What made you bad with women before discovering this site?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was because I got shot down multiple times with no success with girls in my past 18 years. As a result I gave up hope on ever finding a girl for me and stopped interacting with girls. Afraid of rejection. This past occassionally haunts me when I'm depressed presently.

What is your story?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really knew about frame, or the right attitude to have. I never knew if being nice was wrong or right. I thought being sexual was scummy or pervie in a bad pedo kind of way. And seeing other peoples posts here prepare me for the same situations I may have with women so I know what outcomes are acceptable and fair.

Oh my story:
Dating a girl for bout 3 years, performed an "in place upgrade" to my last 7 year love. So basically spent the last 10 years girlfriended. Broke up with 7 year gringa cuz she was just a looser alcoholic (and for me to say that) then just seemed lost in this world, living by myself, no family around. So I started to entertain myself with the intricacies of game and such. Still looking for the new squeeze. Just ended a 4 month run with a complete psycho, BPD, bipolar lady that was just too much for me to handle and had no idea she really needs to be on meds...

Last edited:

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After breaking up with my ex, I asked this girl out. Went on one date, then got home and went on the net and searched "How to talk to girls on the phone"!

Somehow that brought me to this site, I messed up with the girl but learnt so much since.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I had very strict controlling parents who never let me go out. So I became a very shy bookworm who stayed home all the time. I didn't start going out until nearly 28.

Plus I was just plain clueless. I knew nothing about the game at the time and thought being a friendly respectful hands-off gentleman on a date was the way to get a girlfriend and/or get laid lol.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the poster boy for an AFC/White Knight until I discovered this forum 4 years ago.

Read a few books, visited here daily, got into the best physical shape of my life, upgraded the wardrobe and then put myself out there.

I've had more sex and dating/meeting more women in the last 3 years than I ever did in my 20's.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always kind of quiet. I lacked confidence. I thought I was just an ugly guy. My friends would tell me I was crazy for thinking I was ugly and that I'm actually pretty good looking.

I think the whole ugliness thing stems from my experience with acne from when i was 12 to around 15. It was terrible. I still have acne, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. Classmates would make fun of me for it, my father would demonize me for it. (He still does today.) I just felt like I was ugly, and had no chance in life to meet girls.

This carried on throughout highschool except it eased up a bit when I got my first girlfriend and kiss (I was 15 or 16.) I was still insecure as fvck and that only lasted about a month. I had another girlfriend when I was 17 which only lasted a month too. I broke up with her because she had too many issues, and was physically unattractive to me. I felt like I was being dishonest with myself by dating her.

Didn't hook up with another girl until I was 19. She was fat. She gave me a blow job the first time I hungout with her. (She just said to me "You know, I'd probably suck your **** right now.") She looked hot in her pictures (met her on myspace) but she was about 200 something pounds. I made sure not to bring her around my friends or to have anyone ever find out about her.

almost three years later, I hadn't hooked up with any girls. I was playing in a band and on the road a lot so I was always home for short periods of time. Didn't get any pvssy on the road because I was insecure as fvck. I would just play the gig, and hangout in the van drinking beers until I fell asleep, or hanging out with my bandmates.

Then I found this site, about half a year ago today. I've made out with about 10 different girls and got BJs from 4 of them. One of them even threw a condom at me and said "fvck me" but I was too scared. I was drunk and didn't want to have my boner flop on her so I pretended to pass out.

Still making progress though. Been reading a lot of inner game stuff. Overcoming my anxiety toward day-time cold approaches, and moving up! I'd say my only thing that was wrong (and still somewhat is, but to a less extent..) was my confidence. I would constantly worry what the girl thought of me, but now I realize that it really doesn't matter. I used to be a really negative person to. One of those "That sucks.. Everything sucks.. That's gay" types of people. Now I'm a lot more positive and optimistic. Since finding this site, a lot of my female friends tell me "You changed a lot.." and give me that twinkle of the eye.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing up, I had no one to teach me about women. I got brainwashed by the media. Although I could get women, I was bad at holding onto them.

