what do you do when you have to fart

Status
Not open for further replies.

CS_whoamI?

Don Juan
Reaction score
make fun of it

create distraction, say something non-sense, bang the table

If she cuaght you, just act natural o make it a fart humor. eg. "Don't you know the lounder and longer the far, it show you are healthy?.

Doc Dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah! Time for some Australian farting wisdom :D I just let them rip so here is a list of all the things I've said and done.

Walking in the park and let out a croaker - "Hmm, there must be a creek around here I can here frogs"

Sitting at home on the couch *pause* "Did you here that?" Let one rip as I look around "Sounds like a rare forest donkey mating call"

Driving in the car *lean over as I drive* "pull my finger" she pulls it and I fart.

While in the missionary position, I fart and start thrusting hard and fast "Woah! I just hit nitrous" or "Woohoo, rocket power!!"

Just letting one rip while in mixed company "well it is better to have an empty house, than to have a bad tenant" or just simply "Better out than in!"

Oh and finally, whilst I fart a lot in front of the ladies, I NEVER let them do it in front of me. Gotta keep them under control :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Lighting a match stinks up the room of sulfur man, did u ever actually try that? I tried it once and was humiliated cuz i had like 10 families comin over and they were all like why does it smell like matches in here,lol.
Would you rather for them to say " man it stinks like sh1t in here" ? I rather take this sulfur smell over the sh1t smell.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Dude, don't u have shinchter muscles? I can hold it in, maybe ur a little older than me, im only 25, but i can hold it in after 5 bean buritos if i put my mind to it.
Its bad to hold it in. Then you got gas in your system and you become more gassy. Eventually you will have to let one go because there is now way you can fvck a chick and keep it in forever.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to Google "Butt plug". Works like the cork in a wine bottle, but be careful, if the pressure builds up too much, you might blow your eyes out. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Don't sweat the small stuff.:yes:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard if you hold it in to much that it will come out your penis.
is this true?
i didnt know your penis could fart. :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.