what real life has taught me about the game

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been going out a lot lately bagging chicks, getting numbers....(some were fake) and honestly I am tired of the girls I meet. Why? Their conversation is boring and they seem to talk about crap you find on tmz or late night news.

Another thing is ugly dudes bagging chicks, I swear I am in the twilight zone. I sometimes hear or oversee who these girls like and sometimes its just shocking. Even my friend made a comment asking why this really cute girl was with this beast? Maybe them disney movies do have the game ****ed up?

my other wonder is the outlook of some posters like playaman, are you implying you will never get married or trust a women? if so that is fine I am on that thought to im just going to keep nailing them and switching and if I want to settle down and have kids with a women I will, but ill truly never trust her. Do you guys feel like that or still hold hope? Maybe its just womens true nature?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nop no trust these days, I fully understand the arabic culture on how to deal with women.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn its real out here huh. I just want kids....i'm not bitter I just want to live my life

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm drilling into my head now it is that men, not women, are truly the ones that have to earn dating and relationships, sex