What are differences in macking white girl or asian girl?

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some people will say things like "all girls are the same so do the same thing" but I don't think so. If you think they are all the same, I think that is naive. All you have to do is hang out with different types of girls and you'll notice they generally behave differently. The way they carry themselves, the way they dress, even the conversation styles differ.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every girl is different... you can usually look at where they've grown up, who their friends are, their family life, and their values and determine what type of person they are..

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
all girls are different, but they're not THAT different

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live_once

you're using this "all girls are different" thing out of context
All girls are different. Heck, everyone is different. The game is always the same.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but I think that race has to do to how different a person is to some extent. This has to do with not just their race, but their own culture and who they hang out with, which for most people, is friends who have similar backgrounds or ambitions.

There's another thread on here about "Christian girls", which is sort of what I'm talking about in terms of differences between types of people.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
Yeah but I think that race has to do to how different a person is to some extent. This has to do with not just their race, but their own culture and who they hang out with, which for most people, is friends who have similar backgrounds or ambitions.

There's another thread on here about "Christian girls", which is sort of what I'm talking about in terms of differences between types of people.
I just got out of a serious (but only four-month) relationship with an Asian girl, and I must say, I observed in her some bizarre trends that I can now see growing amongst other Asian young adults today. One of these is a strong set of mixed feelings towards their parents - even quite a bit of antipathy.

Case in point: my gf never told me she loved me, even though I knew she did, knew that we were exclusive, knew that she was physically attracted to me and liked having sex with me, looked out for my well-being, etc. A lot of this, I came to realize, was a reaction against her parents, who had always been very, very strict and overbearing with her. They demanded that she be an overachiever, and when she did as they asked, she didn't get the credit she deserved. In the meantime, her parents' relationship crumbled, and her mom ended up moving to the East Coast to live with her older ("favorite", my gf always added under her breath) daughter.

So, to put it bluntly, she had some really conflicting emotions about her Asian heritage and her parents. She said she was proud to be Chinese and was part of a number of cultural groups on-campus, but at the same time, she hated her experience growing up with it. I have a lot of Asian friends, and they seem to have similar feelings, although most of their experiences weren't QUITE as bad as my gf's.

Anyway, this isn't meant to dissuade you from persuing Asian chicks, (far from it; although it was short, my relationship with this girl was the best one I've been in, hands down) but it is meant to caution you; if you see this trend emerging, tread cautiously, because she's bound to have some pent-up anger.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i sorta have it pretty good

im 1/4 asian and 3/4 white but look completely white to most people

so with white girls its no problem

and asian girls love white guys looks but are sometimes thrown off by the fact that hes not racially the same. well they love my looks, and still feel like they're dating in the same race. even though i look mostly white, i still have a tad bit of the asianess in me and that drives them crazy.

so i have the same thing going in as most other guys with white chicks and a major advantage with asian chicks

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, right now the board has a thread going on how to mack every single possible race.You guys should all join forces or something.

Ethnic-DJying.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
and asian girls love white guys looks
All white boys who have a "thing" with asian chicks should thank Hollywood for that. These creatures are called women who don't usually question and critically accept what's being presented to them. They sarge what's popular, and this includes black men. I personally find all white boys with asian women fetish disgusting unless I personally like their personality. They are usually either white nerds who watch anime 24 hours and you can usually find them in Japanese classes, or white guys who can't sarge white females.

Women share some common traits, like gossiping, talking, and stuff like that, but each of them has different personalities. But as far as "gaming" them, it's different. If you think all women can be gamed with the same approaches and techniques, then you are either get rejected all the time, or get laid all the time. They grew up in different cultures, and they have different values and views of the future.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alnite
They are usually either white nerds who watch anime 24 hours and you can usually find them in Japanese classes, or white guys who can't sarge white females.

