What did you change about your appearance that resulted in more attention from women?

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTHING----ACTUALLY DID AN EXPIRIMENT WHERE I DID NOT comb my hair, did not put on deoderant, and left my shirt untucked, no shave.......AND STILL PULLED CHICS.

ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE.....body language, stare/glance, walk, speech.

BS.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost over 70 pounds a few years back which made a huge huge huge difference. Then, I started to lift and put on some muscle. Also, changed up my clothing style which seemed to help a good bit.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shorter hair
Tighter fitting shirts
Cleaner (shaving and haircuts), yet still rugged appearance
Lost some weight
Stopped wearing silver analog watch

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David Beckham isn't pale, the guy has a better tan than probably most people. But yeh he is skinny as ****

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Me neither, man. Especially since there's a few girls I know that won't shut up about how hot this guy is. Turns out the secret to being good-looking is do as much cardio as it takes to lose all muscle mass and to stay inside for 5 years to make sure you have no skin pigment! Maybe some of you should try the David Beckham routine.
If those exhausive comments from those chicks, specifically commenting on his body and a huge pic of that small chest, doesn't kill every notion that women don't really care for the "meat-head" look like you see everywhere in Gold's gym, then nothing will. Fit is where its at. Bulk, if anything, hurts more than helps, especially when its excessive.