What do you consider the perfect body?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Perfect body

Have yet to date a girl with such an athletic physique. I've come close, infact, my ex rivaled that girl in her own unique way, but I doubt many besides me would have called her a 9 or 10.
Damn, she is soooo fine, who is that???

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's my sister.

AlphaOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
For me personally, I like a girl that's about 5'4" but no less than 5'. I like girls that are shapely, with a well defined hip/waist ratio. Yet I like my women thick but a firm thick with a flat stomach, not the flabby thick. A girl with a nice round ass that looks like it's gonna bust out of her jeans. Boobs don't have to be huge, but a little something is nice, as long as she isn't flat chested. I like a nice olive, mediterranean complexion. I guess the stereotypical Brazilian chic would be my dream girl. Oh, and last but not least...TATOO-LESS!!! I can't stand tatoos on women. I hate when a girl with a perfect skin and body feels the need to stain permanent ink on it. Why oh why???
Damn, would i have had a girl for you! This woman was a 5'3 latina, flat stomach, an ass to die for, curves everywhere, long dark hair, golden skin tone, small tits, cutest little face you'd ever see, sweet and shy. When a woman like that is chasing you, and every guy you know wants her, its hard not to think you can get any woman. But one thing ruined it all: she was a career woman. The worst kind of all. As Steve Harvey said: "All that and nobody to share it with".

Seems like you and I have the same tastes. I knew she was the "perfect body" the moment I saw her, in fact I remember thinking that in self amusement when I first saw her. Guess she felt the same about me perhaps. But thats another story.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
She's my sister.
lol! Allison Stokke right? I swear I've seen you post the same picture in like a half a dozen other threads. I think you might be getting oneitis bro!

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Perfect body

Have yet to date a girl with such an athletic physique. I've come close, infact, my ex rivaled that girl in her own unique way, but I doubt many besides me would have called her a 9 or 10.

Damnit I had a gf who always wore tight bike shorts like those whenever she went jogging. Then she'd wear them around the house. She had a pretty slim body but the perfect tight butt that bubbled out just right and nice legs to boot (like this girl). :D

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That pole vaulting girl pretty much does it for me.
Dark skin dark hair, strong physique.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those (except the vaulting girl) have boobs that are clearly fake. Fake boobs are nice to look at but are not that great in the sack.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
For me personally, I like a girl that's about 5'4" but no less than 5'. I like girls that are shapely, with a well defined hip/waist ratio. Yet I like my women thick but a firm thick with a flat stomach, not the flabby thick. A girl with a nice round ass that looks like it's gonna bust out of her jeans. Boobs don't have to be huge, but a little something is nice, as long as she isn't flat chested. I like a nice olive, mediterranean complexion. I guess the stereotypical Brazilian chic would be my dream girl. Oh, and last but not least...TATOO-LESS!!! I can't stand tatoos on women. I hate when a girl with a perfect skin and body feels the need to stain permanent ink on it. Why oh why???
5'5 to 5'8 generally speaking.

Ideal would be te personality and looks. But if we're all going on looks: Thin, and I'll probably date those with green or bright blue eyes. Hair color depends... Blond or brunette I'm not that picky, so long as it looks natural, fits the girls face, and looks clean (and doesn't feel greasy). Most likely I won't be dating very many redheads.

God's cosmic joke is that I'm drawn to girls with green eyes, even before I notice the eye color.

Hey, fit with that little stomach line and the decent sized breasts, is IDEAL, but ultimately if she's a cool chick, I'm not going to be that picky about looks. If a chick is hot, but she has nothing going on upstairs, then forget it. It's a turnoff if they have nasty personalities.

Oh, and the less baggage, the better.

Passion is also a thing. I'm a very passionate man, but without a bad temper. Some girls I've dated have been passionate but with way too much anger. I want a woman who's into PDA (hugging, cuddling, etc), but who isn't going to demand that we always make out to "prove our love." I don't need to be joined at the hip, even when I'm married (and she doesn't either).

And ultimately, I want a woman with a life. If she calls me three times a day, every day, it gets old quickly.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Most of those (except the vaulting girl) have boobs that are clearly fake. Fake boobs are nice to look at but are not that great in the sack.

Very true. But its better than a chick having small boobs...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Very true. But its better than a chick having small boobs...
Hmm, no, I have to respectfully disagree there. I like a well proportioned build. Salma Hayek needs those sweet funbags she has, but some women are slimmer and more athletic and look quite nice with a lot less boobage. Variety is nice and as long as the whole body looks proportional and nothing is too freakishly extreme it works for me.

As a side note fake boobs are not a no-go for me, just a slight minus.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Hmm, no, I have to respectfully disagree there. I like a well proportioned build. Salma Hayek needs those sweet funbags she has, but some women are slimmer and more athletic and look quite nice with a lot less boobage. Variety is nice and as long as the whole body looks proportional and nothing is too freakishly extreme it works for me.

As a side note fake boobs are not a no-go for me, just a slight minus.

I get what you're trying to say. It does depend on the girl like you said. I knew this one chick who was like 4' 10", and she had some big B cups. Those things looked like DD's on her cuz of how tiny she was, so I was ok with that. haha! Then again, you get those tall chicks that are like 5' 10" and they absolutely need D's or bigger to proportion themselves correctly.

I'm not saying a chick can't look good without big boobs, cause she can, but...I love big breasts! What can say?!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough, I personally think that a women built like Evangeline Lilly is hot, except she has sort of stumpy legs. Don't get me wrong, she's still hot but her modest boobage isn't even on the issue radar for me, wouldn't change it at all. She's what I would call a jock chick build.

I'd do her.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Fair enough, I personally think that a women built like Evangeline Lilly is hot, except she has sort of stumpy legs. Don't get me wrong, she's still hot but her modest boobage isn't even on the issue radar for me, wouldn't change it at all. She's what I would call a jock chick build.

I'd do her.

I would too. haha!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But would you think she'd be better with bigger hooters? I personally think in her case she's very natural looking - her body "type" has narrower hips and a stronger, thicker waist along with modest but detectable boobs. It all goes together in my opinion, and for me enlarging her cans would make her look odd.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best body is big boobs on a slim petite chick