What to do if a group of people are laughing at you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspiring_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i was parking my car today and walking back to my building when a car full of 4 people driving through the parking lot, at least 3 girls maybe one guy, started staring and laughing at me. I didn't know what to do because I didn't even know what they were laughing at me for. They were definitely talking about me and it wasn't a positive kind of thing. Should I just have pretended they werent there? It kind of made me feel like ****. How do I shrug something like this off?

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something silly to show them you're not bothered!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Answers said:
Do something silly to show them you're not bothered!
Nah...you're nobody's clown.

Maybe your fly was down or something goofy like that. I'd want in on the joke, and if they were just being asses and didn't have a legit reason to laugh, I'd then just shut them out.

People find strange reasons to laugh. It's only at "your expense" if you let it be.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Aspiring_DJ said:
So i was parking my car today and walking back to my building when a car full of 4 people driving through the parking lot, at least 3 girls maybe one guy, started staring and laughing at me. I didn't know what to do because I didn't even know what they were laughing at me for. They were definitely talking about me and it wasn't a positive kind of thing. Should I just have pretended they werent there? It kind of made me feel like ****. How do I shrug something like this off?
Just curious....Were they negroes? They tend to that when they outnumber their assailant 4 to 1 or more.

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Just curious....Were they negroes? They tend to that when they outnumber their assailant 4 to 1 or more.
You're an idiot..

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
WTF!!! :cuss:

You are obviously a retard or something.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring_DJ said:
How do I shrug something like this off?
By working on yourself and your weaknesses and thus becoming almost immune to it (what you believe in yourself is the most important thing).

Your weaknesses appear to be fearing of being judged and poor body image. Now go and work on it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
mahon83050 said:
LOL...re-read the post. I think he could've taken "at least three girls and maybe one guy". :crackup:

And why the hell do people keep posting their questions in Tips? I feel like a broken record.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
LOL...re-read the post. I think he could've taken "at least three girls and maybe one guy". :crackup:

And why the hell do people keep posting their questions in Tips? I feel like a broken record.
Well, when I had this happen to me and friend once. It was 2-3 black girls and maybe like 1-2 black guys.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Well, when I had this happen to me and friend once. It was 2-3 black girls and maybe like 1-2 black guys.
Maybe you look like a retard. (Not to say that there is anything funny about being retarded) Your statement was obviously a reflection of this.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger (mahon). Different races behave in different ways folks! There are more geeky Whites and Negroes are naturally better with the women. Just stating the obvious here.

Ben MacDui

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this once in a pub, where people mock you for no good reason. In this case it was because I was from the North of England and have an accent.

I did actually react to the guy in question, who then picked up a bottle and threatened to glass me in the face. I walked off. I hate to say it but sometimes it is not worth the trouble trying to argue back at these people (who are just doing it because they like the idea of finishing the night off with a good fight).

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, lets stop using the word negro. Little history lesson. It was a word used to describe blacks pre-civil rights movement.

Even though a lot of black people in the united states are not african decent, we get pushed into the african american group because people think this is the "politically correct" term for us. my roommate for instance is haitian american and we both have the same features.

personally i would like to be considered black. it's a word that is accepted by all of us no matter what our background is. i definately don't like to be called a negro and if someone was to say this directly to my face we would probably have a problem.

mahon... just because you were heckled by a group of blacks, doesn't mean that we all act the same way. that's just as stupid as me saying that all serial bombers/killers/rapists are white. maybe you looked funny to them. who knows? eitherway, don't put us all into a category because you were the joke of the day to a group of people who happened to be a certain race.

lastly, blacks are no better at picking up women than any other race. a good friend of mine is white and he's a lot better at picking up women than I am. I do alright for myself, but he is definately a few power points ahead of me when it comes to having game. it comes naturally to some and others have to work a little harder.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
First off, lets stop using the word negro. Little history lesson. It was a word used to describe blacks pre-civil rights movement.

Even though a lot of black people in the united states are not african decent, we get pushed into the african american group because people think this is the "politically correct" term for us. my roommate for instance is haitian american and we both have the same features.

personally i would like to be considered black. it's a word that is accepted by all of us no matter what our background is. i definately don't like to be called a negro and if someone was to say this directly to my face we would probably have a problem.

mahon... just because you were heckled by a group of blacks, doesn't mean that we all act the same way. that's just as stupid as me saying that all serial bombers/killers/rapists are white. maybe you looked funny to them. who knows? eitherway, don't put us all into a category because you were the joke of the day to a group of people who happened to be a certain race.

lastly, blacks are no better at picking up women than any other race. a good friend of mine is white and he's a lot better at picking up women than I am. I do alright for myself, but he is definately a few power points ahead of me when it comes to having game. it comes naturally to some and others have to work a little harder.
Hey, I have no problem with black people, just n***ers. Alot of American blacks I have come across are ignorant. The ones from Africa, Haiti, England, etc, don't talk jive and they are cultured and educated.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon83050,

Since you brought up race - what are you? (I am going to take a WILD GUESS here..) WHITE?

Oh and help me understand, because I am little confused. What exactly is a
ni++ger? Please explain?

Are there a lot of these "ni++ger's" there in Jersey?

Please enlighten me and the rest of the So Suave community what exacty a ni++ger is.

P.S. I am not black, in case your wondering. Hence my confusion on what you think a ni++ger is.

-Eyedogg

Status
Not open for further replies.