What every skinny guy should know...

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course it is possible, not for an experienced weight lifter, but for an extreme skinny guy that does everything right, it is possible!

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dj_spain
30lbs in 3 months?That's 10lbs a month!
Haha!
That's impossible!Not even using steroids you could do that.
Be very happy if you manage to gain 4lbs of muscle a month,unless all of what you gain is fat,of course.

I'm not even going to argue...

I gained 7,5 kg's in 8 weeks when I started being consistent when the program (that is, right from the start :)). I used whey protein, multivitamins and creatine.

Keep in mind we are starting underweight or very low.

To the guy saying you have a small frame etc, you're in denial just like Pook, I, and many other skinny/average guys were. Adding a lot of muscles has big effects.

It does make a difference in all aspects of your life. I'll just get frustrated if I have to try to explain. Either you're a man of action, and do this stuff and see what happens (what do you have to lose?), or you don't. None of my business.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
30lbs in 3 months is too much. It´s very suspect to me. I also don´t believe in those photos he shows. It can be easily edited with photoshop or any similar program.

There´re a lot of pseudo-"experts" out there, especially on the net.

70,000+ people have purchased this product. No one knows how many additional people have downloaded it. The skinnyguy forum has 13,000 members (you only get an account when you purchase the program), and I'd say that the majority have witnessed nice gains.

So... Add... say... 40-50 lbs in a year. That's still nice as hell.

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does pook have a before and after pic? I'd love to see what those gains really look like!

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jippii
I'm not even going to argue...

I gained 7,5 kg's in 8 weeks when I started being consistent when the program (that is, right from the start :)). I used whey protein, multivitamins and creatine.

7.5kg of what? Muscle?

That is hugely doubtful. To gain weight that quickly you need to be eating a hell of a lot of calories (your workout program alone won't get you there, no matter how great it is). And if you're eating that many calories, you're going to put on fat. "Put on" fat, not "get" fat. If you're lifting weights (properly), you'll gain muscle too, but certainly not exclusively muscle.

Most people (not referring to you, Jippi) don't take accurate measurements before beginning, so when they've put on more weight, but still don't visibly look like a "fat guy", they assume it was "all muscle". But they're wrong.

Supereuroman

Reaction score
This is the single best piece of advice to guys ever.

Guys, this is the single best piece of advice ever and I wish to thank Pook for taking the time to share this with you. This is so good it has moved me to join this forum and make my first post, I know many of you like us agree, but are just too busy enjoying life to take a few moments helping newbies. Reread Pook's post and how women approach and noticed him differently because this is exactly how I would describe my life.

Believe us or not, looks matter VERY MUCH to women and you will not believe what drastic changes to your body and people around you that you will experience by taking the initiative to change yourself. As some of you realized, men like their women to be perfect yet they seldom do anything to improve themselves. I have built substantial amounts of muscle and strength, and to second Pook's observations, I myself find it extremely interesting how so many girls ranging from cute to very attractive either approach me or try to pick me up these past few years (using Pook's definitions of attractive girls). Keep in mind this was without me saying anything at all. Just my body language and powerful physique.

Regarding questions those skinny guys have about before and after, trust me, there is a HUGE difference, for example I bought a suit before I went to college
and have not worn it until an occasion a while back, this was after 40 lbs of muscle, and it fit super SNUG. I went back to get it readjusted and the cutie helping me out literally got light headed from this awesome sight.

I went from 6'2", 152lbs to 6'4", 185lbs in 3 years and have stayed at this bodyweight since, for the past few years. Having a fast metabolism means that you need to eat LOTS of calories to gain mass. I've found from personal experience that it's very difficult to build on more mass as you advance in the strength training stage, but it really isn't necessary to become freakish.

Also for those with concerns about body fat, I measure at 4%, and that is as good as it gets. (Visually, any naturally skinny guy building an extra 30-50lbs of muscle will look ripped and muscular, like Steeve Reeves if you will)

For those of you seeking to improve your life, this is the single best/most efficient thing you can ever do. Trust us, we've been there and done that, and now we enjoy the excitement from every single day.

I have to add that while 30lbs might not necessairly come in 3 months, it will definitely come in 3 years. That is what your goal should be, continual improvement instead of seeking quick fixes. I hope that after having taken my time to commend on Pook's great post, those who have the will and determination to do it will be enlightened and begin a more awesome life.

Remember, this is your life. Those reading these posts and doubting differences, do and see for yourself.

After having built the foundation, you will find girls (and people in general) have more interest in and respect for you simply for who you have become without words. Imagine the endless possiblilities and opportunities after you begin to speak.

Back to enjoying life. Peace out.

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This is the single best piece of advice to guys ever.

Originally posted by Supereuroman

Also for those with concerns about body fat, I measure at 4%, and that is as good as it gets.

Dude, congrats on getting the body. I should add that I wholeheartedly agree it will make an amazing difference in anyone's life. Especially if you're an uglier kind of guy, I think it's imperative to get in the best possible shape you can.

