What is this emo nonsense??

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well with our country going the way it is those emo kids will either sink or swim, lol. I'd love to see a soldier put a boot in their face and have them practice civil disobedience, start crying, call for mommy, and get stomped on.

btw, I used to think Ghandi (i'm reminded by civil disobedience) was such a puzzy when I was younger, last month I saw a documentary on him and the way he disobeyed the Brittish was ingenius. He wasn't backing down, but he wasn't bending over. Totally changed my view on what he was all about.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghandi wouldn't have been so frigging disobedient if the British had shot him.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emo is gay.

The kids who are into this trend are morons and the music that these types create is nothing but whiney crap written by men without tesiticles.

I shudder at the thought that all these teenagers are growing up and being influenced by this trend.

They are taking the path to wuss-dom not manhood.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plane
Ive found the more often than not the Emo kids end up being the emotional tampon.
Emo's are emo's because they are emotional!! You freaks, been trying to say this.

Some emo's take it to the next level and label themselves with their styles of clothing, which is the gay part.

I am an emo, occassionally, as are the rest of you. I'd love to meet one person who wasn't emoitional. The thing with THESE emo kids, is that they've honed the ability to manipulate using emotions. They could describe their emotions better than I can, I can tellyou now, we see manipulation if we dig deep enough, they just see other people feelin'them, namean namean?

You want a little taste of what it's like to be an emo? Just once, to subdue your fear... lol yea it's going to be like saying ahhh, but that's like going in the shower and sticking the soap where the sun don't shine, I say shut up stupid fvck, just try it, theyaren't the same. What you've got to do is open up, tell ONE group of girls your emotions, without lying, not ONE lie.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egyptiandude1
EMO is a very big trend in cali, all those losers are in denial, "im not a *****, im emo" sssshhhhhh its so depressing just knowing them.. but like everything else in cali, its just a trend and will hopefully die out verrrry soon or else well find sites teaching how to be emo to attract girls...
yeah, Remember metrosexuals? its dying out fast, now Emo but it will die out too just like the metros