What is this emo nonsense??

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like 10 years ago they were called scrawny losers/nerds/queers (even if they were straight)/munchkins... now they're emo, and girls think they are all deep because they look sad, depressed, and sing in annoying bands? What happened to the strong guy that can cut steel with his stare and face of scowl intriguing women? Jeez man, if girls sink to that crap we really need more danger in our lives, this safe society is making puzzies out of a lot of people. Flames? Answers? Questions? Statements? Bring it.

btw, isn't this a huge trend in Cali? Cali people give your info if i'm right.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you ask the emos what all this emo nonsense is about. Is it really hard to believe an emo can get a girl?

I've always wondered why emos, are so emotional. Are they bipolar, schitzo, or just fed up with life in general? Is that why there music has such good counterpoint, because of its schitzophrenic tendencies? Any input welcome.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are emo. because they get more attention that way.

"Look at me! I'm f*ckin' depressed! Woohoo!!..."

And the strange part is that they think it's cool being emo. It's "cool" to complain about life. go figure

-peace-

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm f*cking depressed!

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO ...

Emo is based on the same old death spiral of failure and low self-esteem. Emo-types can't feel good about themselves because they have no reason to. They have no strengths, no ambitions, and no accomplishments.

I think what makes an emo different from your average loser is not being in denial about how much they suck and carrying on as though they were worth something.

They're immature people that still seek attention and assistance from others by flopping around like helpless babies.

Deep down, emos hate everything about themselves and their lives, so much so that they no longer care enough to do anything about it except whine.

Perhaps this is what makes it so popular, the fact that just about everyone can identify with it.

If only strong guys with steel-cutting stares and intriguing scowls were the only ones allowed to live ... sigh.

Last edited:

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: IMO ...

Originally posted by Visceral
Emo is based on the same old death spiral of failure and low self-esteem. Emo-types can't feel good about themselves because they have no reason to. They have no strengths, no ambitions, and no accomplishments.

I think what makes an emo different from your average loser is not being in denial about how much they suck and carrying on as though they were worth something.

They're immature people that still seek attention and assistance from others by flopping around like helpless babies.

Deep down, emos hate everything about themselves and their lives, so much so that they no longer care enough to do anything about it except whine.

Perhaps this is what makes it so popular, the fact that just about everyone can identify with it.

If only strong guys with steel-cutting stares and intriguing scowls were the only ones allowed to live ... sigh.

Now you sound emo, lol.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That just proves the theory...

"There's someone for everyone."

No worries... the guy with the steel cutting stare will be trendy again in due time and then you'll hearing skinny, emo guys posting:

"What is this steel cutting stare nonsense??"

AS

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JaguarMike
Now you sound emo, lol.
I didn't say I wasn't an emo :D

I get emo-y a lot, but at least I blame myself and not the world for my troubles.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
The skinny kids who wear really tight retro T-shirts with dorky glasses and stupid haircuts who take pride in making themselves look like wimps?

No, they're not too cool....

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
These kids piss me off I was about to date this chick and all her emo boy emotiona tampons were telling her I would leave her in a second and they think I play girls. I went right up to one of the guys and said in a nice way, "Stop talking badly about me, you don't know me." he goes, "um, riight, right." I snap, "fukcface, look me in the eyes, you keep this attitude up with me, and im going to hit you with your metal stud belt." Needless to say he didn't speak badly about me again (or the chick didn't tell me he did), and I attempted it at first peacefully, so 2 points for me.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: IMO ...

Originally posted by Visceral

but emo bands make millions of dollars , travel all over the world, probably banging hot girls left and right ...

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive found the more often than not the Emo kids end up being the emotional tampon.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by JaguarMike
Like 10 years ago they were called scrawny losers/nerds/queers (even if they were straight)/munchkins... now they're emo, and girls think they are all deep because they look sad, depressed, and sing in annoying bands? What happened to the strong guy that can cut steel with his stare and face of scowl intriguing women? Jeez man, if girls sink to that crap we really need more danger in our lives, this safe society is making puzzies out of a lot of people. Flames? Answers? Questions? Statements? Bring it.

btw, isn't this a huge trend in Cali? Cali people give your info if i'm right.
Yes, this is a huge trend in Cali - in fact, I'm getting an "emo" makeover tomorrow. :crackup:

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: IMO ...

Originally posted by PoS
but emo bands make millions of dollars , travel all over the world, probably banging hot girls left and right ...
Money, travel, and sex aren't worth sacrificing your masculinity, or at least they shouldn't be.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emo kids make me want to hurt somebody.

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: IMO ...

Originally posted by PoS
So do rockstars, rappers, and anyone else who's famous. It's not that they're emo, it's that they're famous.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Emo-dom is the pinnacle of where we as a society have been heading since the early 1900s.

Instead of using their mind and intellect, they surrender to their emotions...their art is NOT art at ALL (emo music, sreamo, all that crap), the paintings are just smudges that represent nothing (which is what the kids themselves represent...nothing, brain-dead scum). They take pride in being as bad as they can at everything (the whiter they are, the better...the skinnier they are, the better...the less manly they are, the better). They think weakness is cool, pain is "deep", crying is "profound", and self-sacrifice is "moral".

Anyway...they're the product of the last century of American ideology (and, frankly, the whole world). And you know what that ideology is? Nothing. Just like the "blackness in their souls", the "darkness is their hearts", and the rain that falls inside their deserted heads. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Haha emo kids are stoopit. I dunno how anyone could take themselves seriously like that. I really don't. :rollseyes:

:down: :down: :down:

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
EMO is a very big trend in cali, all those losers are in denial, "im not a *****, im emo" sssshhhhhh its so depressing just knowing them.. but like everything else in cali, its just a trend and will hopefully die out verrrry soon or else well find sites teaching how to be emo to attract girls...