western society and the dating world is out of control

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
t's absolutely insane how bad western society has become, especially in the dating world. Things are out of control.

-Women, even ugly ones, have absolutely insane amounts of power both in the dating and social realm. Men on the other hand are pretty much invisible unless they are in the top 20% in looks, money, and status.

-A Plain Jane receives more likes of a selfie pic on facebook, more free drinks and presents, more invites to parties, more socially preferential treatment, more approaches by the opposite sex, more friends and social support, in just 1 day... compared to the Average Joe receives over the course of 10 years.

- Women can literally have the worst manners, be absolutely rude, say the meanest **** about a man's looks or his short stature, or how much of a loser he is, etc., and get completely away with it. If a man, on the other hand, says one rude thing to a woman (such as a comment about her weight), he becomes excommunicated by society and socially reprimanded.

-Women can humiliate a man by slapping him in public. If a man slaps a woman in public, he goes to jail and his reputation if ****ed for life.

-Women don't have to work a day in their life, marry a man, get bored of him, divorce him, and then take half of his money.

-Women, even ugly ones, can date a man, get bored of him, dump him or get dumped, and already have 50 dates lined up the next day with decently attractive men. Men get dumped, and maybe get lucky and go on a date 6 months later.

- A woman just simply has to be average looking to have a fulfilling sex life and to get a decent looking man who commits to her. A man has to be tall, dark, handsome, have a good job, have ambitions, a good personality, social status, good looks (above average doesn't cut it) to have a fulfilling sex life and to get a decent looking woman to commit to him.

-Everything a woman touches is golden - society always comes to her aid and defends her, even if she is wrong. A man, on the other hand, has to prove his worth and fight for respect in order to gain social approval and support.

-Women stub their toe and thousands of people come to their aid. Men get drafted into war, lose their limbs, develop PTSD, and no one gives a ****.

Average looking men (and even above looking men) have absolutely no power, no chance. It's like you have to be born with extraordinary looks and work hard every day of your life and achieve amazing goals just to be noticed by the opposite sex. Meanwhile, women just have to cut out the extra couple cupcakes and twinkies they eat and go to the gym 2-3 times more often a week and they have thousands of men interested in them.

What's most amazing is that society is so delusional, in so much denial, so oblivious, that it doesn't realize how ****ed up things are today for men. Society completely either ignores or doesn't realize how much power women have. There is a complete imbalance of power between the sexes, where 80% of women and 20% of men have all the power....and the remaining 80% of men have nothing. It's causing divorce rates to skyrocket, the decay of nuclear families, and single parent women raising kids...who are doomed to a dysfunctional upbringing. There will be repurcussions, this is the beginning of the collapse of western society. We have sealed the fate for the future generations.

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
:cry:

No but seriously grow the **** up. I'm tired of the manosphere talking about how ****ed up western society women are. Seriously who gives a ****. The only person you need to be worried about is yourself. Sack up and take care of the **** you need to take care of. Don't let women bring you down. Don't let society bring you down.

Take some responsibility and do the things you want in life. If you want to travel away and meet women abroad, why aren't you doing it? Also who cares if women in the western world are ****ed up, you don't have to do anything but **** them. You don't need their sympathy, you don't need their approval. You don't need them to act the way you want them to and guess what they won't listen to you unless you make their pvsssys tingle.

So what's it gonna be? You gonna cry about it and wish things were different? Or are you going to stop giving a **** about western women so much and start living on your own god damn terms?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Especially true that women get wayyyyy more invites to parties and are more socially integrated than men. The number of AFCs is rising because women are only going for the top dogs.

It is also the fault of men for pedestalizing them on Instagram. Men these days are worthless, it's no wonder women pay no attention to them.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
latino158 said:
What's most amazing is that society is so delusional, in so much denial, so oblivious, that it doesn't realize how ****ed up things are today for men. Society completely either ignores or doesn't realize how much power women have. There is a complete imbalance of power between the sexes, where 80% of women and 20% of men have all the power....and the remaining 80% of men have nothing. It's causing divorce rates to skyrocket, the decay of nuclear families, and single parent women raising kids...who are doomed to a dysfunctional upbringing. There will be repurcussions, this is the beginning of the collapse of western society.
Society is waiting for you to be our leader and take us out of this mess.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fair assessment.

A guy has to be at least 6 ft 2, driving a nice car, earning 100k + year, in shape, with personality, charm, ambitions and hobbies to date a 6/10 girl who works at Starbucks.

Python003

Reaction score
Brother... I agree with everything you said. these are all definitely facts, BUT I also agree with Evan. it's the same for 85-90% of men. We all have to deal with the same crap. But it's being aware, and adjusting that will change these things over the years. At some point WE were probably all "white knights" who would "like" these seflies on facebook or MySpace (back in the day), because of this, we (men) are a good deal to blame for the state of current affairs.