But I think you may be just overstating your case a bit by claiming 4%. That is BEYOND "good as it gets". So good it would almost kill you. Once you get get sub 10%, the exact figure is too hard to determine precisely and it doesn't even matter, 'cos you still look great no matter what.

conrad77777

Reaction score
Pook, I don't think I've EVER read so much crap in my life. Mate you are a complete tool. I've been reading some of the things you've published on this forum, MY GOD you talk so much ****. I bet you are just some idiot who's all talk. you think you "know" women but you're actually clueless. Sorry mate but you're a complete wanker. Anyone who actually takes your advice is being seriously mislead. PEOPLE, THIS "POOK" MORON HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS ARSE, DON"T LISTEN TO HIM!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what an attention *****, do you wanna be funny or what? i would suggest a ban for the ****face

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm wondering, would you consider 65kg skinny for a 5'9 high schooler?
reading this stuff, it seems so, but it's very hard to define me skinny

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
conrad, How about backing up any of your **** talk? All you did was call him a tool, idiot, wanker, and moron, instead of giving any reasons why you disagree with his posts. Nice. You're really a guy to be taken seriously.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote this as a PM to supereuroman but then decided that maybe other people could offer opinions as well.

You seem to be a similar height to me. I'm 6'3", close to 6'4".

I used to weigh 155 pounds coming out of college. I worked out and ate like crazy for 3 months and got up to 180 pounds. Then I stopped eating so much and went down to around 173 - 175.

Now its 5 years later and I'm pretty much constant at 177 - 178.

anyways, my question is that do you feel happy at your body weight? I feel WAY too skinny right now. Also, I have narrow shoulders, so that makes me look even skinnier. When you said you have hot girls approaching you ... that has NEVER happened to me.

I figured that for my height, I'm just too skinny and need to get up around 210 to 220 before I can have any kind of success with women.

Well, just wondering what you're doing right, cause I am having no success whatsoever. peace

Night Time Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I purchased the Gaining Mass program a few months ago, I am going to be starting it in a weeks time, I just finished reading through the book this morning.

I have one question however. With everything I see about BULKING, there comes a statement saying NO CARDIO. Now, normally, this would be no problem (I'm done school, no more sports, etc.).

But my question is this. I have sex, on average, 7-10 times a week (I know, godly eh, no wonder I can't get my girl to leave me alone). Now, obviously, this burns calories.

If I want to change my skinny ass ways and gain some serious weight, will having lots of sex affect this? :confused:

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if that 7-10 times is spread all across the week i think its foolish. Your letting chicks steal your mojo, how u gonna have any will to bulk. Sexual energy is very usful don't waste it on reacreational sex. That being said this "what will cardio do situation". Take in more calories then your body can burn off. So if your doing lots of cardio your just working against yourself. But it can be done it u eat more calories then your body can burn off.

Night Time Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I'm starting to wonder about the advice given on these forums lately...

dude if that 7-10 times is spread all across the week i think its foolish. Your letting chicks steal your mojo, how u gonna have any will to bulk. Sexual energy is very usful don't waste it on reacreational sex.
Jesus, so I'm foolish for getting laid a lot? I'm LETTING girls steal my sexual energy/mojo? Maybe I just enjoy being ABLE to get laid that often and get a girl off?

Don't waste my energy on recreational sex! Bahahahaha!

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's not orginally my opinion, it's from "sercret of a jerk" by pook. He quoted some study where married men had their levels of testostorone fall. testostorone is need for building muscles. And u are in a pook thread right now trying listen to his advice and put pounds on your skinny ass.

It's just an opinion i could be wrong. enjoy your punani while it last bwahahahaha

Adam See

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex won't affect your results much at all and will probably be more beneficial in the long term. But I wouldn't advise going to the gym in a more dosile state (i.e. just after ejaculation) if it can be avoided. Sexual energy can be used for lots of great things.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adam See
Sex won't affect your results much at all and will probably be more beneficial in the long term. But I wouldn't advise going to the gym in a more dosile state (i.e. just after ejaculation) if it can be avoided. Sexual energy can be used for lots of great things.
And that's why when you're on that dry spell you're better off WITHOUT masturbation. Your energy levels usually rise.

Yeah, this is 100% from personal experience.

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you have a BMI for your height in the normal range along with a fair amount of definition in the arms and shoulders you will be fine.

I am 6'4" and was about 150 until senior year of high school, when I gained up to about 185. Now, I am about 205, not particularly massive, nor am I fat at all.

I know two different guys who pull chicks pretty well who are shockingly thin, one of whom can actually fit into women's size 0 jeans. I also know a couple guys who are bodybuilders and are also near virgins at 24. I may also add that both of these guys are about 5'6". I have found that women are generally not into the short and huge type, so if you are short, stay of normal build.

Overall though, I think as long as you aren't really overweight or underweight, you should be fine. Find a BMI calculator, see what is appropriate for your age and height, and stick somewhere in there.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HereToImprove

I have found that women are generally not into the short and huge type, so if you are short, stay of normal build.

wrong

I am 5'8 220lbs at about 13% bodyfat.

The hottest girls at my college loved it. They even loved it when my bodyfat was in the 20% range.