But then I got tired of getting dumped and the rest, as they say, is history.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was completely clueless, introverted, and havent been taught by anyone. My AFC ways landed me a few girlfriends in my teens, so I continued to be clueless, then relocated to Canada. Needless to say, I had a big problem adjusting and the old ways didn't work. I decided to upgrade myself physically and realized that I did have more confidence, but lacked the actual skills/insight, which made me go online, thinking that if you can look up how to fix a car, why not to the same with women. Found the SS, never looked back since.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do pretty well with women from 13-16 more or less. After that, I caught a oneitis and began listening to bogus advice on how to get her. After doing all the gentlemanly things, she never fcuked me, made me mess up some very good opportunities I had with other women (though I wouldve messed those up myself later on) and kept me entangled in her web. From 17 until about 21, I didnt get so much as a kiss on the cheek.

What really moved me to action was one night, I was hanging out with my childhood best friend, and he basically left me at the bar we were at ( he handed me a bus pass; the buses stopped running at the time he left, so I walked 4 miles to get my car) and I knew I hit rock bottom. I searched "How can I get laid" and it brought me here.

I spent the next few months on the disabled list, upgraded my body, personality and warddrobe, told me ex friend where he could go, and havent looked back since. And I've never been happier.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I was raised, or more accurately, wasn't raised. Parents were never around, no father figure, grew up in bad neighborhoods, was usually the only white kid around so got picked on a lot, etc. All of this had extreme negative effects on my self esteem that crippled me socially and sexually for many years. I'm still dealing with it.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had problems getting girls, but not knowing how to react when they play games or turn bat sh!t crazy, I turned to the web for more information. One thing led to another, I found this site, lurked for a while then join. Best decision ever.

The look on women's faces when you don't react to their bs like you're supposed to (afc/beta) tells me that what I learn from this site is working.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents raised me to be respectful of women and to be a gentleman at all times. That's all fine and dandy but it turned me into a "nice guy" and we all know how women respond to nice guys. They simply don't respond at all. So I was rejected all through high school and through most of college until I changed my ways. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a gentleman but I'M THE PRIZE and they're not. SHE'S lucky to be in a relationship with me, not the other way around. Life's a lot better now.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had low confidence,
Had 2 brothers and hearing war stories has always made me want to be just like them, lots of girls.
Got tired of it all 1 1/2 years ago, and am improving

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl i worshiped for a year and a half while she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship call me drunk one night while getting ran through basically telling me that i wish this was me. that was the last straw.

i look back on that day, and i mean, i know exactly where i screwed up, but i didn't deserve that ****. that was fvcked up.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
9 year relationship that ended when she met some other guy who totally out gamed my AFC ass; broke my heart, serious thoughts of suicide, but instead of getting mad or bitter, I got BETTER. Found this site and started upped my game; got my money, style and personality in order and I'm still learning.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had social anxiety and low-self esteem since about grade 7 or grade 8. I rarely talked to girls and was avoidant all throughout high school. It didn't help that I was an only child. My main role model growing up was my dad, and he was an extremely introverted AFC nice guy. My mom would always tell me "be nice to girls". It didn't matter anyway, because my self-esteem is low I would rarely talk to girls anyway. I went on a date with a girl and had some opportunities to hook up with girls that basically fell in my lap, but because I was so anxious and self-defeating, I never closed.

I have gotten so desperate and depressed about my situation that, at 21, I realized it's time to force myself out of comfort zone, battle my introversion, and do a boot camp.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a shy kid growing up and so was never much into girls and had very little experience as a teenager growing up. Some of my friends did well and had plenty of girlfriends and so they naturally got that experience for adulthood. I did not. In my 20's I was with the same girl for a loooong time and so again, not much variety and experience. Thats pretty much it, I just never got a chance to go through all the bullsh*t enought times (im a slow learner :)) so i can be better equiped to deal with girls at this age. Oh well, sometimes things take time.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the girl i worshiped for a year and a half while she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship call me drunk one night while getting ran through basically telling me that i wish this was me. that was the last straw.
I think that's the cruelest thing I've ever read on this site. Please tell me you didn't continue worshiping her after that:eek: ?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that being "cute" would win them over. Now I know that nothing less than treating them bad does.