western society and the dating world is out of control

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
How old are you Sylvester?

Sometimes these disagreements are due to different experiences due to age.

A 22 yo can say "I make minimum wage, drive a Toyota, and F different bytches every night."

But a 35 yo WILL have to make good money, have hair, a nice car, and well above average looks because he's subject to different (and more strict) requirements.

I'm exaggerating to make a point. No offense to anyone is intended.
No, that's a good point. In my teens and twenties I just had to look at a girl and they'd drop their panties. 30s onwards that all changed hence why I'm here.

Men should not be without game anyway.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest change I'm seeing in modern day American women is how hardcore liberal they've become. It's rare that I find a woman I agree with anything politically on and they will cut you loose fast when they find out you're a "right winger", followed by all sorts of names and insults for being such.lol

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
We all have to deal with it, but with people like our Founding Fathers and MLK decided to just deal with it?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by latino158
6/10 in your eyes, probably a 4/10 only

people on the internet always ovetestimate their own looks and especially the women they date looks
Nah Latino is right, this quote is the truth

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:kick:
PeasantPlayer said:
Nah Latino is right, this quote is the truth
It is the truth in your limited world because you can't handle the truth. The truth was they were 9s.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the truth in your limited world because you can't handle the truth. The truth was they were 9s.
Sure in your DELUSIONAL world they were. Then again I don't know what "9s" you are talking about.

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you move to a male dominated place? My parents are from Pakistan and all the stuff you said is reverse in my culture. Even the ugliest men get married and sometimes pretty women don't..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
Why don't you move to a male dominated place? My parents are from Pakistan and all the stuff you said is reverse in my culture. Even the ugliest men get married and sometimes pretty women don't..
First of all not all men like ethnic women (their own men dont in many cases), second as much as women are important, one cant leave in a tribal culture with a cultural gap of millennia and a technological gap of centuries just to make sure his woman is not bothering him...third certain tribal culture tend to be that thing that is forbidden to us "territorial" when it comes of foreigners.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always suicide.

Better than wallowing in frustration and unhappiness.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
There's always suicide.

Better than wallowing in frustration and unhappiness.
Frustration and unhappiness can be overcome.

Killing yourself cannot.

Don't be a fvcking idiot.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really isnt that hard bros, its the age of online dating and unprecendented technology and communication.. If you cant get laid then start working on yourself instead of whining on forums with others about how evil women and society has become. Do you have any idea how childish and weak that attitude is? It is likely the reason you arent getting girls to begin with.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Frustration and unhappiness can be overcome.

Killing yourself cannot.

Don't be a fvcking idiot.
*kanye shrug*

Survival of the fittest shows itself to be true eventually, so why waste time?

What I was trying to get at before, is that dudes need to stop b!tching so much. Whats the point of living if you are simply always complaining and not doing real things to make life better?