What do you guys think of my myspace page?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ the topless pic. Dude, you might think people are "jealous" or something when they tell you to lose that pic, but bro, seriously, it's not a good one. You don't have to be a sixpac underwear model to have a topless pic, but the one you've got at the moment just isn't a good one. A "hoodrat" type chick might like it, but I bet a lot of "classier" chicks are turned off by it. At least don't have it as your main pic.

The rest are good enough. The tongue's a bit...dunno...it's okay I guess. Some chicks might wonder why, if you're a model, these are the best pics you've got posted...but then again, most chicks are prob too thick to pick up on that.

@ ChrisZ and Viciousdog

I don't like either of yours. The pics are from too great a distance. You can't see what you really look like, and this kind of suggests you have "something to hide". Also, only one pic? Again, "hiding" something.

And vicious, in yours, you look like you're trying to suck your gut in and stick your chest out. Maybe you weren't doing it on purpose, but that's what it looks like. It's normal to wanna give the best impression, but that only works if people can't tell you're trying.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
aight i did some changes...added a new "tame" pic..lol, im all ears