What do you think?

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this racism or no?

For those of you who don't know, I am a black male

I have been seeing/dating this half white/half Italian girl for a week or so now, she seemes really cool, and we hung out a few times.

Well last night, we finally got it on, and during the middle of it she starts saying things like "Fu-K me with that black co*k" and other references to my color. The one that really got me is when she said "harder nig@er", I mean at first it was kind of hot, but then I started thinking about it and thought it was messed up.

After the fact, she was going on to tell me how this is the first time she was with a black guy and that the contrast in skin tone between me and her was a big turn on, and she seemed really cool about it.

I have been with white and asian girls before, and never experienced this

Do you think this is racism, or was it just heat of the moment dirty
talk?

Thamks for your thoughts

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just heat of the moment dirty
talk

yes

Do you think this is racism

yes

just tell her the big black c*ck comment was cool

the ni**er comment is unacceptable

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
she didn't say big, although I think it is. Wish she did lol

I kind of felt the same way the nig&er comment wasn't cool

Do you think this chick has racist issues?

Should I continue to date see her? or is this just a precurser of things to come?

I mean it is like a mind game, do you think she looks down on me?

Normally I wouldn't care and just keep banging her, but I like this girl and thought she might make a cool girlfriend

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo
she didn't say big, although I think it is. Wish she did lol

I kind of felt the same way the nig&er comment wasn't cool

Do you think this chick has racist issues?

Should I continue to date see her? or is this just a precurser of things to come?

I mean it is like a mind game, do you think she looks down on me?

Normally I wouldn't care and just keep banging her, but I like this girl and thought she might make a cool girlfriend

It sounds like she sees races as somehow different. But it doesn't mean she sees other racis like a clan member from the southern US does.

Either way, she needs to know asap that that was unacceptable. You'll quickly become weak in her eyes if you postpone teling her while you're in her presence.

That's some complicated, weird sh!t.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes she is racist, that is why she is riding your black ****!!!!

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonie

what the heck is that supposed to mean?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all chicks these day have isssues

if they are black they might dig white guys

if they white they might dig black guys

or movies stars

anything with a theme or something different to " spice up their life "

yes i think she looks down on you. but women these days are messed up. they all think they are better than men no matter what colour you are.

i look down on women unless they earn my respect.

just get your mind right with this chick. you are just a trophy to her. if you enjoy the sex then keep it as a booty call situation.

if she keeps making rascist comments buy her one of those black tee-shirts all the young white chicks wear that say :

TRAILER TRASH or WHITE TRASH

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
harder ******

lol thats just the worst

was it like "push harder my nigga" gangter type thing

or was it

"u lazy cotton picking fool harder ******"

is she a fun type girl or really conservative?

anyways i've heard a lot of non-africans(blacks) use that **** casually. I don't think it a superiority thing if she sucking your dlck. Unless u guys do that dominatix thing. If its in the spirit of good sex without being abusive or taking you out of the moment then let it be.

my opinion anyways

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also for the record Id like to say that i'm a black male
and very proud.

thank you

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyrider,

I guess it could have been the Gangsta nigga thing, but I am not sure (kind of hard to tell when she is saying it sweaty, out of breath, and with my toung in her mouth lol). So bro, did you ever experience anything like this with white girls? Or do you only date black women. I sometimes get **** from black women or white guys if I am out with a white chick, but usually just let it slide, I know they are hust upset

Lost in Translation, thanks for the replies

Moonie, I don't know what your deal is, but tyou seem like a fool

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shy, the more I think about it, it wasn't a superiority thing, I mean after all this girl was sucking my di*k (even after it was in her pvssy), and she did come back for round 2.

Plus I just got this email from her, Ill copy and patse it

i just wanted to let you know i had a great time last night, hope fully i will get to see you later tonight, ok gotta get back to work, but I will be thinking of you all day ;-).

seeya
kelly

So, I guess she was into me, hopefully I'll get some more tail tonight

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not seem to me she was intending to be raceist in any way.

The black co(k statement was not false in anyway

and in refrence to the harder harder nig@er. mybe she ment Nigga which is not deemed raceist as that what black people call each other the er and the a at the end of nigg are supposed to seperate the raceist from the non racist. The fact she was with you means she is into you not against you.

Ricard

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do You Think These Organizations Are Racist ?

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
United NegroCollege Fund
Nat'l. Black MBA Association
Nat'l. Black Nurses Association
Nat'l. Black Police Association Inc.
Nat'l. Council of Negro Women Inc.
Nat'l. Assn. of Black Journalists
Nat'l. Assn. of Black College Broadcasters
Nat'l. Alliance of Black School Educators
Nat'l. Society of Black Engineers
The Organization of Black Airline Pilots Inc.
Harvard Black Law Students Association
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Inc.
Blacks In Government
Black Women's Network
Black Filmmakers Hall of Fame, Inc.
Black Entertaiment Television
Black Enterprise, Inc.

Maybe it is YOU who is racist and has a problem with people who aren't black focusing on your race. This is what I notice about blacks. They have no problems with other blacks focusing on race but as soon as non-blacks do it's racism. So maybe it is you who is racist ?

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don of Truth

What would you think if you were boning a black girl and she said f me harder honkey?

Nigg%r is a derogatory term, in case you cant read, I said the black comment didnt bother me the nig#er one did.

so fvck you, you are just mad I am getting with your women.

Does it upest you to think you kiss a girl who had a BLACK Nig%r divk in her mouth????

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
The white girls ive been with haven't busted anything like that ever. Truthful i don't have that much experience and sadly haven't been with a black gyal. (the shame) Im just now breaking out my shell. I got it a couple times not directed at me but u know
casually from white guys. I guess M & M made it socially exceptable

Yah man she seems into you. Lifes to short to worry, let what doesn't matter slide.

next time if she does it call her a pizza maker or some shlt
have fun with it

people are just people

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zolo
Don of Truth

What would you think if you were boning a black girl and she said f me harder honkey?

Nigg%r is a derogatory term, in case you cant read, I said the black comment didnt bother me the nig#er one did.

so fvck you, you are just mad I am getting with your women.

Does it upest you to think you kiss a girl who had a BLACK Nig%r divk in her mouth????
The black comment bothers you just the same, you wouldn't have brought it up if it didn't.
Derogatory term ? Well, I was working with 3 blacks yesterday doing some labor and about every third word out of their mouths was Nig%r this or Nig%r that so I don't really see blacks respecting each other that way. They only have a problem when it's not one of their own doing it. How many times have you been called a Nig%r by your people and not been bothered by it ?

What upsets me is your whiney a$$ doing what blacks do best, cry about racism while being hardcore racists themselves.

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just admit that you are pissed that me and my people are banging the hell out of your women and you cant deal with it.

Next time you are with a white girl and you go to put your little we we in her and if feels like you are dunking your divk in a warm pail of water, remember it was some black guy who stretched her out.

and the next time you meet a girl who can deep throat your 5 inches with no problem, remember she is that good because she was sucking 9 inch black divk the night before

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa there man, way to perpetuate a false stereotype. theres no scientific evidence about blacks being "bigger" (except perhaps *slightly* larger when flaccid) than whites so dont go there.

no need to make yourself look like an ass just cos you got beef with don of truth.

the whole "me and my people" comment only serves to further separate you from "them" and just makes you prove don of truth's point (not that I totaly agree with his stance)