What should i do?

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the girl that i like, but she only wants to be friends. It took me a while to get over that at first, but i am over that now, I still like her and wish that something more will happen. But I need to move on and if she changes her mind she changes her mind. But even thought she says she just wants to be friends she is sending out mixed signals, EX. love songs remind her of me. I have told her how i felt so she knows that
I got into a fight with her today for calling her a Wh**e, because last night she was flashing two other guys in my car and she made out with this guy that she just met for the first time.
She seems like the kind of person that doesn't do that, anyways she told me to night that she was melested for like 6 years. and that she needs attention from guys. So she is just doing that because of that. and i think that she is going to ruin her life if she keeps up that attitude. I really hurt her by calling her a Wh**e, but she just needed a slap in the face by me calling her that.
I care for the girl even as just friends. I was just wondering what you all think and what i should do?
I think that that is it if there is anything you need to know then just ask? Thanks
Andy

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd just try and be friends w/ this chick. sounds like she needs a friend more than a b/f right now n e way. if she has a fvcked up past, help her 4get a/b all that, and get over it.

be her friend, and when she's ready, make your move, and get outta the friends zone, and down her pants!

be smooth about it all, and dont be clingy. for now forget this chick as a g/f. it was a very bad idea to tell her how ya felt though- that's a big turn off for girls, if she did have interest in u.

good luck to ya though, hope things work out, and keep us posted

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all i don't wanna get down her pants, And she is looking at other guys but none of her relationships work out. And I know that telling her how i felt was bad after the fact so i can't change that, i found this site a few weeks to late. And thanks for the advice that you did give

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
A relationship is my motive, I'm not just looking to go down a girls pants.

Andy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rico186
There is the girl that i like, but she only wants to be friends. It took me a while to get over that at first, but i am over that now, I still like her and wish that something more will happen. But I need to move on and if she changes her mind she changes her mind. But even thought she says she just wants to be friends she is sending out mixed signals, EX. love songs remind her of me. I have told her how i felt so she knows that

1. HAVE you bothered to read anything on this site???? You told her how you felt??? WTF!!!!! And you even posted this???

2. Ok I see the mentality that we are dealing with. Sorry to blast ya....but somebodies gotta stop these kind of posts where the fool doesn't even bother learning from this site.

3. If you need to move on then do it. Stop trying to become CAPTAIN-SAVE-A-HO!!!

I got into a fight with her today for calling her a Wh**e, because last night she was flashing two other guys in my car and she made out with this guy that she just met for the first time.
She seems like the kind of person that doesn't do that, anyways she told me to night that she was melested for like 6 years. and that she needs attention from guys.
[/B]
1. These type of girls make great prostitutes. If a pimp found her he would have her on the streets within days.

2. You can't save this destroyed individual. She needs professional help. So stop trying to be Dudley Do-Right and come to her rescue.

3. You landed in friend zone. Too bad. You musta blew it and not of learned on got dam thing off this site. Your hard lesson. I hope you learned it.

So she is just doing that because of that. and i think that she is going to ruin her life if she keeps up that attitude. I really hurt her by calling her a Wh**e, but she just needed a slap in the face by me calling her that.
I care for the girl even as just friends. I was just wondering what you all think and what i should do?
I think that that is it if there is anything you need to know then just ask? Thanks
Andy [/B]

Do you see it again, how your trying to come to her emotional rescue? She is a hor. She flashed those guys. She made out with another. Right in front of you knowing how YOU symp for her (sympathizer to women...like a super AFC).

Just think about that. She did all this right in front of YOU. Did you even think about that at all? Right in front of your eyes...knowing that you got a jones (one-ites) kinda thing for her.

Wake up kid...smell the coffee.

She only gives you signals cause she doesn't want to lose YOUR attention. She knows exactly what she is doing. This is no mistake on her part.

Take the lesson and learn from it.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, like i said then, just try to be friends w/ her for now.
eventually you can work on being more than that, when you think she's ready.

until then, just pimp the chicks, but keep her as a good friend. there are plenty of threads a/g getting outta the "friend zone".

cuz to me, that seems like the best route u have to take now.

hope i've helped ya

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rico
A relationship is my motive, I'm not just looking to go down a girls pants.

Andy
You've got to be kidding me. You want a relationship with That?

Dam I've heard of desperate but dang!

And don't come back with "well we are friends" crap. Cause it only exists in YOUR mind. A friend wouldn't of done what she did right in front of ya.

If a ho said she just wanted to be friends to me....I'd look her in the eyes and give her a firm handshake, pat her on her head and turn around and save what little dignity I had left and keep on steppin.

Too much of a waste of my player time on a ho who don't want me. I give the same advise to you. Don't hang out waiting or chasing something that doesn't want ya.

Last edited:

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
She never said that she just wanted to be friends, We have a Great Friendship, there is a differnce there. I got that from the site.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
You've got to be kidding me. You want a relationship with That?

Dam I've heard of desperate but dang!

And don't come back with "well we are friends" crap. Cause it only exists in YOUR mind. A friend wouldn't of done what she did right in front of ya.

If a ho said she just wanted to be friends to me....I'd look her in the eyes and give her a firm handshake, pat her on her head and turn around and save what little dignity I had left and keep on steppin.

Too much of a waste of my player time on a ho who don't want me. I give the same advise to you. Don't hang out waiting or chasing something that doesn't want ya.
ok, wtf are you talking about. i just said i know a few girls at OSU. i was merely stating a fact. i dont know what you're talking about.
you may have a point, it's pretty s*****, but you've got a point.
and i'm not chasing after someone that doesnt want me. these OSU girls happen to be good friends of mine, and i go up there every once in awhile and get trashed w/ them and their friends.
so dont go preaching to me what i'm doing wrong, cuz as far as i see it, these chicks can get me laid, so dont worry about me, and give me advise. when i need it, i'll ask 4 it

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude that wasn't me i don't have two screen names i'm not that freaking stupid. that other guy thought that you were talking about him. don't be yelling at me.

Andy

Reaction score
dam my bad. I posted the wrong guys shyt. I'm laughing my ass off right now at my own dam self. Sorry kids.. but what I said to you andy still stands.

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you are saying, But being friends is not that bad. i may have to take a little of your advice but the rest is not for me. Don't get me wrong i think you know what you are doing, but ever women is different.

Andy

Reaction score
Sigh...that is what they always say..."every woman is different" and this one is so sweet and special and ect ect..

Ok have it your way Andy.

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey it's nothing like that but you got me thinking, and i have tired some of the tips from this site and they all don't work. So you ever women is different and you need to do different things to depending on that.

And i know that i have made some mistakes but now i'm changing do to finding this site EX. telling her how i felt. i found that out after i told her.

Andy

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy, go read the old thread you wrote. I told you this would happen, and what to do.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
dam my bad. I posted the wrong guys shyt. I'm laughing my ass off right now at my own dam self. Sorry kids.. but what I said to you andy still stands.
ok player, i was like wtf. i was kinda pissed, and laughing at the same time. good 2 know everything is cool

hahaha....
(i'm not here to make enemies, only to seek/give advice)