But, as more men become more and more aware, that pandering to any woman in physical life or online life, is a HUGE mistake, and actually gets you the opposite result you'd be hoping for as you smother her with all your white knight-ness, things will change. Although it won't be an overnight change, someday the playing field will level. C'mon we all know plenty of women who are always b!tc#ing about how alone they are, and how much men are players, etc etc. This is because more and more men, are refusing to settle. But, like Evan said, don't let this frame of mind dominate you. We have all had to muddle through this crap with these self-righteous, enabled, pedastalized females. Brush it off, work on you, don't take too many women seriously, and don't let them in at "that level" til they've proven they deserve it, with their actions, and their time spent. Even then, there will never be guarantees. But you can't just shack up in a basement somewhere, and say "this sucks, I quit!"

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
This is a fair assessment.

A guy has to be at least 6 ft 2, driving a nice car, earning 100k + year, in shape, with personality, charm, ambitions and hobbies to date a 6/10 girl who works at Starbucks.
In your world maybe. Not in mine.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
In your world maybe. Not in mine.
The very fact that you are on this forum suggests otherwise. You think that 6/10 Starbucks girl has to go on websites on how to get guys? Please.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe a game is rigged dont lay that game or do it cheating.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
The very fact that you are on this forum suggests otherwise. You think that 6/10 Starbucks girl has to go on websites on how to get guys? Please.
I'm not 6'2, I don't earn big bucks or drive a nice car but can easily get a 6/10 + professional who doesn't work in Starbucks.

Your world view is corrupt and I am living proof of that.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
Evan said:
:cry:

No but seriously grow the **** up. I'm tired of the manosphere talking about how ****ed up western society women are. Seriously who gives a ****. The only person you need to be worried about is yourself. Sack up and take care of the **** you need to take care of. Don't let women bring you down. Don't let society bring you down.

Take some responsibility and do the things you want in life. If you want to travel away and meet women abroad, why aren't you doing it? Also who cares if women in the western world are ****ed up, you don't have to do anything but **** them. You don't need their sympathy, you don't need their approval. You don't need them to act the way you want them to and guess what they won't listen to you unless you make their pvsssys tingle.

So what's it gonna be? You gonna cry about it and wish things were different? Or are you going to stop giving a **** about western women so much and start living on your own god damn terms?
sick and tired of these stupid growup or have some balls responses, usually posted some idiot without an argument, in threads where hard cold painful truths are spoken

such as looks, stuckup women, most women being taken, etc

ignorance is bliss, most people here dont want to take the red pill

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I would be a woman I wouldnt like you either. You are a whinner. You dont like game in USA ? Move to Philipines. That's it. You need to whine ? Go to some support group for a hug.

You achieved NOTHING by posting in the forum.World and women won't change - adapt and step up your game or go fvuck yourself.That's painful truth.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
I'm not 6'2, I don't earn big bucks or drive a nice car but can easily get a 6/10 + professional who doesn't work in Starbucks.

Your world view is corrupt and I am living proof of that.
6/10 in your eyes, probably a 4/10 only

people on the internet always ovetestimate their own looks and especially the women they date looks

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
If I would be a woman I wouldnt like you either. You are a whinner. You dont like game in USA ? Move to Philipines. That's it. You need to whine ? Go to some support group for a hug.

You achieved NOTHING by posting in the forum.World and women won't change - adapt and step up your game or go fvuck yourself.That's painful truth.
lmao

by that token, you have also achieved nothing by being here, like some guy said above the simple fact that you are here to get women, while a 4/10 doesnt have to lift a finger and still have thousands of options proves how ****ed up society is

but wait, we men are supposed to take it all? after all we men, we dont have feelings, needs, we robots, nobody gives a ****ing **** about the average man if he gets a girlfriend, fulfills his sexual needs, achieves happiness, not even other men, if anything they make fun of and put you down for complaining, for not being able to get girls, all you need is confidence yeah thats all you need, yes all you need is some dating tips and strategies called game yes

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
6/10 in your eyes, probably a 4/10 only

people on the internet always ovetestimate their own looks and especially the women they date looks
Do they? Like people on the Internet always overgeneralise about all people. No doubt you have hard evidence to back your claims up.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Do they? Like people on the Internet always overgeneralise about all people. No doubt you have hard evidence to back your claims up.
The very fact that you need to be on this forum to be pulling 6/10 girls speaks volumes to the current dating game.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
The very fact that you need to be on this forum to be pulling 6/10 girls speaks volumes to the current dating game.
I'd slept with over 30 girls before I discovered this forum. Again your worldview is corrupt.

Plus this has nothing to do with what you originally said about men having to be 6'2 and earn 100k etc

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
I'd slept with over 30 girls before I discovered this forum. Again your worldview is corrupt.

Plus this has nothing to do with what you originally said about men having to be 6'2 and earn 100k etc
Without game. Yes, you would need to have those things. 90% of guys no nothing about game or it's very existence.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
sylvester the cat said:

How old are you Sylvester?

Sometimes these disagreements are due to different experiences due to age.

A 22 yo can say "I make minimum wage, drive a Toyota, and F different bytches every night."

But a 35 yo WILL have to make good money, have hair, a nice car, and well above average looks because he's subject to different (and more strict) requirements.

I'm exaggerating to make a point. No offense to anyone is intended.