What animal would a DJ be and why?

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
[ alvatore ]
**Warning**

Reasoning for warning: Flaming the post.

You need to enjoy life man, instead you take pride out of putting people down. You have just received a warning. Once more and you will be a target.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmokeX said:
[ All The Answers ]
Troll Target Acquired
You got the color right!

:up:

I am not able to do it! :cry:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to be a monkey. Because monkeys are funny, and when they can't get laid, they can masturbate. I don't see Mr Big Shot Lion having a bit of auto-erotic pleasure when he's had a hard week!

Reaction score
SmokeX said:
[ All The Answers ]
Troll Target Acquired

Why is some creepy guy who has 2 screen names which he both uses calling me a troll?

Feel free to check out "smoke's" latest message under his MissionX user name JUST 2 DAYS AGO

to be using 2 screen names at the same time is creepy and trollish as hell:

03-14-2007, 10:27 AM #16
MissionX
Don Juan

IamtheAlphamale Maybe you should reevaluate what you type, Maybe you should try typing in paragraphs, and not one large ass essay ordeal, wait essays have paragraphs as well.

As for this site getting ridiculous, maybe you should think again, because if you can't even type properly, how is anyone going to take you seriously. Aside from that, I read about 1/3 of it and got lost in the bunch of BS I couldn't even hold myself from laughing. There is no such thing as a HB10, Maybe a HB9.9 But that's still pushing it quite a bit. Again a HB9 in your eyes is like an HB4 in our eyes.

We don't attack people for no reason, I'm not calling you a troll but you sure are acting like one, either that or you're a complete fool. But do remember Paragraphs, are your friends. Plus it wouldn't hurt to use spell check if you can't spell.

DJF or John Grow up and stop flaming, you sound like an 8 year old girl who just dropped her ice cream in a bunch of dog ****.

Flabbergasped? Agreed, close this ****ing useless thread so we can get on with our lives.

Wyldfire Well said about the paragraphs, they are our friends. Properly typed up paragraphs are very useful to others success, and/or trial and error.

Smoke

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
MissionX is NOW SmokeX. He switched, and won't be using MissionX. How do I know, because he's my right wingman. He's not trollling, you can watch MissionX not post. :)

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
MissionX is NOW SmokeX. He switched, and won't be using MissionX. How do I know, because he's my right wingman. He's not trollling, you can watch MissionX not post. :)
This will hopefully be my last post about trolling...

YOU ARE NOT A GOD DAMN MODERATOR... YOU ARE NOT A GOD DAMN MODERATOR... UNDERSTOOD?

The moderator closed your stupid thread... quit bringing it up on other threads... how are you not a troll when you have 3k posts?

most of your posts are:
quoting yourself as if someone in the world will remember it.
• writing threads as if someone on this board will add it to the "bible"
• any kind of advice to someone without any real personal "feeling" into it... just a sosuave-religious-closed-minded zealot saying canned advice straight out of other peoples mouths.
• "Troll Aquired"
• replying to other irrelevant threads about who you appointed to vigilante-moderator

let me repeat this again...

YOU ARE NOT A GOD DAMN MODERATOR... YOU ARE NOT A GOD DAMN MODERATOR!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You're smoking something, I swear.

That was NOT a moderator oriented post. I said that because I KNOW why he has two accounts. HE SWITCHED, I provided you with an answer. Shut up and either accept it or what have you.

Quoting myself: Alright, maybe it's I don't know, important? Look at threads that get kudos because I'm spot on. Instead of accusing me of a massive post count (which I could give two asswipes about), you should be looking at content. AM I wrong? Point to ponder.

Writing bible-worthy material: Do I say, ADD THIS TO THE BIBLE OMGS. No. I wrote my last theory as a CONTRIBUTION to the forum. Why don't you READ it and comment there whether you agree or disagree.

Canned words: Again, am I wrong? Second point, is EVERYTHING I say canned. If you think so, I think you should be doing research rather then accusing me of a false statement.

Troll Acquired: Water under the bridge, did I bring up the subject after it was closed. Good, move on.

Irrevelent threads, mods: Again, water under the bridge. I haven't spoke a word about it since.

---

Learn to go back in history a little and understand a bit about how I post, WHY I post, when I posted, and how correct I am when I post for the majority BEFORE you go on a little rant because you dislike me.

No hard feelings bud.

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers - So what I changed my name on the forum, watch my account MissionX never be used again. It isn't a crime, has it been banned no. I give good advice, weither you accept it or not is your choice, I do give bad advice sometimes, and realize it afterwards.And do something a troll would never do, apologize, and actually state that I gave bad advice. I get emails from people on this forum asking me for the help, and I reply back as soon as I can. I contribute quite a bit, and so does the Almighty Docs.

