We have a traitor in our midst . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Hmmmm....you ARE a woman.

Unless you are not a "real man". You see? If you were a real man...you would be saying something like

"Real men are completely their own men. We are not concerned with how media protrays us.

Oh and...we don't watch Friends either. ;)"
Not at all. See above. Your fellow man, Nighthawk gets it. I'm neutral. No sex, no gender. Assume what you wish. It's fine with me. :)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
It was lost on me.

Because I am still sort of drunk.

Are you calling me a rattle snake??

This would be the only post that actually hurt my feelings.
Yo IQQI,

My post was NOT aimed at you.

It was in response to those who believe that reaching out to help other men who may still be trapped in the "Matrix" is only a waste of time.:yes:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Not at all. See above. Your fellow man, Nighthawk gets it. I'm neutral. No sex, no gender. Assume what you wish. It's fine with me. :)
Hombre...you don't get it. You could have a 10-inch cuck between your legs...but you still write like a woman.

So...make no mistake about this...you are a woman from a philosophical point.

Finally...don't think you can pull your fancy words and impress me. I am a DJ and I post in Sosuave. Safe your sh_t for Loveshack.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Hombre...you don't get it. You could have a 10-inch cuck between your legs...but you still write like a woman.

So...make no mistake about this...you are a woman from a philosophical point.

Finally...don't think you can pull your fancy words and impress me. I am a DJ and I post in Sosuave. Safe your sh_t for Loveshack.
That was intelligent.:rolleyes:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
iqqi is a slanderous piece of shi.t.

why the hell would anyone be surprised?
and why the hell was nothing done before about her?

this was highly predictable given her ball-busting personality. yet a few of you kept on and on with her.

i don't totally blame you guys, though, because i once gave her the benefit of the doubt... only to be convinced a short time later of just how ugly she is. some of you didn't learn that.

she openly looked to push buttons, to prod, to poke, only to reinforce her own psychotic and manipulative ego-driven delusions. but no one did anything about it. nope, some of us complained, and wondered why she wasn't banned altogether. that call wasn't ever heeded by whoever the hell the higher-ups are on here.

so now this, which is, by all accounts, at the very least an attempt to undermine what's being done here. save nothing for the slanderous tone.

pathetic. she has over 3,000 posts and not a single person has done anything about it. yet LMS gets banned? ridiculous.
I didnt want to jump in on this but i have to concur.

Ive called Icky out on her contentious, attention-o-philic b.s. a number of times.

It's not that i think women shouldnt be able to post here (whether or not she actually is a woman), it's that she turns otherwise promising threads into p!ssing matches on a regular basis.

Why LMS was banned for allegedly ripping on gays and s(he) is still allowed to kick up horsesh!t here is beyond me.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Sheeesh, this whole sordid affair is as gay as christmas, can any man of worth or merit tell me why this should even be acknowleged?

Will this useless twaddle be recounted by all when your lying on a cold slab in the morgue?

Ask yourself will this excel or hinder my growth as a superior man, a man a cut above the rest?

Fvck me dead "men", look at the bigger picture.....then pull your heads in.

Dont be too harsh on yourselves, we all make mistakes. Now NEXT.

Time to stick a fork in it Rollo mate.
QFT.

The mature man is an anachronism. After all this fuss and nonsense, it should be the Older man forum.

Alot of you wouldn't make it into a mature man forum.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over at LS Rollo is still doing an admirable job articulating the SoSuave ethos, and generally contributing intelligent and of course non-abusive reasoning.

Meanwhile in the 'off-topic' thread they - TrialByFire in particular - are suggesting that SoSuave bans all of us pantie-raiders/vile misogninists FROM OUR OWN SITE SOSUAVE, and plotting the removal of Mr Tomassi.

On the bright side, the males there seem to have an emboldened spirit and are daring to question their female overlords a bit more.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares what a bunch of fat women on the internet think of this site.

this entire thing is gay as ****

all this man this, man that..and so many in this thread sound like little girls.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
who cares what a bunch of fat women on the internet think of this site.

this entire thing is gay as ****

all this man this, man that..and so many in this thread sound like little girls.
Must agree with you on the bolded part. Think of the Real Men you know. Would they honestly be involved in nonsense like this? Let's embrace our manhood. Too funny.

Come on troops! We're going into battle! Let's invade the Pink site! :crackup:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Hombre, I'm glad I made you piss your pants when I said I was rocking back and forth cradling myself in shame and agony because I hadn't had a five year realtionship. You were right to call me on my unmanly behavior.

except....it was a joke! lol.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lighten up, it was fun. 'Real Men' can enjoy a frivolous forum invasion. I've been re-reading the Loveshack thread, and like most of the LS members who have since read it have understood, it's clear that it was done tongue-in-cheek and not full of serious woman-hating or dull macho posturing. But if you don't see the funny side, who cares.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
Hey Hombre, I'm glad I made you piss your pants when I said I was rocking back and forth cradling myself in shame and agony because I hadn't had a five year realtionship. You were right to call me on my unmanly behavior.

except....it was a joke! lol.
Actually, it's no joke. It's sad really.:crackup:

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Lighten up, it was fun. 'Real Men' can enjoy a frivolous forum invasion. I've been re-reading the Loveshack thread, and like most of the LS members who have since read it have understood, it's clear that it was done tongue-in-cheek and not full of serious woman-hating or dull macho posturing. But if you don't see the funny side, who cares.
What are you talking about? I've said a million times already that I haven't stopped laughing since yesterday. Highly entertaining stuff.

But I still don't think Real Men would do such a childish thing.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
A man is different as the equivalent to that woman is a man in his mid 30s.
I love seeing that I haven't even entered my prime yet at 31, lol.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
So we agree here. Yes, Real Women are/were wrong to be annoyed about how they're portrayed in the media. If they were Real Women they wouldn't give a rat's ass. They'd just be secure in who they are.

And no. Children only need guidance from their parents as far as gender roles. Parents have control over what they see/watch. So there we disagree.
Enough already. We get your point. If you dewl on the negative, you'll view life half empty.
Keep that up, when some one screws you over, keep thinking positively. When some one walks over you, keep positive. When you realise you spent time money and emotions on what seemed to be a perfect mate, keep positive.
And after you hit dirt, which so far your positive thinking luckly avioding. Wake up and you'll see how your delusions fall apart.
Cus its never about how you see your surroundings, but how you see yourself.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Actually, it's no joke. It's sad really.:crackup:
No, it WAS a joke, honestly. I was kidding. There was no rocking back and forth. It's gonna be ok.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I was referring just as much to Frivolous. What do 'Real Men' do for a laugh then?

Saxis

Reaction score
Greetings...

Hello SSers. I'm also a member from LS using the same handle here. I could give a shyt less who notices. :moon: My interest was peeked, so I've done some lurking here this morning.

I gotta say: I think your "raid" was carried out poorly, hastily and without taste, but I can't really disagree with anything that has been posted. I didn't even get a chance to read much of it, Maybe the "panty-raiding" assumptions are correct, but I've seen evidence that's not entirely the case. At least enough to get me registered. I think most of the negative response you received was due to feeling "attacked" rather than "informed".

I'm interested to hear what has to be said, but give the condescending preaching a rest, hmm?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
On the bright side, the males there seem to have an emboldened spirit and are daring to question their female overlords a bit more.
:crackup:

Everyone posts here to learn but it's also for fun. The thing at loveshack was to teach, and also have fun.

Lighten up everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.