What did you change about your appearance that resulted in more attention from women?

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Hittin they gym and a cowboy hat... yes a cowboy hat.

The women we're really digging that. There were points in time where I didn't even need to approach because I was approaced by women who just thought that was sexy as hell.

Of course my personality matched said hat.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting the gym and getting my licsence..

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Got braces.

2. Went on Accutane (acne medication for serious cases).

3. Working out and cleaning up my diet allowed me to put on some muscle and lost a lot of fat.

4. I dress a little bit nicer than I used to, wish I could dress a lot better but I don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes.

5. Conscious effort to improve posture.

6. Cut my hair short regularly. I don't like how I look when my hair grows out a little, so I buzz it down every couple of weeks. It also make my jaw look squarer.

I have a light case of Gynecomastia also, once I get that taken care of I really feel like I could be 100% comfortable in my own body. I won't be a supermodel or anything, but I won't feel insecure at all.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dyed my hair black and started wearing eye-liner. This was 1987, I was 17. Became major pussy-magnet the next day.

There was a doc on Hair Metal last night, a scene I hung about in a bit. Never really liked the music, preferred indie or US proto-grunge, but as I think Rollo once said, those clubs were full of hotttt women ready to fuck anyone in a cowboy hat and leather trousers.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were 3 turning points for me. The first was when I lost weight (nearly 100lbs), the second was when I started tanning and the third was when I started bulking up some muscle.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
EVERYTHING.
So much so, as it transformed myself from being AFC/UG material to being MODEL material, thats how drastic my change was. (No surgery was done).

Sounds to me you went so far out of your way to impress girls with your looks that you're more afc.

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- packed on quite some muscle (and better posture, which came along)
- started dressing well
- took care of my hair (spikey and a little hair product)

and it helped "heaps" lol

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
EVERYTHING.
So much so, as it transformed myself from being AFC/UG material to being MODEL material, thats how drastic my change was. (No surgery was done).

-Clothing
-Health products
-Gym
-Martial arts
-Tan
-Genes
-Hairstyle
-Shaving

- I can go on forever- But everything that you can possibly think of.
You changed your genes? right...

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
For those who have a pair and spend time in Ukraine.

This will work and is a great way to draw positive attention. Sadly, some of us find it difficult to look "foreign" :mad: . This plan helped in a big way!!

Bought some of those annoying college t-shirts that have the name of the school in big print across the chest. You know, "Southern Cal", "Texas", "Indiana Law", "NYU", etc. Doesn't matter what school. The idea is to make sure that it is sufficiently American. None of the three big initials across the chest crap. Those college initial t-shirts shoud be banned!! You gotta peacock in loud bold American style.

Anyway, I wear them under a zip up jacket (hipsters call them "hoodies"). When I enter a mall like Ukraina or Metrograd I simply take off the hoodie and peacock with my American boy look. This is great for food courts in malls on the weekends, but it is not such a great idea at coffee houses like Кофе Хауз, Каффа, and Double Coffee. Those places tend to be the domain of expats, mafiya, and me. None of these groups is worth attracting. None of us care either about such things. However, for the mall it works like a charm. Also works great at Mister Snacks.
OMG!!!! You actually can not make a post without mentioning the Ukraine.
I said this jokingly once before but it actually is true!! A thread about changes in a appearance and you first line is "For those who have a pair and spend time in Ukraine." Actually unbelievable...please go away and find just one other thing in your life that interests you and then come and tell us about it :rolleyes:

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRUckus: No I never went afc- how would you know? I was AFC and because of certain changes I became a NEW PERSON , is that so hard to understand? Not my fault I went from zero to hero. I made an effort to change things and it worked out for me... It just so happens I love going to the beach (tan), I love going to the gym (body)... so nothing is AFC about the change if you experienced AFC'ness once you "changed" well Im here to answer any further questions to help you.

L777: What I ment by "genes" was the fact that when I was younger I had acne; I was short; I had no bone structure in my face; I was naturally skinny and once I hit 16 I started changing this is what I refer to by "GENES" , so yes- my "genes" were altered, puberty, whatever you want to call it.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what changed

umm i surgically removed all my front teeth, I decided to shave my head cause chics love Ven Diesel, I know ONLY wear overalls and construction boots, and just recently braided my underarm hair

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ditched the glasses, and got contacts.

Don Waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
- Put on 20 lbs. of muscle

-Got my body fat below 10%

-Getting fully sleeved

thesnowman

Reaction score
There are numerous things you can do to be INSTANTLY more appealing to women. Number 1 rule would probably be, take pride & respect yourslef because if you dont then NO ONE else will.

Also be a student of fashion & grooming, when I say student I mean make fashion a genuine hobby of yours. Once you became interested in fashion you will became a better observer & notice all the fine details which make for a good look. Once you became interested in fashion you will start getting an eye for fashion.

I dont know if you guys have ever heard of it but I downloaded a book called "The Art Of Peacocking" it has basically everything you need to be more appealing to hot women EXTERNALLY. It covers everything external like fashion, body language, peacocking Etc. But yeah it was a good read.

Also I have noticed that the better & better I dress & the more flamboyant I became, the more & more average girls are less receptive & the more & more the HOT girls are digging me.

Also being around fashionable people will therefore make you more fashionable because you will pick up on what works, then you can add your OWN personality to your image.

Also the better & better you became with fashion, the more & more you will pick up on FINE deatils which women also notice. Some guys will go out with a big ass stain on their shirt & think "oh well, im sure no one will notice" but I can assure you women will.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
For the record, the only reason to build muscles/tan and whatnot is for your own personal self-esteem and/or health.

David Beckham's chest: (one of the leading male sex symbols of our time)

http://guywatch.people.com/sma2006/2006/10/guess_the_chest.html

Even if you have a pale near-translucent hollow boy-chest, it doesn't really make a difference. Proof is in the pudding; read the comments.
I didnt realize Beckham was so bird chested.

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
EVERYTHING.

-Clothing
-Health products
-Gym
-Martial arts
-Tan
-Genes
-Hairstyle
-Shaving

- I can go on forever- But everything that you can possibly think of.
Guess you mean jeans, I've just now started wearing them with polo type shirts, white dress shirts and ties are history to me now.

Biggest difference was getting 10 bad theeth pulled and replaced with dentures, dyed hair to orginal color, dropped 40 pounds. today I'm joining a gym, getting an undented up car.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Body Language
-Cut my hair really short
-Grew a goatee
-Gained muscle
-Cologne

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
approaching sets you in a mood that will attract more girls. do 5 approaches in a day, you'll get tons of ECs tomorrow.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
It's funny how this changes as you get older. I'm in my mid-30s now, and the rules seem to have changed. It used to be when I was a younger man that dressing nicely, hving a nice car, and being in shape would do it.

Now that I'm older I can wear pretty much whatever the hell I want and drive a piece of ****. I'm still in pretty good shape, though. I think the difference is that now I have a confident look to me that comes with age. A friend of mine added once that when you get older, driving a piece of **** becomes cool, because it shows you're confident in yourself, and don't give a **** about what people think of you.