What animal would a DJ be and why?

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
And then you read that J Lo asked me this question.

Nuff said.
I'll be back for more crazy questions that you pimps can help me out with.

Afterall, I need some pu$$y.
congrats.

I'd be a bear. I do whatever I want and if anyone ****s with me I maul them in the face.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Liger, bred for it's skills in magic. It's pretty much my favorite animal. WTF is with this thread?!?!?

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
a bird so I can fly from high above and take a crap on anyone I want

Reaction score
THIS is supposed to be a "don juan" site with threads like THIS not being locked and deleted???

this si pathetic nerdy geeky shyt right here

Reaction score
All The Answers said:
THIS is supposed to be a "don juan" site with threads like THIS not being locked and deleted???

You care, otherwise you wouldn't have posted.

You can thank me by getting on your knees next time a girl asks you this question.

And yes, I am a Don Juan.

Thanks for tuning in.

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:

Well with your nickname being all the answers don't you think you would have the answer for this, or is your nickname lying to us all, thread can be what ever they want, I don't see you helping anyone, or trying for that matter. For every one post you make that "helps" someone I probably already have three done up.

Cut the shyt and don't be a bytch. learn to ge along with people

On another note

Wolf reasons being: Cute Cuddly, Friendly if tamed, Crazy, and will eat you if giving the chance. Yea I said it. I will eat you. :p

Smoke

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A gorilla.

not because im persian and hairy.

but because we do what ever the fvck we want. Bang gorilla b1tches, take sh1ts on gorilla b1tches, we have stone hard bodies, we pretty much alpha.

juss minus the hair.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally, male animals are alpha males. There is no media, no society to redefine being a "man" or make them more feminine. They are instinctively programmed to fight, protect, and reproduce. And they keep it that simple!

House animals (pets) are less of an example because they are trained/influenced by their owners. Look at animals in nature, though, and you will see all sorts of dominant male figures. Males fighting for territory, females and food. If I had to pick one though, I would choose a mountain lion.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id choose a whale.

we're big, gentle, family oriented, spit water from our heads, and we migrate south where its warm.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
I wonder about these threads..
I concur. All I see is: Is it DJ to do this?, What would a DJ say/do?, What food does a DJ eat? Fu<k off, learn to think for yourself.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:
i dont get along with losers, theres a good reason why
Stop being a troll.

If you don't like the thread and have nothing positive to contribute, keep your fvcking mouth shut, we don't need negative pricks around thinking they are the sh!t and that much better than everyone else because they apparently aren't like the rest of the "online losers".

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
I concur. All I see is: Is it DJ to do this?, What would a DJ say/do?, What food does a DJ eat? Fu<k off, learn to think for yourself.
Stop trying to be the Big Shot DJ dude, relax, have some fun, unless you can write better threads yourself, which you never seem to do, stop flaming other dudes who just want a bit of fun, in your case the DJ would be a Sheep, as you have proven yourself to be a follower rather than a leader, very sad indeed. :mad:

Reaction score
Lust said:
Stop being a troll.

If you don't like the thread and have nothing positive to contribute, keep your fvcking mouth shut, we don't need negative pricks around thinking they are the sh!t and that much better than everyone else because they apparently aren't like the rest of the "online losers".

somebody who makes a thread like this when this site is for seducing and ****ing women, then yea i'll point it out

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Better luck next time.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Better luck next time.
Chill out dude, this isn't a serious thread, it is just a bit of fun, surely a true DJ doesn't have to be serious every second of the day.
The truth is that 99.99 percent of the stuff you are reading on this site is some dudes fantasy and not what is really taking place. :up: