guys would go in and just see hot broads and get all excited. The girls would be friendly and take their money but have little interest in the guys. Mostly it was only those guys, with the unconventional lifestyles that were most attractive to the girls, those guys who fit in easily with their own lifestyle.
Umm well your input is pretty much irrelevant on this site, as most guys AREN'T that good looking. You should go to another site man. If only you were 3 inches taller and 25 years younger you coulda gone to a modeling agency, then you'd have other ppl in your genetic league to talk to. :D

Every post you come up with some ridiculous anecdote about your 3escepades with women...mate, by 48 most guys here will have slept with the women you claim to have....I'm probably about half way there already.

Just STOP, dips.hit....no-one believes you.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to DevanE...I'm hated at my school by alot of the girls because I pay them no attention.

Chapstick, why do you even need to assume he looks bad? Is that even the point of this thread? Does it even matter whether he looks good to us or not? Btw, from his pictures, he looks like the guy who dates all the hot chicks (HB9-10s) in Georgia (where I'm from). But those guys aren't good DJ's either, and they aren't respected by most guys. The fact is he probably looks good to hot white chicks so thats all he needs to be worried with.

Women do look for weaknesses in good looking guys though, to validate THEMSELVES to him. I look pretty good, but I'm an average build and I'm average height (i need to hit the gym more). Every once in a while when I get into a flirt game with this girl and she loses interest she'll often say that I'm really skinny or I'm too short or that I "try too hard" because she can't really find much else. Saying I'm ugly wouldn't work, lol.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Chapstick, why do you even need to assume he looks bad? Is that even the point of this thread? Does it even matter whether he looks good to us or not?
I've been reading these forums for a long time, and a lot of the people on here that claim to be very good looking.. When they finally post a picture, they look average at best or are plain ugly. Besides, he kept on talking about how he looks great, so why not prove it with some pictures. Can't hurt.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
I've been reading these forums for a long time, and a lot of the people on here that claim to be very good looking.. When they finally post a picture, they look average at best or are plain ugly. Besides, he kept on talking about how he looks great, so why not prove it with some pictures. Can't hurt.
Ah yeah I know what you mean man, but with girls looks are so subjective....you'll often see an HB8 or HB9 with some guy who looks unoriginal an utter rubbish (not even having the features of an attractive male) and she'll claim hes hot...and the funny thing is, her friends will agree! :crackup: