what do you do when you have to fart

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what do you guys do when you are with your gal, either cuddling or in bed, and you have to let rip a massive egg fart?

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bodybuild so I eat massive amounts of protein, so I'm always a bit gassy---be proactive, take Gas X beforehand. Otherwise go to bathroom...of your really comfy with her, let em rip!

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
I bodybuild so I eat massive amounts of protein, so I'm always a bit gassy---be proactive, take Gas X beforehand. Otherwise go to bathroom...of your really comfy with her, let em rip!
Me as well. Eating 6-8 meals a day, along with alot of oats... i get extremly gassy. They dont reek.. but they are LOUD just alot of built up gas due to the excessive carbs.

When i meet a new girl and were hanging out near the end of the day i get extremly gassy, i usually hold them in. Probably not the best idea, and whenever she leaves... i let them fly, and when you hold them in they just go back up the intestinal tract and build up even more. Also ive actually had to fart so bad and held them in so long, i got cramps and couldnt maintain an erection due to the excessive bloat and pain.

I never thought about taking gas x pills do they really work? I gotta do something. Nothing is more of a turn off then massive farting when hanging out with a new girl.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dutch Oven!!

wrender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dutch Oven!!
Lol. Yes this works in conjunction to what DonJuanJovi (great name btw) said. Except don't go and pull the covers over both of your heads.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
Me as well. Eating 6-8 meals a day, along with alot of oats... i get extremly gassy. They dont reek.. but they are LOUD just alot of built up gas due to the excessive carbs.

When i meet a new girl and were hanging out near the end of the day i get extremly gassy, i usually hold them in. Probably not the best idea, and whenever she leaves... i let them fly, and when you hold them in they just go back up the intestinal tract and build up even more. Also ive actually had to fart so bad and held them in so long, i got cramps and couldnt maintain an erection due to the excessive bloat and pain.

I never thought about taking gas x pills do they really work? I gotta do something. Nothing is more of a turn off then massive farting when hanging out with a new girl.

They seem to help although they don't get rid of gas entirely.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice is to excuse yourself, depart from the scene, and let it go slow...

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I find its a huge indicator of interest if she ignores my loud, smelly farts.

to each his own though

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
I eat 400g a day and i'm not gassy. Why are you?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I eat 400g a day and i'm not gassy. Why are you?
480g of carbs... just from oats alone... 5'11 210lbs 10% bf

this isnt including carbs from chicken meat brocolli or anything else i happen to eat throughout the day

i fart ALOT, throughout the day after i start getting passed my 4th 5th meal....

i also drink a dozen eggs a day on top of that, then protein farts from powder... sometimes they dont smell at all!... its like all air though when i fart almost no smell

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, ever consider excusing yourself to go to the bathroom? You'd be a bit more embarrassed if you let something slip other than just a fart.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Umm, ever consider excusing yourself to go to the bathroom? You'd be a bit more embarrassed if you let something slip other than just a fart.
While in the bathroom make sure you turn on the fan and the water to muffle the sound. Don't forget to have matches with you, the smell of lighting a match will naturalize the smell of fart. Just don't be a dumbass and do what Jim Carrey did in "Dumb and Dumber" cause you will burn yourself.

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
problem with this is the gas is so freequent id be excussing myself numerous times... i might as well stay in the bathroom, like i said it dosent smell for me its just LOUD gas... and lots of it... due to eating 8 small meals. I ll try the gas x though, and or continue to hold them.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
problem with this is the gas is so freequent id be excussing myself numerous times... i might as well stay in the bathroom, like i said it dosent smell for me its just LOUD gas... and lots of it... due to eating 8 small meals. I ll try the gas x though, and or continue to hold them.

Then change your diet.

You know...you are going to have to compromise something.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
Dude, take a dump! :p You should be taking at least 1 or 2 good ones a day. If you can't you may have an enzym problem causing gastric distress.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tuxen said:
haha, isnt it funny how all day long theres hardly any farts, the second you go on a date you've got 20 in the bank. :)
Accruing compound interest at that.... And of course there's a penalty for early withdrawal. :p

lettuce head

Reaction score
Haven't you guys ever heard the rule "once you make a woman cvm, you can fart in front of her?"

That's what I go by. Previous to intimacy, nogo. After you've made her squeal, let em RIP CONFIDENTLY! Farting is great.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i gotta say, i never though my farting post would get so many responses.

great feedback guy.
:cheer:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i gotta say, i never though my farting post would get so many responses.

great feedback guy.
:cheer:
You know what this thread is missing don't you??

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fartboard.html

I had a bad one yesterday it sounded alot like the commodetion one. :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.