What to do if a group of people are laughing at you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Partially taken from urbandictionary.com

A term used to describe a black person, who is stereotypically considered bad, poor, lazy, addict or criminal. Usually is a loudmouth who sags his pants and talks ebonics.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Just curious....Were they negroes? They tend to that when they outnumber their assailant 4 to 1 or more.
are you a ****ing idiot? or are you just a plain one?

I've encountered ignorant people of all races... for instance, an ignorant white person...you

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
DJMaC23 said:

I've encountered ignorant people of all races... for instance, an ignorant white person...you

Ok *******, how many white ghetto's do you see? Not really any.....

Let's see how you feel next time you get stranded in the ghetto.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:

Let's see how you feel next time you get stranded in the ghetto.

So Mahon - you used an online dictionary that basically says - urbanized blacks are "ni++gers". OK, lack of your opinion or take (weak), understood.

How about my other question - what are you?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon what white-washed land do you live in?

Most people have a few black friends, your telling me you got none?

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how the question wasn't answered
Mahon83050,

Since you brought up race - what are you? (I am going to take a WILD GUESS here..) WHITE?
Since you're being racist, i'm going to guess you're black. See what just happened?

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
DJMaC23 said:

Excuse me, I take offense to the term "white." I am a Caucasian-American you racist sonofa*****. :crackup:

Which really makes even less sense, I'm not a damn Russian from the Caucasus mountain reigon, my background is Scottish, Swedish, Dutch, and American Indian. Political correctness is idiocy.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring_DJ said:
So i was parking my car today and walking back to my building when a car full of 4 people driving through the parking lot, at least 3 girls maybe one guy, started staring and laughing at me. I didn't know what to do because I didn't even know what they were laughing at me for. They were definitely talking about me and it wasn't a positive kind of thing. Should I just have pretended they werent there? It kind of made me feel like ****. How do I shrug something like this off?
Who gives a sh!t what other people think?

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon, you should have addressed those "negros" at the time instead of running to this faceless site and venting.. Just like you should address women in real life instead of posting stupid threads. Grow a spine.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
And why the hell do people keep posting their questions in Tips? I feel like a broken record.

I was gonna ask the same thing. Mods can this be moved?

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels is thinking of railroad spikes... ?

I say lock the thread, after its moved along with everything else that isn't a tip out of the don juan tips section.

Maybe make a new section called don juan questions while you're at it.

And ban people on the first mention of racial ideations.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
squirrels is thinking of railroad spikes... ?

I say lock the thread, after its moved along with everything else that isn't a tip out of the don juan tips section.

Maybe make a new section called don juan questions while you're at it.

And ban people on the first mention of racial ideations.
I agree 100%

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Your ignorance is astonishing. Have you not heard of trailer parks and white trash?

Of course, I shouldn't expect anything less from someone who doesn't even like their own nationality.

Here's an idea: Why don't you go ahead and tattoo a swastika on your forehead and march in some White Power parades.. at least then people will be able to see what a fool you are from the get-go.

You disgust me.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
D!ck Ramsey said:
Your ignorance is astonishing. Have you not heard of trailer parks and white trash?

Of course, I shouldn't expect anything less from someone who doesn't even like their own nationality.

Here's an idea: Why don't you go ahead and tattoo a swastika on your forehead and march in some White Power parades.. at least then people will be able to see what a fool you are from the get-go.

You disgust me.
Trish trash, I remember her, shes a crack ho now. Man that girl was a great lay in high school, now shes like 20 lbs I don't know how she still manages to get money for her habit.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I don't feel mahon was being racist. You're all being too sensitive. Its like little kids calling each other doodie-head or something. The words only have power because you give them power. Stop calling each other niggas and eventually everyone else will.

Anyway, ignorance isn't bound to any certain race, but it seems each race has a name for the ignorant people inside of it. White trash, rednecks, all that for whites, niggas for blacks, wetbacks for hispanics, and asians and indians have a whole lot of different names for them. This is how it is in America, and those are the broad terms for each race.

People get all offended when someone of another race calls them one of those derogatory names, but they laugh and joke about it all day among their own kind. That's not right. Either everything is OK to joke about, or none of it is. If you're gonna be pissed when one guy calls you a name, and then laugh about it when another guy does, then you shouldn't say it at all. You're just causing yourself and your own people more grief.

Plus, how stupid is it to greet your friends with a word that just opens up old wounds? People astound me.

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Ace of Flames, I have no problem with the word nigga or cracka, wop, spic, gook, etc etc

What I find offensive is the notion of superiority. mahon clearly thinks that whites are superiors and that their society doesnt have a ghetto, or underbelly. This is not harmless wordplay, it is pure ignorance... and its really not the first time this kid says something shockingly stupid.

It's better for him to get his ass handed to him here, than to get beat up in the street for saying such racist sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.