Michele, l'Arcangelo - Reasoning for Docs' 3k posts is, He can type fast. he can probably out post you any day, and with useful information at that. He is a dedicated DJ although he doesn't see it I do. He is probably one of the most self improving person on this forum. Sure his looks are all that great, big whoop he still rolls in the girls, and trust me they stick around. He has been my best friend for almost 6 years now. And will continue being a best friend at that, he is going otbe my best man. And I will always be his right wingman. Stop cutting him up just because he is better than you.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be a blue whale.
Strong, big and has the biggest D**k

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what some people are saying, is you can't expect to come on here writing "tell me what a DJ would do every second of his life, so I can be like that."

This thread is an example, it's like asking what toppings a DJ would get on his Subway sandwich, and why, or does he get the daily special or what he really likes, and why . It's too trivial and it makes you look bad, how are you supposed to be a "DJ" if you are asking what a "DJ" would do in these situations?

I'm not going to thank anybody on this board if a girl asks me that question. I'd THINK FOR MYSELF, and not give a second thought on a trivial question.

A really difficult question that considers a good answer is, what D&D character do you like to play? This is the hardest question to answer and if a girl asks me this, I want a good DJ answer so I can be ****y+funny.

Reaction score
Docs said:

buddy, there is absolutely NO POINT in switching user names, its only weird and creepy to randomly switch like that, why would someone care about online user names to just make a quick switch?

by the way, this 18 year old "Smoke" claimed to have ****ed over 100 girls as he had said before...........18 year olds dont **** 100 different girls

but lame-asses do make that kinda **** up online

Reaction score
SmokeX, forget about it, you do give good advice, just forget it, but dont ****in call me a troll you ***** cuz im far from it

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
You're smoking something, I swear.

That was NOT a moderator oriented post. I said that because I KNOW why he has two accounts. HE SWITCHED, I provided you with an answer. Shut up and either accept it or what have you.

Quoting myself: Alright, maybe it's I don't know, important? Look at threads that get kudos because I'm spot on. Instead of accusing me of a massive post count (which I could give two asswipes about), you should be looking at content. AM I wrong? Point to ponder.

Writing bible-worthy material: Do I say, ADD THIS TO THE BIBLE OMGS. No. I wrote my last theory as a CONTRIBUTION to the forum. Why don't you READ it and comment there whether you agree or disagree.

Canned words: Again, am I wrong? Second point, is EVERYTHING I say canned. If you think so, I think you should be doing research rather then accusing me of a false statement.

Troll Acquired: Water under the bridge, did I bring up the subject after it was closed. Good, move on.

Irrevelent threads, mods: Again, water under the bridge. I haven't spoke a word about it since.

---

Learn to go back in history a little and understand a bit about how I post, WHY I post, when I posted, and how correct I am when I post for the majority BEFORE you go on a little rant because you dislike me.

No hard feelings bud.
Yeah i agree with Docs. His posts are usually worth the read. It doesn't matter how high his post count is, the fact that he is one of the few who shares his findings and theories online deserves some respect.

Michele, l'Arcangelo, you posted too quick, too hastily before going back and reading what he had to say. You tried to put him on the spot out of his first but bad impression he gave you.

All The Answers, i think that's enough. You don't need to keep going on and on about how you are innocent, or how he got it wrong. Seriously, like i said before, and isn't only directed to you, if people don't have something positive or at least constructive to contribute under the thread, don't post.

Reaction score
Lust,

the real question is, what is a thread like this doing on a site that is called "sosuave"?

this is not related to picking up women, ****ing women, dating women, ect ect

IT IS NOT RELATED TO THE MEANING OF THIS SITE

its a useless thread and that needs to be pointed out

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
All The Answers said:
buddy, there is absolutely NO POINT in switching user names, its only weird and creepy to randomly switch like that, why would someone care about online user names to just make a quick switch?

by the way, this 18 year old "Smoke" claimed to have ****ed over 100 girls as he had said before...........18 year olds dont **** 100 different girls

but lame-asses do make that kinda **** up online
Ask docs man he knows most the the chicks I've ****ed, and about 90% of them were really good looking.

Smoke

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bulls.

Gets the most fertile cow,****s her,finds another and repeats the process till he dies.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a DJ is a Lion/Tiger = Liger

Lion half - power, respect, alpha[ism]
Tiger half - independence, territory, ambition, backbone

hhhmmm...that suonds a bit silly but whatever