At the risk of sounding stereotypical I have to agree.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
At the risk of sounding stereotypical I have to agree.
I agree too. You never ever see a very good looking healthy muscular white guy with an asian girl, he doesn't need to when he's got all kinds of girls jocking up and he can have his pick of white girls. But the wimpy white guys who watch anime or pretend they're into asian culture tend to have this perfectionist obsession of asian women being good wives/mothers which addresses their own issues "they didn't have a good relationship with their mom so they want a motherly asian girl."

And that asian mother always watching out for the girl. You gotta watch out for that shat, you want someone independent of her family culture or who can exude confidence away from her family. This isn't just asian moms, but all other moms. That woman (mom) will be on your ass and will criticize and mess up your life game. NAG NAG NAG, I've seen enough to conclude that! When her daughter makes a decision, it'll be based on her mother - NEVER HERSELF. If you're the dependent wimp whitey boy type, GOOD - but I don't think so.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls are usually mad reserved.Phillipinas and Vietnamese are usually more freindlier,open to other races,sex,etc..

While white chics on the other hand usually supersocial,freindly.Willing to have sex,..

Latinas and White chics are my bread and butter.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warlord
I agree too. You never ever see a very good looking healthy muscular white guy with an asian girl, he doesn't need to when he's got all kinds of girls jocking up and he can have his pick of white girls. But the wimpy white guys who watch anime or pretend they're into asian culture tend to have this perfectionist obsession of asian women being good wives/mothers which addresses their own issues "they didn't have a good relationship with their mom so they want a motherly asian girl."
Good God, what a hideously uninformed statement...

There's no general "rule" for how asian women behave, just like there is no general rule for the men who find themselves attracted to asian women. I know plenty of normal people who couldn't tell anime from annie hall who sweat asian girls hardcore.

And beyond simple "I have a thing for asians," it's not like the ratio of hot white girls is any higher than that of hot girls of other races.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree too. You never ever see a very good looking healthy muscular white guy with an asian girl
So, by your logic, I'm neither good-looking, nor healthy, nor muscular, since I had an Asian gf for a few months?:rolleyes:

Maybe you'd better refine your hypothesis there a bit...

dirtycm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit I'm pretty damn fine and have a hot ass Japanese girl. I'm also pretty built. Your hypothesis has no validity. i also like asian ladies, but in no way limits myself to them.

-dcm

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny. I've heard that a white guy who dates an asian lady is one step away from being gay. LOL

Now black boys usually don't have that much success with asian women or white women. There's the exceptions, but generally black boys are either stuck with fat white chicks, or slutty asian women.

White guys tend to have more choices, but the wimpy white men tend to go for very intelligent asian women. ie Doctors, Lawyers. These white guys also tend to be very feminine.

Keep sarging...

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

And that asian mother always watching out for the girl. You gotta watch out for that shat, you want someone independent of her family culture or who can exude confidence away from her family. This isn't just asian moms, but all other moms. That woman (mom) will be on your ass and will criticize and mess up your life game. NAG NAG NAG, I've seen enough to conclude that! When her daughter makes a decision, it'll be based on her mother - NEVER HERSELF. If you're the dependent wimp whitey boy type, GOOD - but I don't think so.
the best looking guy at my high school, white and built, quarterback of our varsity football team has been going out with an asian girl for a few years.

yeah, some asian girls are like that, dating afc white guys. but you'll also notice that those asian chicks are also losers and ugly. ie the white guys arent getting slack for their race, they're simply the same social class.

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr_knowit_all
.....Now black boys usually don't have that much success with asian women or white women. There's the exceptions, but generally black boys are either stuck with fat white chicks, or slutty asian women.

White guys tend to have more choices......
Mate, I dont know what part of the country you grew up in but you are WAY out of touch!! Spewing crap like black boys dont have that much success with asians or white is complete and utter bull****. I have several black friends who fu.ck nothing else except HB9 and 10 white girls. IF you have'nt seen it, you dont get out enough.

One of my best buds is fu.cking a WHITE HB9 model, and yes, he's black as they come. As for Asians, dont get me started. They love men, and generally prefer blacks to whites. No offence, but you have no clue - go hang out with actual 'black boys' before making rash generalisations.