What do you consider the perfect body?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally, I like a girl that's about 5'4" but no less than 5'. I like girls that are shapely, with a well defined hip/waist ratio. Yet I like my women thick but a firm thick with a flat stomach, not the flabby thick. A girl with a nice round ass that looks like it's gonna bust out of her jeans. Boobs don't have to be huge, but a little something is nice, as long as she isn't flat chested. I like a nice olive, mediterranean complexion. I guess the stereotypical Brazilian chic would be my dream girl. Oh, and last but not least...TATOO-LESS!!! I can't stand tatoos on women. I hate when a girl with a perfect skin and body feels the need to stain permanent ink on it. Why oh why???

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about my height 5'8ish.. leggy, size 1-3, B cup, i'm not an ass man, I like small firm asses not big thick ones. pretty feet.. I'm all about the feet. and a nice smile. Dimples if I can help it

tat's are okay if it isn't more than one, and as long as she doesn' thave the eagle on her pvssy i'm fine...
as chris rock said about the eagle tattoo on the pvssy..

"you aren't going to the after-party.. you ARE the after party"

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear it's popular for redheads to put a flame tattoo above their puss.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't care if chicks have tats one way or the other, with one exception. I can't explain it, but you know those rockers that have like crazy ass tribal and flame tats all up one of they're arms that flow out onto their backs? Yum. I love it, huge turn on.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite, I like petite girls, tall girls w/ long legs, etc. As long as she's not overweight chances are I'll be attracted.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cup C, flat stomach, nice toned arms and legs and a big ass. Like Jennifer Aniston in her prime days... her the last few seasons of 'Friends' is what i would describe 'the perfect body'.

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first serious girlfriend kind of set the standard for me. I like them tan, dark eyes, dark hair, around 5'3, perfect teeth, sweet, shy, good boobs but not to big (would look wierd on shorter girls), great but (Oh yeah, I'm a but guy), and an overall althletic, lithe body.

My perfect woman. But perfection is hard to reach, and flawed perfection is close enough for me.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me think, the perfect body. She would have to blonde, with sexy blue eyes, have a cute face and a perfect ass(Not too fat, not too flat). She'd have to have sexy lips of course and nice boobs too. She'd also have to have sexy feet, meaning sexy toes and sexy soles. She would have to be just a few feet shorter than me and have sexy legs.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say that I used to be obsessed with boobs, but now I find myself, being more of an ass man.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a big butt, thick thighs, and a pretty good rack. I am satisfied.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect body

Have yet to date a girl with such an athletic physique. I've come close, infact, my ex rivaled that girl in her own unique way, but I doubt many besides me would have called her a 9 or 10.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called Low Self Esteem (LSE)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Perfect body

Have yet to date a girl with such an athletic physique. I've come close, infact, my ex rivaled that girl in her own unique way, but I doubt many besides me would have called her a 9 or 10.
I think I'm going to have to concur with you on this one. I like athletic, leggy women with tight asses.

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about a pretty face & legs for me... I don't care about tats very much...she just have to be pretty (to me obviously) w/ nice legs. I tend to NOT go for blonds for some reason...