What do you guys think of my myspace page?

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
www.myspace.com/mugentypes

i get atleast 1-2 friend requests from pretty attractive girls, i just made it like a couple weeks ago

what do you guys think bros? anything i can do to make it better :rockon:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with B4. You have 4 pics; 3 of a nice looking dude, and one that looks like some punk; your main pic. (I know that's you too)

Other than that; nice page.

AbsolutBeirut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your pics up on HotorNot, you'll be surprised how people's opinions differ so much from yours.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
BadJadder said:
Put your pics up on HotorNot, you'll be surprised how people's opinions differ so much from yours.
gotcha...which opinions were you referring to? are you saying people on hotornot are more generious with compliments than on myspace?

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why put anything on Hot or Not? Who gives a **** how others perceive your looks...

The only reason I could see someone doing this would be for:
1. Confidence boosting
2. Confidence boosting
3. Ego massaging
4. ?
5. Insecurities
6. Attention whoring

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't really have much to show off in your main picture other than a slightly developed four pack so the whole shirtless thing is corny.

Reaction score
Do you have your sister's pants on?? :rolleyes:

What's up with the low crotch shyt -- let the hors wear that, not you!!

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
The two tongue pics are no good, but your hair style and clothes in those pics are solid. The "old day" pic doesn't show your best features and the spike cut is no good for you. The shirtless is trying too hard and cheesy.

Get a couple of pics like the tongue shots without the tongue and you'll be golden. Play the Mediterranean angle a little; you can totally pull it off.

The music is good. Stick with it.

Drop the "Who I'd like to meet" pic and stick the camouflage chick in there instead. That's hot. The one you've got there now is too "underwear model" and mainstream. Like something out of a Sears Catalog.

Drop your college status, call yourself a model and bump your salary up to 80K minimal. Six figures if you can give your page the "modeling" feel.

Bullsh-t your way through Myspace. My cous does it all of the time.
haha this sounds like a good idea...i did what i can so far (im gonna get some **** from my friends lol)...changed some stuff around. let me know what you think! :rock: oh yea i thought the tongue pics were a good idea because they give an edge or a ****y/partyboy/fun type image to me...girls dont go for boring nice guys

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B4IFURU18? said:
Why put anything on Hot or Not? Who gives a **** how others perceive your looks...

The only reason I could see someone doing this would be for:
1. Confidence boosting
2. Confidence boosting
3. Ego massaging
4. ?
5. Insecurities
6. Attention whoring
#4 So that you have an unbiased opinion as to which pic looks the best. What matters IS what pic others like, especially the women.

Drop your college status, call yourself a model and bump your salary up to 80K minimal. Six figures if you can give your page the "modeling" feel.
There's a certain level of "sad" in having to lie to get a chick. So when they first meet, what's supposed to be his answer to how the modelling career is going?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't have your default pic as you with no top on, that looks needy and insecure, and somewhat tryhard.

Have the last pic, the "Downtown" pic as your default.

Get rid of the chick's pic under "Who I'd like to meet", that looks AFC as hell.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'm no guru on this advice. I don't like your profile. Kind of attention wh0ring. I'd expect that from a chick. Your profile lacks realness. Look some models or acress profiles, you'll understand what I mean. Rollo Tomatsi has a nice profile.

If you want to check out mine click X at the bottom.

My could be good, could be bad, thing is I don't care.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get rid of the tounge pics and the pic with your shirt off.

those pics make you look like your trying way way to hard to be cool.

dont you have any hobbies? or things your passionate about?

your profile is the run of the mill im a cool myspace guy trying to get laid.

you should make something unique to you.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked yours tear, so i took a few things from it, the scarface, and layout..

Can i get some advice.. last time i had a myspace i was like 15, and it looked retarded when i think about it now..

http://www.myspace.com/123255335