What are differences in macking white girl or asian girl?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hispanics get the most pyssy. Ive seen these guys in action. Im white but I can come off as hispanic when im badly tanned, I get heads turning more.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Advantage
Mate, I dont know what part of the country you grew up in but you are WAY out of touch!! Spewing crap like black boys dont have that much success with asians or white is complete and utter bull****. I have several black friends who fu.ck nothing else except HB9 and 10 white girls. IF you have'nt seen it, you dont get out enough.

One of my best buds is fu.cking a WHITE HB9 model, and yes, he's black as they come. As for Asians, dont get me started. They love men, and generally prefer blacks to whites. No offence, but you have no clue - go hang out with actual 'black boys' before making rash generalisations.
I think this probably depends on what kind of age you are.

I guess in the younger generations, with hip hop being the fashion now, some white girls are into black guys.

but as they get older, as this site will tell you, women are less attracted to whats cool, and the hb9/10 white girls are more likely to be into a man who is going somewhere, not saying that won't be a black guy, but its not going to be some idiot trying to be hip hop.

Also, i think you may be getting the word asian confused, in the us it means more chinese/japanese/korean etc not like indian/packistani as it does in the UK.

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
I think this probably depends on what kind of age you are.

I guess in the younger generations, with hip hop being the fashion now, some white girls are into black guys.

but as they get older, as this site will tell you, women are less attracted to whats cool, and the hb9/10 white girls are more likely to be into a man who is going somewhere, not saying that won't be a black guy, but its not going to be some idiot trying to be hip hop.

Also, i think you may be getting the word asian confused, in the us it means more chinese/japanese/korean etc not like indian/packistani as it does in the UK.
This spells out some serious underlying racial bias. You are happy to connect hiphop with not doing well, knowing full well that hiphop is a music of black origin, and generally entertained by the majority of the black population. Under what premise do you assume though, that because someone listens to hiphop that they do not do well?? You must be very young and inexperienced because my friend, several acquaintances and friends of mine work in jobs which I am pretty sure are more challenging and ambitious than yours, listen to hiphop and some are white, and some are black. Sorry to bust the illusion guys, but as girls get older, they do not just dismiss whats 'cool', and go for someone 'successful'. I gather this must be how you differentiate between yourself and a black guy - dont hold this misconception. You too can be cool. Girls will still go for both, no matter what age. Wait till you get more life experience and your eyes open. No offence again fella, but you havent got a clue.

Asian in my last post referred to chinese/japanese/korean etc yes.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This spells out some serious underlying racial bias. You are happy to connect hiphop with not doing well, knowing full well that hiphop is a music of black origin, and generally entertained by the majority of the black population. Under what premise do you assume though, that because someone listens to hiphop that they do not do well?? You must be very young and inexperienced because my friend, several acquaintances and friends of mine work in jobs which I am pretty sure are more challenging and ambitious than yours, listen to hiphop and some are white, and some are black. Sorry to bust the illusion guys, but as girls get older, they do not just dismiss whats 'cool', and go for someone 'successful'. I gather this must be how you differentiate between yourself and a black guy - dont hold this misconception. You too can be cool. Girls will still go for both, no matter what age. Wait till you get more life experience and your eyes open. No offence again fella, but you havent got a clue.

Asian in my last post referred to chinese/japanese/korean etc yes.
mate, don't tell me i don't have a clue, I have eyes, i see what goes on.

I never said black guys can't/don't do well, what i said was someone who is trying to be hip hop, this could be a black/white or asian person.

What i mean is, a lot of black kids act up on the hip hop image, i've got mates that have done it, because its cool now, but thats not going to get you far in life.

I used to be into hip hop back in the mid 90s before it got so commercial, nowadays its just a load of crap and has lost any meaning it ever had.

you seem to think, because I criticise hip hop, I am criticising all black people, so do all black people have to like hip hop and go round acting like gangstas???

Its obivious that due to hip hop, in the younger generations, its cool to be black, look at the maount of white kids trying to be, and black kids act up on this to get girls, and soem girls are attracted to this. I remember reading a post by backbreaker i think, saying how he split up with soem white girl because he didnt fit the steretypical image of being a black guy.

ok, i admit girls arent only gonna be into black guys due to hip hop, but as i said, in the younger generations, its almost fashionable now.

and about professions, i'm more than happy with mine, not saying its the best, or i'm going to be a success, but the potentials defintitly there to be worth serious £££ with a bit of ambition.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, I dont know what part of the country you grew up in but you are WAY out of touch!! Spewing crap like black boys dont have that much success with asians or white is complete and utter bull****. I have several black friends who fu.ck nothing else except HB9 and 10 white girls. IF you have'nt seen it, you dont get out enough.

One of my best buds is fu.cking a WHITE HB9 model, and yes, he's black as they come. As for Asians, dont get me started. They love men, and generally prefer blacks to whites. No offence, but you have no clue - go hang out with actual 'black boys' before making rash generalisations.
Looks like I struck a chord huh? I grew up in the USA, and I stand by what I said. I like how you put my "black boys" comment in quotations, but didn't say shyt when a black guy referred to "white boys".

If you think asian women prefer black boys over white guys. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S DELUSIONAL. I think you're the one living in the Hollywood world where stunning blondes all date black men, and black men are the prize. Most races prefer their own race(except maybe for asian chicks).....If you can't handle the truth..too bad....And you should talk about making sweeping generalizations.....By the way, who cares if hot white women are dating black guys? People can date who they want. I don't understand why some black guys, and wimpy white dudes think interracial dating bothers white men. Most white guys know they can pull their fair share of any race, and could care less who white women are dating.

By the way, I hang out with plenty of "black boys"...but unlike you, it's not because I have an inferiority complex, or want to be cool. And most black guys I know are either dating fat white chicks, or black women.

Last edited:

bliss217

Reaction score
i am neither black nor white, i am indian. my experience with these girls are this... i dated 2 asian girls, both liked the face that i dress very well and have money. they tend to be smart. one of the girls is in dental school right now. she loved the fact that i am so career and family driven. with white girls i have found them to want a good time. they are more laid back and don't necessarily care about how much you have in the bank. not all girls are like this though so take my experiences with a grain of salt.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats all this about..? I'm asian, and it's cool.

..I have to agree that azn girls prefer white guys over black guys...

..I also have to agree that azn girls prefer me over white guys.

Argument over.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bliss217
i am neither black nor white, i am indian. my experience with these girls are this... i dated 2 asian girls, both liked the face that i dress very well and have money. they tend to be smart. one of the girls is in dental school right now. she loved the fact that i am so career and family driven. with white girls i have found them to want a good time. they are more laid back and don't necessarily care about how much you have in the bank. not all girls are like this though so take my experiences with a grain of salt.
Dude, don't fool yourself. White women care about how much you have in the bank. American women in general are gold digging sluts. That's one thing I think cuts across most racial and ethnic demographics.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I've never seen a quality white girl with an non celebrity black guy. Same thing goes for Asian but there are hardly any Asian people where I live.

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could tell this thread was going nowhere before I even opened it, by the use of the verb TO MACK, in the subject line.

I hate that word!