What am I doing wrong?

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've been here for quite sometime and I've had my ups and downs, and know for the most part what I'm doing. But as of late I have been having the worst luck in my life. I'm a senior in high school and starting from last summer up to this point I have had no success getting a date.

I have no problem talking to girls and getting their numbers, and then setting up dates. I've asked many girls out this year and most of them have given me their number and said yes. Well then after the date is all set up I get ready to go get them and go out, and it just falls apart. They have some excuse why they can't go or something comes up before hand and they can't go anymore. It's kind of rediculous because i can see this happening once in a while, but it happens EVERYTIME it seems.

I have gone on a couple dates since school started, one being homecoming which i felt went great, but eventually found out that the girl I went with had some kind of problem with me afterwards and I didn't pursue that, even though she's still really friendly everytime I see her at school. There is also this other girl, but that's completely different story and I'm working that deal out. There's a lot more involved there and I don't really want to go into it because I know what will be told to me already, so I won't go into it.

What I'm trying to ask is what am I doing wrong? Is there something that I'm doing that scare these girls away, or is it just a string out bad luck? Any good advice will be well appreciated. Thanks and I welcome your comments.
Bjon

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One advice: keep sifting through the crap.

But: Never forget to check your game, trying to constantly improve it. Only you can tell if you're doing something wrong. Oh, and.... If you know what will be told to you, go do it.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man.

I figure ill give ya a little bump ;;P plus some advice

like i was sayin earlier, juswt do more approaches

and like the guy above said, work on your game.

try different stuff out

rummage through stuff on here and mASF (IM ME if u dont know what that is)

also.. when u approach, POST them here so ppl can see what your saying and what you do. and then they can help you better man.

well gl and ge tto those approaches bro!

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in any clubs or sports at school? You can meet tons of girls at sports events, band concerts, speech contests, and lots of other crap like that, especially girls from other schools. That gives you a chance to start from scratch with girls who don't know you. But basically, just act yourself and get the girls to laugh.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well lets take a logically approach to this.... you had x amount of dates. I assume over 4. So compare what patterns did you follow for all these dates? Before, during and right after. There is at least ONE MAJOR flaw. Located it, for I cannot because I do not the situation better then you do (all the details, etc).

Find the resislient pattern. Learn from the mistake. Improve.