What a great profile </sarcasm>

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
A miscarriage is a very serious thing and VERY PRIVATE!!! It is not for public consumption - let alone for a personal profile to attract men.For her to do this shows us that something is so fundamentally wrong that it is alarming - judgments and insults are proper if relevant, as in this case!

How else can we show our alarm and disgust without severe chastisement? It is because we no longer judge ill behavior as ill that has us in such a societal mess - so much so that bad behavior is ok now, and not only ok but it should now be respected!!! HUH??
Sometimes LMS you make so much damn good sense that I wanna fly over there and hug your latino a$$. Congrats on this very articulate and precise post. You are my hero today .

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
...not going to provide insight to women at large. There are many degenerates in society, male and female.
Insight into woman "at large" is not what we men need .The average "at large" woman is mostly no surprise and can be a delight . WE men need to be forewarned and forearmed against the blood sucking users, the mindfvckers, the goldiggers, the BPDs and the other Cluster Bs and the cheating wh0res who masquerade as "good women".

Thanks to SS ,my BS detector is now finely tuned and tweaked and ready to beep at the first sniff of female crap.

Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Sometimes LMS you make so much damn good sense that I wanna fly over there and hug your latino a$$. Congrats on this very articulate and precise post. You are my hero today .
Thanks man, but lets try to keep the hugs above the waist!:rolleyes:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Thanks man, but lets try to keep the hugs above the waist!:rolleyes:
Sorry man - i forgot myself there for a moment.
( I still think you are cute enough to hug )

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman has no concept of the concequences of any action she makes.

She's essentially a goldfish.

Her IQ is probably well below the average, and her daughter is probably VERY stupid.

Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Sorry man - i forgot myself there for a moment.
( I still think you are cute enough to hug )
Hug me for my contributions and not because of my looks - let's not make this into another "looks-matter" thread! :D

JoseJalapenos

Reaction score
Climax said:
I'm sure that if she could she would do/give anything to be 17 again.. but fact is that its impossible, and now she is dealing with her mistakes/problems (whatever u wanna call it) in the best way that she KNOWS.
The story of the scorpion and the frog:
-------------------
A frog and a scorpion met on the bank of a stream. The scorpion asked the frog to take him across on his back. The frog, being good natured but well acquainted with the hazards of scorpions, felt compelled to refuse.

"I would like to help, but I know what you are. You are a scorpion, and if I let you on my back you will sting me and I will die."

The scorpion pleaded with the frog, using a mix of logic and emotion. "I really have to get across, and if I were to sting you, we would both drown. You have nothing to fear and you would be doing a good deed."

The frog gave in and the scorpion climbed upon his slippery green back. The frog leaped into the water and began swimming. Just as they were about halfway across the stream, the scorpion raised his tail and stung the frog on the back.

"Why did you do that?" the frog shouted in disbelief as they both started to slip beneath the water. "You will die too!"

The scorpion replied, "I am a scorpion. It is my nature."